Milo Trolls Nightline

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrY6Ny7pMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3295968551&feature=iv&src_vid=jkrY6Ny7pMg&v=S0GfO1YtdyM
duckduckgo.com/?q=juju chang speaker&t=h_&ia=web
uvawise.edu/2016/02/08/nsls-speaker-broadcast-features-juju-chang/
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0
youtu.be/S0GfO1YtdyM?t=1m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>juju chang
thats a real name?

>people actually still give two shits about milo

This is fucking tragic

Milo is important part of God's plan

no just the mainstream media now. his core following is gone. Czeched btw

>provokes me but idk why

((((Juju)))) Chang

So much virtue signalling from that male interviewer. All Milo had to do was ask him if he would sleep with Leslie Jones and then watch that liberal cuck stutter himself out of a career.

God damn the look on that reporters face, he looked like Milo was stormfagging it up spouting 1488 gas the kikes race war now every time the camera cut to him.

Milo needs to wake up, he's fucking over the entire political Right by destroying their credibility with this kind of bullshit. He plays directly into the hands of PC virtue signalers, and like a child, thinks he's just so fucking clever because he gets a reaction. Meanwhile, when actual intelligent Right-wingers try to make legitimate points, they get dismissed categorically because people associate the Right with this sort of bullshit.

If you think anything I've said is objectionable or inaccurate, you're fucking it up too, and you need to wake up.

> "The dark underbelly of the internet"

The one thing Milo is really good for is making these prudish leftist cucks look like retards.

>that's weally disgusting!
And he just turns around and explains why the guy is wrong and retarded. You could see that cuck getting madder and madder that he couldn't pin Milo down. He straight-up denied the premise of the guy's argument. Leftists can't handle being rejected at that basic of a level.

He looks like an AIDS ridden crack whore. He's really broken down since they took away his twitter. How long until he's a homeless prostitute?

Come on dude, plenty of alt-right guys are all "gas the kikes, race war now"! Milo is provocative but funny and well spoken and he tends to go after the insanity of SJWs, something than even sane leftists can agree on. That's going to win more sympathy than "Let me tell you about the Jews".

That "reporter" is more of a faggot than Milo

I just watched the video and the stuff that you guys Twitted at Jones

I feel beyond nauseated and sickened to my stomach just by being here.

Now what they really need is an intelligent stormfag, getting your argument shut down is one thing but not being able to respond with an argument when the guy says the most obscene shit your sheltered little ears have ever heard would be soul crushing for them. Their heads would probably explode trying to think of a reason why lynching all niggers isn't actually a good thing.

>2016
>NOT WACHING THE VIDEO OF ALEXANDER JANHAS!

Milo is yesterday news
Join Jahansnism today and be hip like the hacker Sup Forums.

I want altright faggots to leave.

What no Ghost 4 ,Chan shills and censors

>Milo

Kike subversion of the Alt-Right, now everyone associates us with this Jew faggot.

I'm sure Dick Spencer could do it if he cared enough, but the guy's too busy collecting dem Phalanx bux.

Are you literally shaking?

Based gringo !

Here is a rare Janhas for you.

I know, poor harambe, he shouldn't be compared to that ugly dude.
FUCK OFF MORALFAG

>this dude's face
So this is what normies look like when they see Sup Forums for the first time.

As long as milo keeps giving SJWS the literal shakes, and making me laugh, he can smoke as much cock as he wants. Plus the guys a gateway drug.

I'm no fan of Milo, but the visible butthurt on his East Coast liberal faggot face was too satisfying.

>jewjew chang

Kek milo has grwn up i can actually listen to him without puking. Someone meme the face of the reporter.

the interviewer is such a fucking tool lol

>I like amy schumer. she makes me laugh, a lot.

Harambe is so fucking unfunny, but it's funny Americans must watch her now all the time and find her funny to not be racist

My east cost liberal family are so much fun. I don't even have to think about what I'm saying or how I'm acting and then all of a sudden everybody is triggered and arguing about who triggered what and I'm off scot free.

It's ridiculous.

>ruining much of the fun for the rest of us
Part 2 is about fighting back against the trolls. These people need to get some thicker skin and common sense like Coulter was saying.
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3295968551&feature=iv&src_vid=jkrY6Ny7pMg&v=S0GfO1YtdyM
I'm not a follower of his either, but I do appreciate him pissing all the fish mouths off. Seeing them watch their perfect utopia of a society get ripped to shreds on a daily basis is fun.

Nice Jahan pic Colombia, the lost it at the Ribena bottle for some reason lel

accidentally a word

>trolls are the only people that tell the truth these days

this needs to be on fucking billboards.

>the alt right
don't ever propagate this meme or bring any of us into this shit again. There is no alt right and you being here long enough you should know that.

(((""""""""""""""journalism""""""""""""""")))

Which one, Sup Forums?

Fuck, they don't even try to be objective. The fuck happened to reporting?

Far left

Milo is still a thing? I thought he fizzled away.

>These people need to get some thicker skin and common sense like Coulter was saying.
guaranteed the "hate" leslie got on twitter is a fraction of what coulter has gotten consistently over her entire career. i never see her complaining about it though.

