Why doesn't the average American citizen just blows the Joker's head off?

Why doesn't the average American citizen just blows the Joker's head off?

Somehow this motherfucker gets sent to a minimum security Asylum for crazies eery time he is cathed by Batman even if he has killed thousands and is an ISIS tier level genocidal maniac.

That level of incompetence in the judiciary system would make the average citizen's blood boil with rage, the people would take the justice in their own hands and just fucking lynch those stupid villains and the people in power allowing this kind of injustice with them if these funny books had any coherence.

This capeshit garbage makes no fucking sense it's even more retarded than anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotham is supposed to be a mix of Chicago and NYC, I used to live in the former so I know that Chicago has the most strict gun laws in the U.S

People that read capeshit are smart enough to not inject realism in such an absurd genre.

Didn't Hitman try and Batman freaked out about it?

Joker was also sentenced to death for crimes he didn't commit and Batman tried save him.

It's that faggot's fault he's still around

The Joker died on his first apperance.
Also, there are multiple jokers.

Killing him wouldn't stop him at all.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back, user? I mean, the Devil himself! ... What if you miss?

because DC would lose money

>The Joker is Keyser Söze
Then why isn't he *poof* gone?

Batman is always trying to stop people from killing Joker
And Joker will either come back stronger or more will take his place

He is.
But he had two back-ups.

They've killed off heroes before. Have they killed off villains as often/ever? Has the joker ever been kill?

Probably doesn't count, but TAS Joker had one of my favorite villain deaths. His last words were perfect.

Happened in the Morrison run. A cop dressed as Batman shot the Joker in the head, Joker survived.

>That whole scene
Best part of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

>People that read capeshit are smart enough to not inject realism in such an absurd genre

Apparently not if these retarded "Why doesn't Batman/Superman/Spider-Man/etc kill" threads pop up constantly.

He'll just come back.

Why doesn't the average citizen just rape the joker?

Half of comic readers are autistic. They don't enjoy reading them, they just feel some compulsion to read them. Modern psychology is baffled by this phenomenon. Hopefully one day people can enjoy comic book discussions without these autists, but I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

>Killing him wouldn't stop him at all.
Just keep killing him until they stop showing up. All Riddlers, all The Penguins, all Poison Ivys, all Jokers, just have a Gotham-wide kill-on-sight rule. Super Hero Wild West.

You can't rape the willing.

>Also, there are multiple jokers.

I still can't believe this bullshit.

Have they followed up on this yet in the comics?

Joker's been killed off in the Injustice Universe and Kingdom Come, but his death tends to only happen when the universe is about to get fucked up in some other way. Like he's a cosmic keystone keeping all stupider forms of evil at bay

That Batman line of reasoning is right about it:
If Joker is killed then Gotham (the writers) will just create someone worse.

I think the idea is since the Joker is considered the worst of the worst, if the heroes cross the line and kill him they're going to move on to killing the lesser threats and it's downhill from there.

Ignoring the multiple jokers thing
They've established in canon that the joker's mind literally evolves every ten years to better fit the era
So there's clearly some mystic shit going on that normal men can't take on easily

If you're gonna sit here and tell me Gotham has strict gun laws then you must not pay attention to the hundreds of assault level weapons in gotham

Because they know trying to kill him is useless when his batboyfriend is around

Average joe American tried.
Batman stopped him.

Charlie Collins is the real hero Gotham deserves

With the level of destruction/mass murder he's pulled off, he would definitely be dead by now. The government would consider him a domestic terrorist, not just some crime boss.

Smuggled in.

>And Joker will either come back stronger or more will take his place

That feels like a copout.

>You can't rape the willing.

We'll see about that

When was the last time you saw a legal gun owner in gotham in a batman book?

Also, check the actual stats of Chicago.
heyjackass.com/

It turns out that criminals don't follow gun laws. Who would have thought?

Yes, but it's NYC/Chicago pre-1980.

So guns everywhere.

Criminals hate and fear the Joker too. Why doesn't one of them take him out?

Because Batman stops them?

>worlds greatest detective
>can't tell his archenemy is actually 3 completely different looking people.

Sauce on this image? Google just tells me it's high impact sexual violence.

Well, it's worked before

Because while everyone wants to kill him, nobody wants to be the poor sap who ALMOST killed him.

Maybe Batman is autistic and just can't recognise faces or the white lenses in the cowl are just that bad.

Even Dick was able to figure out Sexton was the Joker in disguise as a detective during his Batman run.

Killing the Joker only rewards you with Zombie Joker, Ghost Joker or Cyborg Joker.
Since in a cape universe there is no ending, sooner or later everyone is gonna die and come back one way or another

This. At best we get a "Joker in Hell" arc or two before he comes back with writers making him even more pointlessly edgy to make up for lost time.

>Batman kills the Joker
>batfamily complains about it
>JL complains because they are not murderers, except when they are
>Joker goes to Hell
>next event starts with Joker taking control of Hell and coming back to Earth guiding hell's armies
>everyone blames Batman because he is the one that killed him

To sell comics is the only reason.

Always thought it'd be funny though to see how Batman would react to some random beat cop shooting the Joker in the head. He'd probably have some emotional break down while the cop is seen as a hero.

I feel like if someone did, Batman would hate them, but Gotham will treat him like Hawkeye after he killed the Hulk.

I think he would beat the cop into a coma.

The Joker had a gun in his hand and the officer feared for his life.

Gun turned out to be a toy but the shooting was still deemed justified.

I bet Batman would still harass the cop though what a dick.

Did he step to Magog? I honestly don't remember.

Yeah, just kill off one of the most entertaining villains ever created with some boring realistic gun shot death.

That that sounds greeeeat.

Remember when it seemed like that was going to happen in Joker's favor.

They should never have made the Joker a killer in the first place.

That goes for all cape villains who aren't Frankable.

And the highest murders due to guns.

>They should never have made the Joker a killer in the first place.
So his very first appearance?

Because the "average American citizen" in comic land, unlike real life, doesn't seem to be packing heat all the time. Or at all, really.

Pretty sure he means the more horror movie monster killer that's been plaguing the character since the 80s. Writers constantly jerking him off as some avatar of chaos has completely ruined the character beyond repair.

Yeah, Chicago never has any murders with guns