Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending
youtube.com/watch?v=7PgdOTZSqbk
youtu.be/Vqri4Lvf-4s
youtube.com/watch?v=0JOwyHghsag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't find it under all that spaghetti

They were like what? 12, 13?

Anyway, she was probably fucking Roger on the sly while Doug was daydreaming about being Indiana Jones, James Bond or Superman.

Roger was more likely willing to take Doug's dick while Doug pretended he was Peppermint Patty.

Because Doug is based of Jim Jinkins's life and Patti was his grade school crush who got married to another guy

ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending

Bangin' on a trash can and drummin' on a street light never sounded so dirty.

I knew it was NTR.

I've been looking for an animated episode of this with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

He gave her the Doug.

It ended poorly.

what

Technically it's not NTR if she was never yours

I think what you meant to say is that he gave her the Doug, and it ended funny.

Because she suffered the same fate as everyone else in Bluffington

Why didn't he just give Doug the dick?

Why are green people so based?

Because that would be rape.

Honk honk!

Yes, but I feel that the narrative created something of an expectation. It's close enough for me.

>So this is all wonderful, right? And then she wheels and goes, ‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’

>And I don’t even remember the rest of the evening.

Well, at least he's keeping this in his scripts(scripts that he'll probably never get to use) instead of doing wish fulfillment and writing that Doug gets the girl. It's better this way, people don't usually marry their childhood crush.

Trips confirm

Because he just gives advice

>while Doug was daydreaming about being Indiana Jones, James Bond or Superman.

If Disney let him bring the show back and now everyone is aged up would Doug still do this as often as an adult? Maybe the daydreams would change, like he wishes he was a successful business man instead of imagining he was a superhero? Maybe the characters he pretends to be are a bit more modern, like Jason Bourne?

I dunno what they'd do with it.

You do realize they're 11 right? I can't help but sometimes wonder if people on Sup Forums sometimes forget due to the artstyle that they're NOT highschool students, they're in elementary and then middle school

This kind of storytelling always annoyed the shit out of me because the presumption with shit like this is always that girls are retards who can't pick up on basic body language and nonverbal communication. He has literal hearts hanging around his head for fucks sake.

She sauntered up to my house trick or treatin'
Hottest little witch I'd ever seen.
How was I to know she was 11?
I thought this land was free from sea to sea.

She looked at least 15!
No child left behind.

I don't think she was oblivious to it.

Time to go check on Dough Funnie is Crazy.

I'd actually really like to read from the creator his opinion on this.

It's a fascinating idea.

Why didn't you? Why didn't any of us?

So why was Jimmy such a limpdick as a kid?

I was a coward with women. I grew up, dated a few girls, got a little experience and i'm currently dating my High School Crush.

It was a bad idea, bitch is crazy.

Better than nothing, lad.

She already had a boyfriend.

She tried stab me, m8. She was close to do so before she started crying. She scares the shit out of me, m8.

>It was a bad idea, bitch is crazy.
Ha! This is how the new season(s) of Doug should go. Enough episodes go by and eventually Doug and Patti start dating, he finally gets his ultimate wish, but it turns out they don't actually get along.

Currently dating, you said? If a knife gets involved it's time to split up. Good luck with that, buddy.

How would Doug react to something like this? Would he go into a daydream about being Batman and disarming the person?

>Why didn't you?

delet this

That just raises even more horrible questions

I'm trying. But i'm terrified she will do something to my family or to me. I ain't spliting up until I know for sure she wont try any weird shit, already getting advice from a cop friend of mine and my lawyer. But shit is tough.

Listen, faggots. Never put your dick in crazy, NEVER.

Reminder that even rich evans has gotten laid so there's hope for everyone.

>tfw you're a bigger loser than Rich fucking Evans
oh god im doug i even daydreamed constantly as a kid oh god oh god

The better question is why Doug didn't at least try to get a little freaky with this hot sister.

I'm gay, Doug.

>I'm happy you're happy.

I like eating carpet.

>Maybe you're not getting enough fiber. Porkchop does that sometimes.

I'm the biggest dyke at this school.

>You should be proud of your Dutch heritage and you look great.

I am a lesbian and want to exclusively have sexual intercourse with other girls.

