Any info about Sequel ? TV Special ? LEGO tv series ??

Any info about Sequel ? TV Special ? LEGO tv series ??

frz i guess

On December 11th, after ABC broadcasts Frozen, they will have another making of special where they will preview the upcoming Christmas special that will not be due out until the following year. Don't count on Frozen II information.

Source link: glimpen.deviantart.com

Dumbass iPad/me. It's www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-frozen-preview-air-dec-11-on-abc-20161024-story.html

Who else thinks the sequel might actually be a GOOD movie, and not just an inexplicable phenomenon?

I mean, Frozen's production was a legendary mess. Surely now that they've got their shit together they can tell a good, coherent story. They might even make Elsa into a good character.

I hope so. They better demote Anna & really change her character.

How would you helm the sequel?

Something to do with magic, more magic.

I kind of like the idea that Frozen's world used to be a lot more magical than it is, but that as time progressed most of the magic gradually went away. If that were true, Elsa is conceivably the last of her kind. Maybe the Arendelle royal family was founded as a line of sorcerer-kings, but the magic in their bloodline went dead for centuries until Elsa appeared as an anachronism. You could use that as a springboard for her being curious about what else is left of the magic in her world--and for her own magic to attract unwanted attention from someone else. It's not a bad beginning for a plot.

>Frozen's production was a legendary mess

3 Billions says hi

I picked up the first comic and was fairly disappointed.

I liked Elsa but it certainly would be nice to explore their characters a bit. They certainly have reasons to behave differently now, which their considerably different lifestyle. It's why I cringe at the thought of them just attempting to retreat the ground covered in Frozen: there's not much point, because that's just not who they are anymore.

I'm looking forward to them directly or indirectly confirming Elsa's heterosexuality and the ensuing internet spergfest.

I have had the same line of thought.

We need a legitimate fight between Elsa & Anna that is unrelated to magic. They're only friends because they're sisters.

Honestly? I think it sounds like a terrible idea.

The problem is that it basically turns the whole setting upside down, just as an attempt to establish some sort of tension. Now Anna & Elsa's grandparents were sorcerer-kings, last holders to the secret of personal magic, and everyone is out to invade and conquer the country because of it. The problem is that it doesn't make much since with Elsa's parents needing to visit the trolls to learn some magical lore, or why absolutely nobody even bothered with the kingdom during the three years when the two ruling heads were dead.

Trust me, I've seen when something like this happens to a setting, and it isn't pretty. It has a bad habit of invalidating, trivializing, or just rendering pointless what happened in the first movie.

What's more, it isn't really needed. We know so little of Arendelle, of Anna & Elsa's family, and of the world at large. You certainly could have Anna and Elsa discover that their great ancestors were master sorcerers, who raised the snow-covered mountains out of the sea and created the entire land - it could sent them off to explore the origins of their family and the kingdom, probably causing a fair bit of trouble by ignoring warnings about doing so. You could certainly have foreign countries set on invading Arendelle, either because Hans is rumormongering, or because some other magic-fueled nation is interested, or because of some sort of witch hunt. You could have something involving the already established magical creatures, such as the trolls or snow-things.

And none of these would require creating some sort of sudden legacy just on Elsa, or redoing the "Elsa is a witch-monster!" from the first movie, or Elsa spontaneously ignoring her queendom and wandering around the world.

What comic ?

The trouble is that, as you mention, the setting is so threadbare. If you're going to do a sequel you need to add SOME sort of detail to the world, something that's conducive to more plot and further character development. We've had the personal drama, and it seems to be stitched up. Something has to happen to create more drama, to disrupt the happily ever after, or else there's no need for a sequel.

This one.

There's a festival in Arendelle. One person meets with Anna and gets her agreement to help with a problem, another person meets with Elsa to get her help with a problem, and it turns out they've both agreed to help opposing sides to an issue. They both rush out to try to resolve the issue.

The problem is that a merchant caravan needs to pass through an area, and the land owners are upset because the caravan animals would chew up all their grass and foliage as they pass through. The caravan can't go another route because there isn't any food along any other path.

Elsa's solution is... a giant ice bridge over the whole thing, which the merchants can take so they don't pass through the lands with their animals.

I hope I don't have to point out all the problems with that solution.

Hows the artstyle ?

Any pirated or scanned versions available ?

Some of those situations have inherent ways of generating the required drama. Finding information about their ancestory/kingdom history could spark an interest in finding more, either with one wanting to go and the other wanting to maintain the kingdom, or both going but having different desires and methods to proceed. Anna would certainly have good reason to want to understand magic-using people and what that would mean for her, while Elsa already has a very good reason to not want to just wander away from the throne she has just begun to govern and understand.

Some sort of magical opponent would likely prompt Elsa into instinctively protecting Anna - who had already been hurt once by magic misuse - which would certainly start off a conflict, between Elsa's protectiveness and Anna's independence from that protection. Some sort of subversive witch-hunt sneaking into the country would likely target Anna as a gullible method to get at Elsa, which could conflict the two in any number of ways - either working against each other unknowingly while Anna still believes the hunters, or Elsa possibly rejecting or even trying to capture Anna while dealing with everything that is happening.

I honestly don't think that Hans would be a good villain, outside possibly setting off the enemy nation/witch-hunters towards Arendelle's direction.

>Hows the artstyle ?
Like this, grabbing an image off the internet from one of its pages.

>Any versions available ?
Probably, although I picked mine up at a local comic shop.

Can you post the scans ?

I like the artstyle

Don't have any, so sorry.

Here's a different page. I guess it was herders trying to pass through farmland, with the farmers obviously not wanting a bunch of reindeer marching through their crop fields.

Bump

Anna looks like garbage

Disney has already released merchandise based upon Northern Lights. Doll box & commercial says Elsa's powers activate the Northern Lights.

Whatever, it ain't canon.

>LEGO tv series ?

What?

Elsa's already good enough. I want them to fix Kristoff.

I actually think the stage musical has a better chance of fixing things than the sequel.

its like the lego movie but with frozen