This is how China, Singapore, Malaysia and most Asia deal with drug users and drug dealers

This is how China, Singapore, Malaysia and most Asia deal with drug users and drug dealers.

Is China rules the world, they would spread this in another countries? If yes, please China come here. Fuck US and degenerate West/white countries

Attached: DEv3ykBUMAAxTtV.jpg (439x304, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_aoGbfwtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with drug use.

Try Philippines

Why don't you produce your own drugs and fuck your own country? So you will finally stop ruining safety in third world countries.

They would have to kill half your population.
I do understand why you wanted this kind of punishment but there is a difference between 'accusing someone' and 'proofing the guilt'.
Oh, you called it 'degenerate west'

Tbh people who consume light drugs like weed for themselves and don't affect others, should be able to do it. It's an intrusion into your civil rights, if somebody says what to do with your own body.

The problem is most of the "evidence" is planted by corrupt cops, what we need is cameras in every street to avoid things like the phillipines.

I hope so. Also, I love these kind of threads because Sup Forums is full of drug addicts

You'd still have drug wars regardless user.

This the same advice goes for anglo countries.

Just stop producing it, nobody forces you to.

The problem is most of the "evidence" is planted by corrupt cops, what we need is cameras on every street.

Not every white first worlder is the same. As a Southerner I support mass killings of drug dealers in the same way Asians do. I don't support Western European views

Gee it's not like usa arms cartels with military-tier weapons and produce every conflict in the world to keep countries in poverty
If only things were that easy.

Couldn't your federal police get through state by state and just shot everyone involved? They are still the good guys or?

There will always be 30.000 guys more to replace the drug dealers and become the big bosses themselves. The problem of Mexico is cultural and economical.

Maybe germany should do the same with disabled people, manlets, non whites, and left wing politicians, let's shoot up everybody it worked well the last time, right?

It's literally madness being a cop in Mexico because of impunity. Cops can't just kill drug dealers. They need to arrest, but their judiciary is corrupt too, so it's almost impossible a cartel leader stay in jail. Many cops need to be corrupt to survive.

If they had Asian tier laws, the corruption between cops weren't this high

Drug culture is not mexican culture is american "culture".
Also here jorge

>If they had Asian tier laws, the corruption between cops weren't this high

Dude asia still has a bustling drug trade.

Also it's not helping usa arming cartels to create conflicts.

But you're literally asking for such shootings in your OP post. Stupid piñata.

Speak for yourself. South Korea has no drug problem.

I'm not op snownigger.

Yet narcocorridos are a thing. You can deny it but this shit is kinda affecting your culture and changing it.

Yeah I know that burguer are partially guilty of all this shit ,but It has something to do with economy too, none who has decent job and some money would decide to become a narco or mercenary unless that person is insane.

Not everyone can just imigrate and be a parasite in another European country because the lack of jobs.

Decadent music like rap was created by americans for blacks
Same with narco corridos were created by americans for northern mexicans.
And reggueaton for south americans
Never trust american propaganda
Also there's a reason china banned decadent music and usa keeps pushing it non stop.

Corporal Punishment is unironically a good thing. Even Trump proposed the death penalty for drug dealers and for once I agree with him.

have you never heard of the golden triangle? Just because they aren't running gang wars doesn't mean they're clean from drugs

>Tbh people who consume light drugs like weed for themselves and don't affect others, should be able to do it. It's an intrusion into your civil rights, if somebody says what to do with your own body.

> It's an intrusion into your civil rights, if somebody says what to do with your own body.

an intoxicated surgeon or a bus driver is the intrusion of my civil rights to stay safe

>Decadent music like rap

Lol you stupid.

Bullshit.

I know Russian culture can't handle responsible use of booze or drugs but not every country is a mess.

Unironically this. If you want to put that shit in your body, it's your business.

If you use it so that you cause danger to others, by for example operating a motor vehicle, you need to be punished for endagering others, not because you used drugs.

Do you have data? We don't have drug problem. There are people sleeping with open doors in Daejeon

European logic:

Pollution: We must preserve nature, third world countries need to stop polluting the planet!

Drugs: It's their own business, who cares about another countries being affected!

If you want to pollute your own body, that's your business. If you want to pollute the environment which everyone uses, or others' bodies, without their consent, then it no longer is just your business.

Come up with a better analogy.

Mexico is home to all of the poor trash who were too weak to emigrate.

prolly foreign drug dealers
we have many in tokyo

>I know Russian culture can't handle responsible use of booze or drugs but not every country is a mess.
Good luck with immigrants. I wonder how would you feel if a drunk pollack or gook kills your son or daughter.

They are still butthurt about the opium wars.

Pretty much this.

Attached: Drink-Drive-infographic-map-1.jpg (1280x2977, 299K)

I guess you must shut the fuck up.

Attached: the_worst_countries_in_the_world_for_drunk_driving_n.jpg (960x684, 137K)

I just want coke to be legal so I don't have to pay $300 per gram, what a fucking joke

Here 90% are westerners, 10% sea monkeys

>drunktugal

No its not, here they are only hanged

you unironically should kill yourself.