Just last year Juju Chang was one of a number of speakers for a lecture series about following your dreams and overcoming obstacles.

duckduckgo.com/?q=juju chang speaker&t=h_&ia=web

uvawise.edu/2016/02/08/nsls-speaker-broadcast-features-juju-chang/
>Juju Chang is an Emmy Award-winning co-anchor of ABC News’ Nightline. She also reports regularly for Good Morning America and 20/20 covering breaking news and global events. Born in Seoul, South Korea and raised in California, Juju Chang graduated with honors from Stanford University with a BA in Political Science and Communication. Chang began her career at ABC News as a desk assistant and eventually became a producer at World News Tonight.

#4 is fine too.

Jesus Christ someone gas this cuck, the false outrage is disgusting.

>last year
By which I of course mean this year

None of these have a dick

Far left for hips, second to left for face

This is what NBC has become.

Certainly dont cover Clinton though! Nothing going on over there! AT ALL

I'll never let you go senpai!!

is it just me or is milo's teeth just fucking disgusting

he's a Brit, the teeth just come part of the package.

>4 seconds in
>DARK UNDERBELLY OF SOCIAL MEDIA
cant last

Nah, just worn down from all the bellend he smokes

Was kinda sick about Milo, but this shit is hilarious

radical agenda is live asshats
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0

>doing an interview is trolling now

he did pretty good though

He's a sociopathic jew, but he's out sociopathic jew.

What vid is that pic from? I see it everywhere.

Someone meme that journalist's face as he stares at Milo.

>not recognising clickbait for Sup Forumstards

shame

youtu.be/S0GfO1YtdyM?t=1m55s
>Joel (((Stein)))

Damn Leslie is ugly as fuck. If I knew nothing about these retards, I would still be on Milo's side because he comes off as quick witted and intelligent. I just cringed at every leslie clip that was meant to be funny. That snl clip was nasty it tried showing off her sex appeal but she just looks like an ape biting air.. Is leslie meant to be a sexy or something? Bitch doesn't even look human.

>Which one, Sup Forums?

Ginger

>homosexuality is a mental condition and against christian values
B-but what about milo user?
>fucken based!!!! xD xD

God you motherfuckers are retarded

Nobody ever said he didn't have a mental illness.

But if you have one, might as well weaponize it, Sup Forums

that dumb faggot again?
the alt right must go
gay jews are ruining that board

WTF I like Milo now

Why does he look ill? Was he finally pozzed?

what a disgusting biased video title. like milo is just some random dude who really likes writing people hatemail.

Hopefully this faggot gets aids and dies

I have Milo's actual phone number. Never called or txted it, though.

>empowering the homosex agenda
>Sup Forums

Pick one faggot lover

>Written by (((joel stein)))
>HAS THE JEW BRACKETS IN THE VIDEO
H
HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAA

Milo points out that regular social values are FUBAR, he is only based because he is immune to the SJWs.
If we tried arguing anything like he did, we would get the SJW responses like "straight white male".
Milo is Greek, gay and nearly exclusively dates black guys, he turned SJW logic against itself because nobody can criticise coal burners or gays.

He is trying to fix straight women and nuclear family values, if gays want to go to their own little corners and fuck one another I don't care, I'm not missing out on anything, and gays being degenerate between themselves means more women to choose from.

That's why people say Milo is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

Who?

PART 2?

Yeah he definitely keeps all this shit to himself

flamboyants gays and family values
doesn't compute

I'm not a huge fan of milo but he owned that guy

>I think as a white dude

LMAO THE JEW THINKS HE'S WHITE

I've missed him

I used to wake up and read his Twitter, it was so entertaining
That ape took that away from me, all I feel when I see her face is hatred.

So when liberal gays speak up and race mix they are degenerate
But when conservatives do it they are based. Got it

This interview is hilarious. The liberal journalist tries to intimidate Milo with prepared feeble attacks like 'Are you a 13 yo boy ?' only to be left completely flabbergasted when he sees that he has absolutely no effect on this flamboyant gaylord.

The only greater pathetic faggotry than the ridiculous creature itself is caring about anything it may say.

>the dark underbelly
Jesus Christ

I like how they described him as a Cambridge drop out. Jesus Christ they make no effort to hide their bias. More people need to be like Milo. The jews like that guy are used to getting you to think one way. Milo probably showed tons of people no it's ok to think this way don't be afraid.

Don't look at his twitter feed then?

He isn't trying to encourage gays adopting, and by sort of normalising gays, we have less gay men having families then tearing them apart leaving their wife behind knowing their marriage was a sham.

>So when liberal gays speak up and race mix they are degenerate
>But when conservatives do it they are based. Got it
Remind me of the last time a gay couple had a halfling kid?
Fucking idiot, gay interracial relationships =/= coal burning whores fucking niggers because daddy issues.

i love that they used the worst most buckwheat looking pictures of her to put next to the tweets fucking KEK

(((Joel Stein))) : "As a white dude". Nigga you what ?

I know he's vomit inducingly narcissistic but I'll give him credit for being a decent orator and anybody who's fighting the fight against feminists and sjws is good in my books.

And this is why milo is entertaining

He definitely is pozzed whatever the fuck that means.