Retard

Retard

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png (1280x503, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/87384663/#q87385238
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Durka Durka Jihad? Mohammed Durka?Jihad Durka Durka

retards

you oppose free speech
of course you are gonna get some haters

please go away take a hike scream at a corner or something take a break from this site and channel your toddler rage somewhere else. then come back only when you've managed to build le epick persona that isn't a cheap imitation of me, or better yet you could save time and just learn to respect others instead and not interrupt discussions solely because you're not being spoonfed your daily quota of gay attention points. fucking asshole subhuman shit

what are you even talking about?

wow, reported. have fun having your reddit account and all your hard earned reddit gold taken away from you, you motherfucker.

>announcing a report
JJJJJAAAAANNNNNNNYYYYYYYY GET IN HERE YOU USELESS SHIT HE DROPPED THE R BOMB

Attached: 1416050076323.jpg (540x433, 54K)

Attached: 1513498761179.gif (254x199, 714K)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: f2c.jpg (359x379, 68K)

you said in an earlier thread that free speech doesn't include religious topics

No I didn't? Can you link me the thread at least?

Peace

Attached: 卍.jpg (442x305, 21K)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/87384663/#q87385238

It actually doesn't though. There are free speech laws everywhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

just becuase they call it free speech it doesn't mean it is

we are not only dealing with a dangerous feral std-ridden attention-craving hooker trying to get a hold of as many cocks in her throat as possible, but a schitzo too. this thing should be banned from the premises immediately

You have a poor understanding of what free speech is. Just saying.

your definition of free speech is tainted by your religion
free speech is the right to say whatever you want without legal consequences
there is no other definition

I'm an atheist.

doesn't refute line 2 and 3

>line 2
Yes, unless it's hate speech to incite violence within the country. Try actually looking at the wikipedia article I linked you, almost all countries allow free speech and peaceful protest.
>and 3
Now you're the one who's provoking my own freedom of speech by disallowing me to have my own idea of what freedom of speech is.

Are you an American on vacation in Denmark by any chance?

Alright, lads? I am here as the designated peace envoy.

Wanna tell me your problems so we can work towards a resolution.

Also, check 'em

Attached: tony doubles.jpg (594x396, 52K)

>Yes, unless it's hate speech to incite violence within the country. Try actually looking at the wikipedia article I linked you, almost all countries allow free speech and peaceful protest.
i already said that just because someone has a wrong definition of free speech it doesn't actually make it free speech

>Now you're the one who's provoking my own freedom of speech by disallowing me to have my own idea of what freedom of speech is.
how?
i just, correctly, stating that you are wrong
im not trying to stop you from saying that

You're all gay and should accept jesus, eat pork, and shake womans hands, getting upset because of what someone said is gay and gays should be killed. Amen

Also if Allah is god and jesus was gods son and god is the creator of everything and we are made in his image, soo everyone is a reflection of god, and soo god created gays, that makes god also gay and jesus as his son also partly gay as he is part of everything.

If you deny that fact you are gay and therefore you need to die.

Attached: BROKEN VALVE.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

Right, so somehow all countries lack freedom of speech and you're the only person on the planet who knows what true freedom of speech is.

truth is not a democracy

Denmark is a gay country full of gay people

great argument form the pole
once again showing that they are made from butthurt

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF

>truth is not a democracy
Sorry but that's not a real argument.

Free-speech-does-not-include-words-that-hurt-my feelings Land

Attached: 1508686964754.png (645x729, 91K)

why, because you say so?

i may express it another way
truth is not defined by the number of people who think it's wrong or right

bandwagon fallacy

Ill make your butt hurt honey, come :3
You little gay boy.

Then what defines 'truth'? If it's not by how many people agree or disagree, then what is the metric for it? Is it about how you feel about what's true or not? So, freedom of speech only applies when it's things you like hearing?

Attached: IMG_20180318_155221.jpg (645x773, 28K)

hello west Syria

>qatar
eww

Bandwagon fallacy applies when I'm trying to convince the person I'm arguing an opinion and using an authority or a majority to support my opinion. Not when I'm talking about a law that's already established everywhere and everyone agrees about it.

>Then what defines 'truth'?
truth is definitely not what a lot of people say is true
truth is being consistent with reality and in agreement with the facts

in this case:
free speech is defined as the freedom to say whatever you want without consequences from the government

it is only free speech when it holds up to this definition

>So, freedom of speech only applies when it's things you like hearing?
no that is what you are doing
im doing the oppposite

STOP BULLYING HIM

Attached: IMG_0782.jpg (400x388, 39K)

>truth is being consistent with reality and in agreement with the facts
And the facts is freedom of speech does exist in a lot of countries with the exception of hate speech, but you argued that's not true freedom of speech because it didn't fit your agenda.

>to say whatever you want without consequences from the government
Nobody's going to do anything to you if you attempt to criticize a religion, an ethnicity or a race because you have a differing point of view. However, if you just raise baseless hate speech that is intended to incite violence, you will have action taken against you.

>And the facts is freedom of speech does exist in a lot of countries with the exception of hate speech
then it is, per definition, not free speech

>you argued that's not true freedom of speech because it didn't fit your agenda.
what agenda?
i have already mentioned the definition of free speech

>Nobody's going to do anything to you if you attempt to criticize a religion, an ethnicity or a race because you have a differing point of view.
false
people have been fined because of this

>However, if you just raise baseless hate speech that is intended to incite violence, you will have action taken against you.
i know
and that so it is not free speech

>then it is, per definition, not free speech
The what is true freedom of speech? If all people are wrong about it, then share your expertise. I'd love to hear what you know about freedom of speech.
>what agenda?
You disagreed that freedom of speech exists because it suppresses truth, and when I asked you to define what truth is, you told me it's about being in line with real world facts, which your views aren't.
>people have been fined because of this
That depends on what you're talking about. Not every single case is the same.
>and that so it is not free speech?
?

well i guess that's it
i'm not wasting any more time arguing with middle easterners

say that i lost the argument or backed out all you want
you are proof that the middle east will never improve
completely incapable critical thinking or processing logic

Alright. Was fun going through your mental gymnastics with you, please come again anytime :3

>We are neighboured by Jews and these fucking retards

Pls just nuke us already

Attached: micky.png (402x398, 116K)