Yfw teenbro normalfags are going to be posting about how 'epic' and 'depressing' and 'kino' this schlock is for the...

>yfw teenbro normalfags are going to be posting about how 'epic' and 'depressing' and 'kino' this schlock is for the next 3 weeks

S3 is out?

>dear diary, the year is 2017
>people still like what I don't like

It's season 4 and yeah I also forgot about anything that happened in S3 because it was so bland

>teenbro
based

I used to think Rick and Morty was a show you could never speak bad of, but holy shit the fans of this show are the absolute worst. Any criticism you lay out on this show is instantly met with so much hate and vitriol, its like I raped their child and spit on them afterwards. That being said I think this show is fucking pretentious and only appeals to the "hurr I am so deep because I am so depressed, but not like anyone else" crowd.

>teenbro normalfags
But the show is for 25+ people with a slight alcohol problem. What are you talking about? Did you get mobbed in High School cause you missed the show?

I've watched the first three episodes and it's fucking trash. This show fell off a fucking cliff.

>judging shows by their fans
>arguing online about childrens tv
Where did it go wrong user?

eh, it's fine. what do you want from me

I don't think this is aimed at children.

>watched the show
>it was just a circle jerk on self pity and depression
>told my friends I thought it sucked
>"you just don't get it, its more than that, I don't get why you are hating on this show it is great"
>'Why are you always so negative user, this show shows you what it feels like to be depressed, its so relatable, maybe you should just chill out and give it another watch"

Anytime someone asks me if I have watched Bojack Horseman I just lie and say I haven't gotten around to it yet because if I say I didn't like it they think you are a dog killer or some shit.

The problem is that the show never was funny. In fact the humor is so insufferable unfunny that at season 4 it just gets annoying how unfunny it is.
Also the story is going fucking nowhere but that already was the problem with season 3.

go back

Season 3 was fine, but season 4 is seriously almost unwatchable.

SETTLE FOR KATTAN AHAHAHAHA FUCKING HOLY SHIT I'M DRUNK AS HELL BUT THIS IS GENIUS

Jesus, I thought the Rick and Morty hate was contrarian but ripping on Bojack now? Sup Forums really has gone to shit.

i really hated most of the first season, but started enjoying it as it went on. i can see why people dislike it but i think it can be pretty funny and charming at times

Great show

S4 is out already?

Season 4 feels really lazy
Season 2 was the peak of the show

peak episode was underwater one

boreddit reddithorsemanreddit

haha good one

>preemptive whining

Have you tried not menstruating?

>'Why are you always so negative user, this show shows you what it feels like to be depressed, its so relatable, maybe you should just chill out and give it another watch"

people who genuinely think that have no idea what it is like to be depressed

Why can't you guys just fucking accept that between shit and kino there's a gigantic range of ok stuff? Bojack is ok. And this season is much more down to heart than the previous despite the soap opera plotline of the secret child.

what? being reasonable on Sup Forums? do you know where you are? Logic isnt used here

Oh shit I'm sorry U CUNTS SHOULD GO BACK TO LE REDDIT MCREDDITFACE AHA DID YOU GET IT I SAID REDDIT I'M COOL R-RIGHT

LITERALLY REDLETTER MEDIA THE POST.

am I doing it right?

Is bojack /our show/?

i really like this show
don't care for the fanbase tho, which funnily goes for most shows; ever heard of a vocal minority?

as long as you realise mr peanutbutter is the true hero of this show it gets good

kek

But, I mean, they're kinda right.
The main character wallows in self pity and his depression and several characters call him out on it.
The show makes a point that fetishizing sadness is wrong.
I'm not trying to say is genius, the humor is 90% miss and it's not like the drama is brilliantly written either but saying that it's juts a circlejerk of depression and self pity is just dishonest.

Peanutbutter is our /goodboy/ and I'm actually mad ad fuck with Diane.

the underwater city was nice

aww its another underage /qa/eddtor normalfaggot roleplaying as a real NEET virg

/ourshow/ indeed.

You're a miserable shit apparently.

I actually just realized that this show is loved by people that fetishize their sadness and anxiety

this show was designed for special snowflake faggots who love capeshit-tier humor. doesn't matter if you go there, but if you like this show, you ARE a redditor and belong there.

wait? you guys watch cartoons in here?

It's watchable

>when a show's existince triggers you so hard you literally make threads about it and spend hours posting in the threads about it
It really is time to start going outside more user. Today is the day.

Does he fuck Diane yet?

typical numale response, grow a personality, redditor

Do they BTFO Drumpf?

Not yet. I thought they were going to get close in one episode but it might happen next season.

Surprisingly no. Or at least not in any lingo that I picked up on during the entire governor parts.

how?

>Let's make depression a fashion accessory: The Series

I hate this shit more than the faux geek trend

First episode this season was pretty weak. Election plot is not funny.

Not the best season but a couple of laugh of loud moments and probably the most emotional season. It gave Beatrice a very real and very well-done storyline, probably the best episode of the season. In fact, episodes that primarily concerned her were the best.

Too much reliance on over-the-top alliteration and random wordplay. PC and Bojack's storylines were fantastic but literally everyone else felt like filler. I did not like how disconnected everyone felt; it was very Arrested Development Season 4 in that regard. Todd's wacky and "wow I'm asexual guys!!!!" plot was boring, and it also managed to make me hate seeing Mr. Peanutbutter on screen. Politic subplot seemed like they were uncommitted to actually make any sort of political statement and rather preferred to tread water.

I liked it for the most part, but I am drunk and I know I shouldn't have. Ultimately felt like it went nowhere for most of the cast, and the parts that went somewhere weren't given enough time.

>it also managed to make me hate seeing Mr. Peanutbutter

By "it", I meant the show in general and not Todd's storyline necessarily.

All in all, it was too disconnected and reliant on bad plots and weird narrative choices to make its strong points shine.

Ahahaha holy shit nice one! Upvoted good sir

Just finished it, it wasn't that bad
I find S2 and S3 to be way better though

I'm going to watch it all today.

It's amazing. I never need to remember a single fucking thing about the last season and the show is still completely fine to follow. I don't even remember how the last season ended. He found his daughter or nearly fucked is daughter or something. I know the gravity falls girl died. Oh well whatever, the show will cover most of it anyway.

As long as Mr. Peanut butter stays funny, the show is worth watching. That and all the little scenes that reference they are animals. Other than that, the show is trash.