Brave 90-year-old woman Ursula Haverbeck is jailed for 8 months in Germany for speaking up against the...

Brave 90-year-old woman Ursula Haverbeck is jailed for 8 months in Germany for speaking up against the muhsixmillionjews guilt propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Haverbeck#Prozesse_und_Verurteilungen
youtube.com/watch?v=FfcoxBFpwQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Epk_OfOAkMo
youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Haverbeck#Prozesse_und_Verurteilungen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what for?
I will never understand why people have to bring this shit up

>black person breaks the law
>THAT NIGGER DESERVES TO BE SHOT

>old woman breaks the law
>WHAT A BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS PERSON

Is pol becoming more like tumblr?

>Merkel Internet Defense Force

Because some people live only to seek the truth

For questioning history and guilt propaganda made up by Jews.

Jailed for having an opinion.
This is why I don't want my country to become like Europe.

Is that a thing?

Damn I need to start charging money for being accused of being a shill.

>Using false equivalence this blatantly
I expect more effort by (((you)))

Is that a thing?

Damn I need to start charging money for being accused of being a shill.

Nice argument though.

>speaking and thought crimes

Not false equivalency at all.

Both are breaking the law. Literally the exact same thing.

Holocaust denial is ILLEGAL, hence a crime.

>90-year-old woman Ursula Haverbeck is jailed for 8 months
Fucks sake, no elderly belongs in prison.

>violence
>free speech
>anyway equal "crimes"
really (((man)))

>thought crimes should be punishable

Kill yourself. You know for a fact niggers don't go to jail for though crimes they go to jail for shooting up their own streets and hustlin'

It is a crime for Jews and their useful idiots, it is a brave act for upstanding White citizens. Why should I care for a law made by Jews used for guilt propaganda against Whites? It is not binding morally and a duty to break it.

Hi Big Brother. Yes, I'm smiling.

>brave
Oh god yes, how brave to rant about Joos because you're mentally ill. So brave.
>speaking up against
Defaming the dead isn't "speaking up". She was a known shithead who got off lightly the last time, serves her right this time.

>For questioning
Nope.
>Jailed for having an opinion.
Nope.
>Jailed for having an opinion.
Heh, right, I wanna see you say that when some 90 year old Muslim marries a 9 year old and so on.

Found the Jew

She said The "concentration" camp was just a labor camp.
She was there.
You weren't. She was jailed for having an opinion.

shes just old and bored. she needs attention.

Hi Angela

reminder the only way to counter the shame is to pretend to be a leftists shitposter and b8 on Sup Forums

To the oven with ya, Shmuley.

In other news Getmany? Now jails people for bad table manners.
Merkel "Das ist JUST"

This thread is exactly why I hate Germans and Germany.

wtf I hate britain now

I wish europe had amendments. I would need only two

When you're that old, you start to get seriously religious and spiritual. Her family and ancestors are just on the other side. I imagine she felt like she had to speak on their behalf while she has a chance before exiting this world.

I don't give a heck, Hanns

Virtually all european countries have the notion of free speech and democracy in their constitutions.

Its just that there are countless amendments and exceptions to these principles to the point that they become devoid of any meaning.

Be German = be cattle
What a nice people to brainwash.

Why are you so cruel to me, Mohamed?

>she was there
Did you pull this out your ass, or read this on some neonazi webpage?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Haverbeck#Prozesse_und_Verurteilungen
youtube.com/watch?v=FfcoxBFpwQU

She was jailed for being a known shithead who won't shut up and won't stop breaking the law.

And it makes me so fucking ANGRY

>muh laws

You fags are hopeless. Laws that are immoral should not be laws in the first place and should not be obeyed.

>being this obvious

Such is life being a subhuman like him.

stupid goy, only I have access to anti-gravity Yamakas

Good job goy, we thank you, for 4 years of great work for the jdif.
Shalom

This

GAS

>rape and murder are equivalent to talking

Volksverhetzung
But she will not go to jail because she is too old so she don't give a fuck

did they remove her interviee videos from jew tube?

I saved them on a different computer. If cleansed, I can upload them.

>her interviee
*her interview

Not sure which ones you mean, there are some videos of her that look quite interesting. Thanks for your offer Ameribro.

>breaking the law

Why does every German say this as soon as you tell them to justify her being imprisoned? Laws aren't handed down by some all knowing god, dipshit. They're made right here on planet Earth by the (((people))) you vote to cuck you over. If you follow the law because it's the law and not because you personally agree morally with it, well then you deserve to be gassed. Actually this video sums it up pretty well, doubly poetic is the fact it's being done in one of your own courtrooms which can be verified by the flag hanging behind him

youtube.com/watch?v=Epk_OfOAkMo

Funny how many dumb people are around you in germany and do honestly believe, that in germany your free speech is protected

What did she actually say OP?

No, the interview that I was thinking of with Ursula Haverbeck is still there:

youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM

It is worth the watch.

>The solution to a totalitarian state is a totalitarian state
You do know that image was made by libertarians back on /new/ to mock Nazis right?
Besides Germany is still a fascist state but the ethnic groups being targeted have changed

Seems to me that the only people listening to her are people who want to hear what she has to say and the authorities who want to shut her up. She isn't forcing anyone to listen. Not like school children who are forced to listen to Holocausters.

The most important work in the field of history will never be credited or legitimised. The base of realtions in western society is built on something so frail as it is not even a topic of research or discussion.

>being a subhuman
oy vey cool it with the racist remarks
you don't want to go to re-education camps, do you?

I hope she drops it in the shower.

I doubt this 90 year old woman rioted, burned down businesses, and harassed or mugged innocent people. And I seriously doubt she killed cops either.

>if you say we're lying, we'll throw you in jail!
Lmfao, why would the truth need to be forced on people like this? The Fourth Reich can't get here soon enough.

It's good to see that piece of old shit getting BTFO. Nothing makes me happier than see old nazis getting thrown in jail. Only thing better is see Palestine on fire.
And there is nothing you can do, the Holocaust happened and if you open your mouth to spew your bullshit you will be either thrown in jail like a dog, beaten or just mocked like a fringe case.
Uhm, muh jew dick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Haverbeck#Prozesse_und_Verurteilungen

why did the wikipedia article delete her account and first hand witness of the labor camps?

>LAW IS UNQUESTIONABLE GOY, THERE IS NEVER A VALID REASON TO DISSENT WITH THE GOVERNMENT WHO LOVES YOU

All my life I've been fascinated with history, and beginning in middle school (around age 12) I became especially interested in the Holocaust and the Nazi regime. Every time the subject came up in school I would pay attention moreso than in other classes, and no matter the class I would try to relate papers and assingments back to my passion: the Holocaust. Obviously people took notice, and I became known as the kid who liked the Holocaust. Most of them didn't think it was too weird, they just thought it was a hobby and they would sometimes talk to me if they had any questions. I didn't think it was weird either, I just found the horrible atrocities fascinating to learn about. Because of this interest I majored in history at Harvard College, despite what people said about history not being the safest major due to lack of jobs. Regardless I pushed through, got my PhD, and wrote all the papers I could on my beloved Holocaust Come the end of the education chapter in the book of my life I had to move on and find a job. But what people said was right. There were no jobs for a Holocaust fanatic such as myself. Within a year I was homeless, living on the streets. I'd curl up in my refrigerator box, thinking back on my life. Was it worth it to major in what I loved, was it worth being homeless to persue my passion: the Holocaust? I had never been able to answer that question. Because I just didn't know. That is until now, now I know it was all worth it, because I can say with absolute certainty that your comment is literally worse than Hitler

>Oy vey necesito un chocorramo