RWBY/RT General #942: Simpler Times Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

RWBY/G Sim Generator:
rwbyg.club/sim

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

I love their art.

Endgame when?

Remnant is Imperial domain! Take it for the Emperor!

I hope we see Farmboy again.
His three minutes of screen time stealing has endeared deeply and emotionally to his journey to become the Compost King of Remnant.

Sad panda link?

At first I was glad to hear that the first episode is 18 minutes long. After seeing how much time this random person stole, I was less happy.

Don't think it's a series.

Apparently this person IS plot relevant, though

Very unfortunately, that is just a single picture.

Also, I'm not sure it'd be smut even if it were more than that.

cute girls

What makes you say that?

I mean, the screentime certainly worked in that it got my curious about what his role will be? But I'd say I have more doubts than hopes

>until do it, you two cannot come out of the room
The arrow to the heart would be quicker than starving to death.

Question:
Does somebody have the RWBY status chart of episode 2?

My theory is that his the wizard's great 10x grandson.

What if Jaune was turned into an infant and Pyrrha had to take care of him?

Of fucking course he is.
How can people be so utterly idiotic to even think that they'd waste screentime on him otherwise.
>inb4 hurr hurr but M&K do a idiot
No fuck you.
They might not be great writers but they aren't clinically fucking retarded and it's beyond moronic to assume that everyone other than you is a drooling, glue-sniffing retard so utterly detached from reality that it's a wonder they can even walk and breathe at the same time.

Someone asked about it to some of the voice actors who said nothing other than farmboy was plot relevent

Forget the farmboy, I want more of my waifu!

I'd have to tell Pyrrha that child grooming is a crime.

why?

Whyyy?

hide post

my only real problem with this artist is their consistently tiny comic sizes

At least she'd finally have a good excuse for not banging him now that he's grossly underage and she's been motherzoned

>The wizard powers are also hereditary, and the Maiden powers are just a manifestation of that
>Ozpin's Semblance is pseudo-immortality or similar, and he killed off one of the wizards to get the power
>Been pulling strings behind everything all this time
>Now that he's dead the powers move on normally
they're split into four parts; Famine, War, Conquest and Death

Make him your waifu.

what if Ruby had a YouTube channel where she talked about and showcased various weapons and wore cute outfits

>Death
But Ruby's already the Grimm Reaper.

Cute girls, where are they from again?

who is this bitch?

I would actually love that

I don't care how important he ends up being, I don't see anything that could ustify his episode 1 appearance.

She's just hugging Yang because she's cold and Yang is a living space heater.

Honestly that scene should of ended after he woke up. We didn't need to see him do chores and stuff.

Make it so we understand he has some ploty stuff going on with him, but not have the scene drag on.

noras ass (:

> There is not a single fucking greentext written here that has ever stayed true to any of the characters.

> Trying to seriously argue that people are wrong to say that is on the same level as denying that getting shot hurts.

> If you haven't noticed RWBYg attracts people who really suck at writing. And world building. The attempt at world building in these threads is fucking painful to watch.

It should have ended after he left the barn, or after he was getting water, it just seemed to drift a bit too long to establish he's a farmer of some sort.

There's no reason to bring that stupid into a new thread, user.

what a cute Yang, is there anymore?

Ignore Dumblr posts
Do not reply to Dumblr posters

ay intercourse redwords ruwrong?

Hiwon, I...

What are you guys gonna do after the episode tomorrow? Might go see Dr. Strange, myself.

what ship is this called? it's so strange

When the series ends

damlol

Is that Qrow that Ruby is kissing?

Fuck if I know, it's not like it's an actual ship.
Thermal scope?

The artist made the RWBY team this style.

This art is shit, I legit can't tell if the guy is Jaune, Taiyang, or Compost King.

There needs to be another RT production released in May so I can make that "I'm jealous of the OST because it gets to come in May" joke again

I'm gonna finish my gunpla at last

Sleep

It's good. Not a stellar plot and a weak villain, but that's expected. Good humor and fantastic effects.

But if you want to talk about personal stuff, it's probably better to take it to the Steam chat.

I must write a personal statement for a programme I am applying to, and read some new manga I have purchased.

The real battle will be making myself do that first thing before the second.

I heard Dr. Strange is very good, btw. Though that isn't unusual for a Marvel movie.

Shitpost here and consider suicide.

Nah it's jaune and neptune, here's the better one

I'll be busy playing games, watching movies, writing fanfics, going to my dad's funeral.

You know, the usual.

go visit my Parents and have some home cooking

May must obey dubs, thermal scope it is

Work a 9 hour shift.

Oh, neat, I ship this

Can we get M&K to make this happen? Want to sign a petition?

May gets so many memes. No wonder she's become a common sight on RWBYg.

>CAN WE JUST HAVE WEISS STAY SINGLE

Write.
Play video games.
Watch other shows.
Jerk off.

May gets more meme than she bargained for

Could Neon pull May out of the closet?

Maybe

Write what? An essay?

Vacuo.

Things and stuff.

>They might not be great writers but they aren't clinically fucking retarded

They openly declared that Ruby, the main protagonist of the show, is a static character.

No, no one women alone is a powerful enough force. Not even the likes of Glynda, Cinder or Salem.

MayXGlynda, Cinder and Salem when?

Cinder and Salem already happened, by another person that isn't Misa

It could be the world's best/worst bait and switch ever performed.

But it's not

All the memes.
Also, I heard that Dr. Strange is the epitome of "lol it works because plot needs it to"

I'm sorry for your loss, user.

Oh my God, sorry to hear that user

Where? I've seen that parroted here over and over and nowhere else.
Regardless, that doesn't change my argument. They aren't good writers but there is a vast gulf between shallow writing and literal mental retardation.

So do we think deadbeat MILF will be coming back this season? It's weird that she gets an after credits scene, but then is promptly ignored entirely by the writers, the general fandom, and the niche that is this board. Which is weird, because she's basically just hotter Yang.

What if your waifu was a car?