Daily Mail and Philly Mayor are dumb as shit

So the Mayor of Philly and the DM are proving how uneducated liberals truly are. They are willing to smear a cops reputation while being completely fucking wrong. Will this ride ever end Sup Forums?

Liberals of Sup Forums, do you support racist witch hunts?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770032/Philadelphia-cop-investigation-pro-Nazi-tattoo.html?ito=social-facebook

Too lazy to Archive.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/the-czech-republic-is-getting-a-new-name-czechia/
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsadler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American flag with ar on other arm

This guy is based

>under investigation

literally why

one does not simply get nazi tattoos bro

we kinda drew a line in the sand 60 years ago

not saying its right or wrong, but we kinda warred with them for a bit and shit got a little out of hand.

We can't have anti-free speech either so which is it

It's not a nazi tattoo. Has absolutely nothing to do with Nazi's. It's a homage to his German ancestors (stupid but not nazi). It;'s a German eagle and the word fatherland. No different than getting a Clover and putting Motherland next to it for potato nigger pride.

Aren't tattoos a no-no among burger police forces?

das deutsche adler? kek

No, I see cops with full sleeves everyday. It looks trashy but can't be picky when very few people want to be professional nigger control.

funny that he has american flag on other hand since american are ultimate slaves to kikes and killed white race and fatherland in ww2. kek.

Kill-bots when?
I know the Dallas Detonator was just a test.

South Jersey resident here. This major is proving to be the biggest cuck Philly has ever seen. John Street was a corrupt piece of shit who managed to win reelection twice, and Michael Nutter was pretty mediocre, yet better than Street. Jim Kenney however has already proven he's the worsr mayor Philadelphia has ever seen

>we
Who did? I didn't. I had no part in any such line, and neither did he. There is no reason why anyone should take a bunch of hysterical Jews seriously in [CURRENT YEAR]

I think the real issue is why cities are hiring militaristic people to be police officers. An all white community in 1920 wouldn't want that guy as a cop either.

>An all white community
>Philly

*Der

This. Just look at the guy's last name for fuck's sake.

So now we are allowed to cast judgment on people based solely on their tattoos?

In Czechia you will be denied as policeman if you have visible tatto anywhere. We dont like degeneracy here.

>Be German
>Come to America
>Love America
>Put tattoo of American flag and gun on arm to signify love for new home
>Put fatherland and eagle on other arm to show love for old home
>HE'S A FUCKING NAZI!

American has gone full retard yet again

>czechia

nice made-up name

nice artifical country

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/15/the-czech-republic-is-getting-a-new-name-czechia/
>read news newfag

>article about how the Czech Republic is making up a new name for itself

Yes, that's exactly what I said, Marek

Philly here. Mayor Kenney is such a pussy. Months ago when an officer was shot in his car by a Muslim who said he did it for isis and/or Islam, the first words out of Kenney's mouth was, "this had nothing to do with Islam." Yet this tattoo is clearly Nazism.

Bought an 805 bren the other day.

Goddamn do you guys know how to make a gun.

Eh certain parts of the city are decent. Center City is pretty nice and there's lots to do, plenty of bars and nightclubs.

South Philly has good and bad spots. Worth it for the Italian Market and Passyunk Square,

West Philadelphia is a shithole, but they plan on massively fixing it up by like 2026.

Germantown is very nice, literally the richest part of the city.

Northeast Philly is where all the Dindus and Asians live.

Basically yeah Philly has a nigger Problem, but there's a lot to do in the city, plenty of job opportunities and enough museums, restaurants and shops to keep you busy

I'd agree but he's a bicycle cop. On a bicycle. Bicycle.

Kenney is a massive fucking cuck. At least Nutter would have condemned this. Kenney is literally Justin Trudeau.

What's sad is Philly will never have a Republican mayor ever again. In fact most GOP nominee don't even bother to campaign cause they know it's a lost cause

>Germantown is very nice, literally the richest part of the city.

what
there is no way you could possibly have ever been to Germantown, the richest part of Philadelphia is Center City (mostly around Rittenhouse, Queens village/old city and a couple of other enclaves. Germantown is a ghetto shithole with interesting historical sites

Well at least we can all celebrate the fact that the high school graduation rate has improved from the 40% - yes 40% - that Philadelphia had in the early 2000s

>American has gone full retard yet again

Has gone? We've been full retard for a while now. Just getting more and more retarded by the day.

