It's a root episode

>it's a root episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhWe2nf24ag
imdb.com/title/tt2562802/?ref_=ttep_ep12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I use to think she was ugly and she grew more attractive the more i saw her...

disgusting

>its an Elias episode

>it's an alien episode

did the machine ever go all skynet and try to kill everyone?

>its a Sup Forums denies that POI is any different from cookie-cutter criminal of the week CSI trash episode

I recently watched the show for the first time (all 5 seasons).

I honestly think Shaw kind of took away from Reese a lot. Not so much near the end of the show, but as soon as she joins the team she becomes the badass and Reese is just left behind.

I think the later seasons were better but the dynamics of Finch and Reese + Bear was better early on.

The early iterations did

youtube.com/watch?v=nhWe2nf24ag

>It's a Sup Forums criticises something they haven't watched episode

That was actually the point, Caviezel was struggling to do so many action scenes so often and they brought in Shaw to take the pressure off him.

I watched three seasons of this shite on Sup Forumss promise that it gets good near the end of season 3

I got trolled hard

>The early iterations did

all that setup and no follow through. the machine should have been the final boss.

Really wish this wasn't a procedural

GOAT episodes

it wasn't really a setup for the machine itself, it was to show just how difficult it was to get an AI to act in a way that even resembled human morality
Finch managed, Greer most definitely did not.

>implying it's bad
Shaw is fucking awesome

>Lionel in the background alone

>It's a Root episode tfw ywn see an officially canon happy eending when you get to be Shaw, and Root hugs you

/ourguy/

It isn't
it fools plebs into thinking it is for the first 2 seasons, then it delivers one of the most compelling sci fi stories ever told about ASIs. Plebs usually leave at that point and start crying about muh procedural

I remember one episode where Lionel was protecting a hot model? From some gang that was chasing them. And then it ends without a resolution like they didn't know what to do

I remember that, almost like a joke C plot, you just saw random parts of it and then it just ended.

wasn't that sort of the point, the rest of the gang is busy and occasionally you get a little scene about Lionel and the supermodel

No I think the gang wasn't doing anything else

Wasn't important.
Lionel started as the comic relief but you grow fond of him.
That subplot was a a bit comic like. The guy has his own solo adventure and even gets the girl at the end, even she pepper sprayed him at first (she kissed him and told him to call her iirc)
And yes, can't recall the exact case, but that was the reason the rest weren't with him, another number.

Really wish I could remember what episode it was

i think its early S2, when the FBI guy has John in rikers island. I could be wrong.

I was wrong, definitely not a model, but also Carter was ded too

Found it on quick imdb search
Prisoner's Dilemma

But there is ! imdb.com/title/tt2562802/?ref_=ttep_ep12

No my fault man, it was not a model cause it was after Carter died... And it happened with black gang on a basketball court

On TV time looking through screencaps, I'll let you know

I did miss Root as a villain though. That arch where she kidnaps Harold and plays everyone, and also her first appearance as a dark hacking entity messing with Harold's own skills from the shadows was pretty nice.

>it's a leon episode