Tree Hugger/Marshmallow Jones

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on these two episodes of Camp Lazlo?

I found Tree Hugger very funny and entertaining. I loved seeing Lumpus wanting to chop down the tree.

Marshmallow Jones is my favorite episode of the show. Raj is actually my favorite character in the show, and I loved seeing him eat all of the marshmallows. I love marshmallows a lot and the episode was so much fun to watch

I am a big fan of Camp Lazlo. While I love Rocko's Modern Life, I actually prefer Camp Lazlo to that show

Funny episodes! Joe Murray is a genius.

Camp Lazlo was so much better than crap like Foster's Home for crappy Friends, My Gym Partner's a Crap-Hole, Boring Ben 10, and Stupid Lame Puffy AmiYumi

Remember that part when Lumpus acted like a tree?

The Camp Kidney book is so stupid! They wanted Lumpus to "become one with the tree"

Story by (for both): Steve Little, Martin Olsen, and Merriwether Williams
Tree Hugger: Boarded by Clay Morrow (board director ie main boarder) and Carey Yost
Marshmallow Jones: Boarded by Mike Roth (board director) and Tom King

That's pretty cool! Thanks!

I noticed that some of the people that worked on Lazlo previously worked on Pre Movie SpongeBob.

Raj is a marshmallow addict.

yeah. A lot the people would go on to work on flapjack (though there's a few that went onto chowder, and likewise there's a few billy and mandy people who went to flapjack instead of chowder)

Very interesting. I really enjoyed Flapjack when it was airing for it's weird but very cool style.

>Camp Lazlo
>Better than Foster's

>Marshmallow Jones is my favorite episode of the show. Raj is actually my favorite character in the show, and I loved seeing him eat all of the marshmallows. I love marshmallows a lot and the episode was so much fun to watch

Sounds like a kid wrote this line.

Are you a non-English speaker or just 12?

I'm an adult who can't write very well

You an autismo?

Yes, I am autistic

Get good taste, dickhead! Foster's was amazing!

How's it like being autistic?

I alwys wondered what the quality of life is for different mental stuff. I'm schizo and even after the drugs fixed most of it I get into really paranoid terror about myself cause I don't feel I can trust anything I do. I imagine being on the autism spectrum would be easier if lonely,

It's alright

Foster's is overrated. Outside of the initial special and Good Wilt Hunting it was pretty forgettable. It was a very pretty show with bad writing

Still better than LOLRANDUMB at camp
>too many characters, not enough development
>shoehorning in shitty girl camp and the forced romance BS that followed
>disgusting art (but the backgrounds were comfy)
>shitty, forgettable plots

Did you write this for your book report?

Remember that part when Lumpus fucked a tree?

Now I can see why it was called 'Camp Lazlo'.It was campy as fuck!

That was classic!

>Edward will smile for Lazlo
Madam Lazlo and the beef eating conpetition were my favorite.

Was the beef eating competition episode, the one where Camp Kidney is not on the Leaky Lake map? I actually rewatched the whole series a week ago, but I most likely will forget these episodes soon, since I have a pretty fuzzy and bad memory.

As for the Madame Lazlo episode, yeah I loved that one. The episode was called "The Wig of Why"

Anyways, is anyone going to talk about the topic of the thread, which is called "Tree Hugger/Marshmallow Jones?

>Miss Doe is voiced by Jodi Benson