Yeah, I didn't want to call him out. Rittenhouse, society hill, and chestnut hill are probably the wealthiest in the city limits. Fortunately Germantown has been improving over the last decade

Center city is nice, but the thing is it's very small (or narrow, rather) and you're always within walking distance of coontown. You can be in a nice area of center city, and walk two blocks up and once you're past chestnut or market, suddenly groids everywhere. Walk a couple blocks more up toward vine, and now it looks like Iraq, with random bombed-out buildings and piles of rubble

But they do.
To keep the niggers out.
In whitey land, cop's can afford to be pleasant because they're not likely to get killed in every interaction if they let their guard down.

>under investigation
>literally why
dumb question, because liberals that's why, the better question is under investigation for what, what crime has he committed?

Being proud while white.

Can't have whites honoring their heritages goy.

I see how it's spelled... but if I want to say it all I can think of saying is Chechnya..

Its okay for whites to honor low tier heritages like italian or irish, but as soon as a german does it they freak out. Unbelievable. Do you know how many cops have an italian flag or 4 leaf clover tat on them?

I just wanted to saaaay.....

SHART

>but as soon as a german does it they freak out

Wouldn't be surprised if they start cracking down on Italian and Irish pride in the next few years.

Oh god how will we ever be able to post again?

Anything we say can instantly be shut down by a country of cucks, or even street shiters, because of 5 pics of Americans.

We're done boys. It's over.

It's a funny meme, but the way you faggots force it is cringe.

No one cares, Chechnya

Wrong eagle.

Face it. He got caught for revealing his power level in public like a sperg.

you cant have pride in your heritage if you come from europe ;)

That's what I should have said. Germantown is actually getting better, now that people are moving in who are trying to fix all the fuckups the niggers did.

Temple University has that same problem. You walk a block off campus and you're in the ghetto. Can't tell you how many college kids have been mugged.

That's cause John Street was mayor. Dude was a corrupt piece of shit who did a lot of damage to Philly. The fucking niggers however keep voting for these crooks because nigger logic

My grandad on both sides of my family did, One was a Colonel, another was a Sergeant and got shot in the ass.

Did we fight the wrong enemy? Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. I'm not omniscient and neither are you.

But the USA did fight them, so don't act like you don't know why folks feel a certain way about something.

radical agenda is live
ist das der neggar
ja das negger ist wunderbar
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0

>look a the german 2€ coin
>a fucking eagle

MUH EURO IS NAZI

Still though, Philly has a much better nightlife in terms of bigger cities like Houston. Philly always has something to do, in and around the city. Compared to say Cleveland and Buffalo, were miles better

USA is older than czech republic. By a lot. you were cucks to other empires until we destroyed the Hapsburgs and granted you your freedom.

>Ian Hans Lichtermann

HANS LICHTERMANN under investigation for having Germanic heraldry in his tattoo!

This is white privilege.

60 yrs ago.
Trust me, it wouldn't have raised an eyebrow in the 80s youngfag.

Last mayor's of Philadelphia:

-Ed Rendell: A literal kike. Actually did a decent job of fixing the fuckups the city was suffering from.

-John Street: A literal Dindu. Managed to take everything Rendell did and completly managed to fuck it up.

-Michael Nutter: Was halfway decent. He actually fixed the issues Street left him with. Actually reduced crime, fixed education, and got police to actually be useful.

-Jim Kenney: So far he's shown he's a massive cuck. Made us the first city to implement a soda tax

There is no Swastica and the eagle wasn't created by the Nazi's Professor Cuck. It's a symbol of Germany. If something is Nazi because Nazi's used it that makes a lot of things Nazi. Is the Color red nazi now?

>The Reichsadler ("Imperial Eagle") was the heraldic eagle, derived from the Roman eagle standard, used by the Holy Roman Emperors and in modern coats of arms of Germany, including those of the Second German Empire (1871-1918), the Weimar Republic (1919-1933) and the "Third Reich" (Nazi Germany, 1933-1945).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsadler

>It's a symbol of Germany
>1935-1945

that particular reichsalder was the symbol of Germany ONLY when the Nazis were in charge. That eagle was not used in any other way.

Pic related is the correct Reichsadler for showing your heritage.

>But the USA did fight them, so don't act like you don't know why folks feel a certain way about something.

This is a stupid Argument. I don't see anyone getting mad at people for having British flags or speaking English even though we fought the British.

Stop trying to make shart happen.
It's not going to happen.

>Pic related is the correct Reichsadler for showing your heritage.

How do you figure? Guy didn't want to get the autism eagle. He wanted the cool looking one. If he were a Nazi why wouldn't he get the Swastika with it? Seriously kek.

Its already happening baby!

He doesn't have the actual Nazi Reichsadler or any official Reichsadler for that matter. The bird is stylized differently, it's just in the pose of the Nazi Reichsadler.