Good morning, Sup Forums

Another day begins in Brazil and the Western hemisphere. What are your plans for today? I'm considering skipping morning classes to study and only going at night to uni.

Attached: 1519067131685.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhF2DxTXZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone got murdered in brazil today already?

Attached: 1514544365271.png (741x568, 29K)

My money goes to "yes". 200.000.000 people and 50k murders yearly...probably a safe bet. Anyone jumping on tram lines in Poland today? I wish I was in Krakow.

Attached: 1519273843659.png (1593x1418, 252K)

Good morning, Brazil. I'm planning on playing a video game.

Attached: koffieapu.png (657x527, 14K)

Which video gaem? My friends want me to buy a ps4, but I already have a gayming pc.

Attached: 1494167665321.png (671x519, 146K)

>going at night to uni
you have night classes at your uni??

I was thinking of playing mirror's edge for my daily stream.

Yes.

Skipping my English class for the fourth time in a row because it sucks. Prof is a fat cow with pink hair who, on the first day, openly described herself as an “extreme leftist.” She’ll randomly go off on tangents about the latest Netflix show she’s watching (and she watches a lot, because she has no husband, no kids, and no life)

Cleared my balcony of snow and ice, cleaned my apartment.
Gonna buy a pizza and relax the rest of the day, watch a movie or show. probably drink some vodka later.

You still got snow there? Spring is finally starting to peak its head up over here, and I’m ecstatic. My favourite season

Winter is holding on like a bitch here.
The days are "warmer" than last week, 2 degrees Celsius outside. But during the night it drops to -15.
Also big blizzards causing chaos around Sweden right now.
Tired of this shit, had snow since October 8th..

It’s up to 3 degrees here today, which is as high as it has ever been in months, but I guess the key difference is that it’s not getting as cold at night anymore. Just to like -5. Can’t even keep my beer in the garage anymore because it doesn’t get cold enough.

We got a lot of snow here this year as well. Not complaining though, it was a good year for skiing. Last couple of years we had all the cold without any of the snow, which I fucking hate

True, true.
Rather have snow and ice over rain and slush.
Been a nice solid layer of snow this year, had a lot of fun on my snowmobile.

But I'm more than ready for midnight sun, warm days and drinking beer in my boat with a fishing rod in my hand.

Whereabouts do you live in Sweden? Also pretty jealous you own a snowmobile. Want badly to get one for the cottage, but I live in the city most of the winter so it’d be impractical

Bingsjö - Dalarna. It's a very rural area, pretty much a small farming town a couple miles into the woods.
But we do have one of Swedens largest folk music festival for some reason.

Attached: _LSU0090_fs.jpg (2400x1602, 1.92M)

Looks very pretty. How’s the fishing around there? My cottage is up in the Kawarthas which is geographically similar, and the fishing is really, really good.

Attached: 1D6B81C1-B7E9-4340-96A6-4BFEDE5FE66F.jpg (1210x908, 116K)

Fishing is great out here, crystal clear lakes with lot's of seaweed so pikes and perch are plenty in every lake.
Also lot's of salmon and trout in the rivers and streams. Also, lot's of eel (big bastards) if you use a floater and hook with a earth worm etc.

I mean, 20 minutes of fishing in the spring can land you 10-15 pikes sometimes.
Especially if you jerk or use surface poppers.
Pic related, one of many I've caught.

Attached: Runkmå 20171108.jpg (1976x1598, 1.64M)

hey man that sucks,im also in school,theyre gonna take a math today and noone is prepared for it so almost everyone bailed,but i cant keave because my parents will castrate me if i do,i cant even use the cheatsheet i prepared

god damn

We get a lot of pikes and perch out here, and smallmouth bass of course. Also good amount of bluegill. No eels though, those must be wild to catch! I usually jerk, but I’ve done some trawling too, apparently there are musky here you can catch that way but I’ve yet to find one.

That’s a shame, dude. Is it a uni math course? Math was always my weak point in school.

no its high school,but its the last year of tecnical highschool

we have a hour long break between electricity-engeneering or gym and the rest of the classes where we can leave,they decided in that interval to leave

Ah. We were mandated to take math till grade 11 up here, and that last year fucked me up. Took a “”””math”””” class called data management in my final year and it was much easier, just statistics and such. But I was always shit at math aside from algebra. Couldn’t do geometric calculations and imaginary number theory fucked me good

Yeah man, eels are honestly scary as fuck.
They have double jaws, literally a second pair of jaws inside their mouth.
If you get bit they latch on with the first pair and start chomping on you with the inner pair.

They tastes good though.

Attached: 14-svyle-28946057481ccb544c4.jpg (1100x619, 217K)

I’ve only had eel at sushi restaurants, and it was tasty there but I want to cook it proper. Hard to come by around here though. Didn’t realize you guys had freshwater eels up there. How many pounds would you say they normally weigh?

A normal summer eel usually weigh about 2-3 pounds, sometimes though you feel the line get really heavy and you pull up a 7-8 pound one. Those things are monsters.
I think the record in the area was 13 pounds. Can't even imagine that fight. Even a small one is hell to get up from the bottom.

Good morning Brazil! Just starting off with my first cup of coffee of the day

Attached: 1522080626763.jpg (1836x1920, 347K)

same,when i finish with this school im going to study humanites

Hmmmmm, that sounds great. It’s national catholic holiday on Friday and I’m going to travel with my gf to his beach house. I hope to catch some shrimps and fish :D

Her*

This is my favorite pepe.

Good morning, my tailed friend. I didnt sleep tonight, my plans are try to code my assignment which is due for today, and watch some TWD.

Attached: 1522020455179.jpg (4479x2813, 1.98M)

>twd

I know, I know... I just like survivalist stuff.

Attached: nsMfEcD.jpg (540x720, 97K)

yes I’m sure this happened

I dont what is it, tbqh.
I’m already in class, hate this shit, I fell for the law meme, i wish I was studying physics and math,

The walking dead.

I like programming and computing in general. But, BOY, I do hate my university classes. Cant drop it though. JUST

Attached: 42r4.jpg (414x275, 29K)

HMM, it’s a shitty show. The few episodes I managed to watch it throughly it was because a character died. That’s what makes the show enjoyable.
As soon as I finish this garbage, Im entering engineering or math.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhF2DxTXZ4

Im in the first season yet

Attached: smug.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Watch Altered Carbon instead.

That sounds amazing, man. I’m going to have to visit your country someday