>So, pick you up at 8?

>‘Oh, Jimmy, I want you to meet my husband.’

>Well! Well! If it isn't my old pal Funnie!
>the husband is roger

I love doug threads

Don't stick your dick in crazy, user

>i even daydreamed constantly as a kid oh god oh god
Uh...who didn't? I mean, that's what school was for.

Would bang.

Grass on the field. Play ball.

>Judy, no dancing around the subject- YOu are hot, I'd like to fuck you

How'd she react?

I love this comic. Would read more.

snotty faux philosophical/poetic response

doug bitches about it in his journal

Why would you bother using a condom in a snuff film.

some user dropped some tasty eldritch copypasta last thread

alas, no comic

Because my school had huge problems with teen pregnancy and everyone of my class was scared out of relationships to focus on studies because we were told your first and final years of high school were the most important ones for decent colleges.

They were right, because the younger classes ignored that and are all dropouts who pay child support.

Do you want std's from a dead bitch?

What, the guy doesn't get shot too?

I assume to not leave dna evidence on the body

Didn't Roger win the lottery or something? I remember he got rich as fuck in later episodes.

So you're either black or from West Virginia, thanks for sharing

>I love doug threads
I love OLD Doug threads, and I'm saying this as someone that only experience them through Sup Forums's Thread threads. This one isn't boding to be that great, by the looks of it.
Why is Doug so easy and fun to just grab and run with it? Like run, but wildly off the path.

You and me both.

Because I wasn't attractive enough back then and knew she indulged me out of pity.

She still lives nearby and is looking better than ever. I'm getting /fit/ and then I'm going for it, lads.

I tried. And I failed.

Why didn't he just give Doug the Dink?

did anyone else call their dick a dink when they were little or was that just my group of friends?

was doug always fat

youtube.com/watch?v=7PgdOTZSqbk

Beebee's dad bought the trailer park Roger was living in to build the new middle school. Then it turns out Roger's mom had sole ownership of her plot having bought the land years before. So she held out and halted the construction effort until she extorted her way to a few mill.

She got drunk with a coworker and he knocked her up.

She genuinely liked me but shit man, that's too deep for me, I couldn't have my first relationship be something that heavy.

>doug's boner

Fucking bullshit, you can't get hard when doing crystal meth.

They were the black people of their world

I love how they blended racial features across all the different colored people so you can't actually get a gauge on that at all.

we wuz jawly giantz n' shit

once you go green, you'll never get weaned

She was a theater queer she would be angry you aren't literally dancing around the question.

She was already married with kids

It's all a numbers game and RNG has always hated me

People were too hard on those later Disney episodes. I liked them just fine.

Should've douged faster.

youtu.be/Vqri4Lvf-4s

Autism?

Because she didn't want the funnie bone.

honestly Doug seems like the kind of guy who'd cry after sex

Doug was firmly a period piece of the 90's and should stay there.

The new girl for Doug, what's she like? How big a role will Patti have in the show now that she has a boyfriend? Will Patti's boyfriend be kind of a jerk bringing about Nice Guy troubles? Is Roger still a bully? How are Doug's older sister and younger brother doing? Doug always struggled with school, how is the 9 to 5 treating him?

You probably needn't worry about the show coming back if you feel it should stay in the 90's. I don't think Doug has big enough fanbase after all these years for another show, plus it doesn't look like Disney will let Jim do it. But I really, really want those scripts to leak. I'm super curious about this shit.

Well as the song goes, "buy some land, buy some land, fuck spinning rims"

youtube.com/watch?v=0JOwyHghsag

That's heartbreaking. It's not a tragic and unlikely scenario, but it's still sad.
It's kind of frightening that you can't ever let go of a crush.

Femanons, would you want to be friends with a guy that loves you and makes a cartoon about his crush over you? And would you bring him over to meet your husband?

The situation is so strange.

>would Doug still do this as often as an adult?
He would turn into JD.

The only crushes I ever had were animated.

Same. Who even wants disgusting 3D bitches? It's too much work to have a relationship, your hand can do the same thing without requiring all the work.

When you're a kid you don't realize the impact these things have on your future life. You're too young to know about the world and what comes after.

Because he was retarded. He thought grass was him growing pit hair once.