Fuck off Ivan, if I want to spend my spare time doing drugs I fucking will cunt

>mexico
>not western
come on now

>it’s another episode of “third world shitholes blame all their problems on the “degenerate west””

stay poor Juan

Based China

Drugs are bad for society, not only the person using them.

Drugs aren't bad for society, misuse of drugs is.

Winners by a huge margin. The rest of you fags need to try harder.

Hey genius, there can be no misuse of drugs, get this, without drugs.

(you)

Attached: 1521967780554.png (229x220, 6K)

Or without people who would abuse the drugs.

Itt retarded people.
Op, please hang yourself

T. drug addict new left soy boy faggot that live in luxury gated apartment

>you must be a drug addict to be against people being killed for using/selling drugs
I don’t even drink, my body is a temple, fren. However, I believe that’s not the answer for the problems nor justifiable.

Do you think you live in Portugal or something? Look at your country, look at bestgore. You should killing every drug dealer.

Asians have extremely strict laws against drugs trafficking but that is due to historical precedent. It isn't really based off any enlightened or learned research. And despite extremely draconian punishments, drug trafficking in Asia is still rampant in the Golden Triangle. Even in Singapore, many foreigners risk death by trafficking drugs. Would it be worse without the death penalty? I don't know, it has never been tried in Asia. But the fact that the death penalty is liberally used throughout Asia for drug crimes and they still have not reduced drug crime to essentially zero is an argument against the draconian punishment.

In order to eliminate drug production and use, we must get to the root causes which is a complex amalgamation of all sorts of social issues - one of which is poverty.

it's not banned to drink in public and drinking is allowed with 16 years in Germany

In the Netherlands the military police investigates the government and the regular police.
Every shooting gets investigated by them. And all corruption cases.

They don't fall under the justice department, but under the defense department.
And have sworn allegiance to the King. So it's a separate entity.

Attached: 1446128002854.jpg (690x386, 226K)

Asia is lot of safer than your country and America.

I doubt South Korea, Japan or Singapore are more dangerous than Europe. I think even China is safer than Canada. There are many cities in South Korea old people sleep with open doors.

>a lot
Asia is a big place. Saudi Arabia is definitely not safe. China, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong? Comparably safe to Canada. South east Asia? Not safe at all. Also, we are safe without the death penalty.

Attached: original.jpg (3504x1913, 986K)

>tfw no marshal bf

Attached: 1516137712287.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>The Chinese have come to you and your city is becoming another industrial hell, where you work 12-16 hours a day and die at 60.

You answered yourself, the problem is not the drugs.

East Asia learned from the Opium Wars.

And it works

No. You don't. Notice how drug degeneracy affects poverty and minorities in North America.

Attached: NorthAmericaCOL_homicide4_blog (1).jpg (640x592, 93K)

>t. a resident of such a city

Lol no

It's so wrong.

Attached: drugecstasy.jpg (328x206, 78K)

What is your problem then? Explain this map.

Attached: 1522011404680.png (640x400, 163K)

Stop being poor then

Poor people who want to eat need to work.

>if somebody says what to do with your own body.
If this is the basis for your argument, there is no reason heroin, meth or Krokodil shouldn't be permitted either.

>military oversight of civilian institutions
Unironically third-world.

Also,
>obvious Moroccan
Yeah, I'm sure he's really loyal to your king.

Post data.

it sound nice.

t. shitskin

Why am I surprised that a Mexican relishes the idea of blanket excuses for killing people and worships cold-blooded cut-throat chinks

You are not Korean. Nobody here support drug usage, drug addicts and dealers

t. Druggie

We're a monarchy. Not a civilianarchy.

Then everyone should be sworn loyal to the king, not just your Schutzstaffel, right?.

t. andrew chan

t. Pinboppiu “Pepe” Chen

>be aussie
>get shot

White countries don't do this because they don't deal drugs

>he didn't know about andrew chan and myuran sukumaran

Kys

Well, our defense department, ministers and judges have sworn allegiance to the King. And most parliament members (although it's optional for parliament members).

King is part of the government and thus leader of the military together with the minister of defense. And he has to approve and can fire all ministers, judges, prosecutors and city mayors (who control the police). And he can fire the entire parliament.

So.. it's kind of already the case.

>USA
>wh*te

what is actually happening here? given how chubby her cheeks still are, i doubt she's older than 20

It's not optional for parliament members. Some parliament members just refuse to do it every couple years, because they already did it before.

Korea is a developed and civilized place
rest of Asia isnt

>implying drugs/drug traffic is the reason why Mexico is corrupted bloody hellhole

kek man, we are the main heroine-traffic country in Eurasia, heroine is very cheap and available here, but we don't have a scanty part of problems you have there.

your problem is that you are violent stupid vile subhumans, not drugs.

Attached: 1356443582850.jpg (466x481, 39K)

Drug dealers

Generally Chinese drug dealers have family operations. Kind of like a familial triad.

can you show me your source? not on the familial drug trade, just the picture specifically