Who would play the best Rick?

Who would play the best Rick?

Obviously this picture is retarded because Dafoe would be a terrible choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1u9Fno3jU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be op
>browse r*ddit
>talk about le ebin xD maymays with your internet buddies while getting dat karma xdxdxd
>want to feel like a cool kid so go on Sup Forums and try to bring your shitty topics here

kys yourself

Hmm, Hollywood is simply too stupid to ever concieve of capturing the perfection that is animated Rick. Anyone with a low enough IQ to become a simple actor, the modern day jester or dancing monkey does not have the ability to ever become a live action Rick.

Shouldn't Hiro be getting paid for this

idk, who is 'jeff goldblum but asshole dial at 11'?

whoever can play the best drunk doc brown

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Found the Summer guys! xD

Doesn't matter if it's Western animation, 3DPD is still in effect.

classix

Fucking Christ I'm so goddamn sick of this pretentious fucking DUDE NIHILISM LMAO show and everyone it inspires but I just KNOW if it got canceled tomorrow something even worse would take its fucking place

My feelings exactly. As overrated as Rick and Morty is, it's still better than anything else original Adult Swim is makiing.

Except the Hell show. People sleep on that one, but it's live action anyway.

*snaps fingers*

And just like that, ya triggered, kid..

Heh..

*teleports behind you*

*unsheathes Katana*

Nothin personal, but...

>KA-SPLICE!

You're just too weak for this world...

I. Elba

Aidan Gillen

>I shuposheh... God ishn't real, Morthy

actors currently being memed on Sup Forums

Emma Watson
Tom Hardy
Idris Elba
Elle Fanning

I suggest they all do the role ala Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

Christopher Lloyd obviously

You can just tell this lady is a cunt

I want a live action Rick & Morty movie made by TROMA ENTERTAINMENT with Ron Jeremy in blackface as Morty's math teacher.

not blacked enough

me rick

pickle rick

>foot tattoo

into the fucking trash it goes

>no tattoos

Gas yourself jew

Are there any other shows where people have made tryhard butthurt images like this one?

>presented as original idea
where did you get this silly idea?

This show is pretty far up it's own ass, but not half as much as reddit falseflag shitposters who flood Sup Forums with stale memes about it's anti-intellectualism. If you don't want to watch a show made by a drunk hack, don't watch it, but watch your ass or else you might get caught watching anime with a full ensemble cast of 14 year old girls.

>not steven ogg as rick
please

Holy shit he'd be perfect

Peter Capaldi in Malcolm Tucker mode.

where do you think you are

How's life in the trailer park?

Wouldn't know since I live in a condo in downtown, it's really nice but parking is a bitch

they should do a really cool thing where the plot is rick and morty going though like alternate dimensions where they look different in every one. then have fans from the reddit community play they characters it would be hella EPIC.

Bandersnatch Cumberbun

and what about le Sup Forums elitist XD posting this pile of shit

>cool kid
>Sup Forums
Idk who you think you are but you're not. So stop pretending

>censoring Reddit
Channers are easily triggered snowflakes

Larry David.

/thread

Curb is literally rick without morty

Peter Capaldi could seriously do it I think

Look at him.

He even sounds kinda like him. But I dunno I don't watch Doc and Marty.

Literally rick

easymode
Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

a cgi pickle

OMG xDD

larry david is too good for this shit.

Christopher Lloyd is being overlooked just because it's too obvious but it's the best choice, they would just have to shoot all his scenes first

That pic has the best scene in the series hands down.

It went downhill with Pickle Rick.

Larry is far more sophisticated than "dude nihilism lmao"

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>implying larry David is capable of playing anyone that isn't larry David

Isn't this show basically donut-steel Doc Brown and Marty McFly doing reddit humor?
Because why wouldn't it be Christopher Lloyd?

The thing that made Rick and Morty shit was that the fanbase became EXACTLY the same as the fans from The Big Bang Theory in a way that if you criticize this show then it means you're probably too stupid to understand it even though these people could not probably scrap a C in high school science.

no fuck off
is better

He was literally rick in curb.
Like, tell me, who the fuck else could do shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1u9Fno3jU

>Larry
I mean the REAL larrry.
The real Larry is completely opposite of the tv show larry.

For fucks sake, he gave up $400Mn in alimony and thought it was justified.

>t. ignorant faggot who doesn't know IRL LD isn't jack shit like tv show LD

Keit-Ai is objectively terrible and you should be ashamed for liking it.

You're a cuck if you didn't think of James Woods. Not that he'd ever do it.

Christopher Lloyd

80s Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox.

I can't even stand this show. It looks bad, the character voices are literally an assault on my ears. IF they could find a way they probably would have made it smell and taste bad.
>dude self-deprecation shows made bad on purpose because cynical edgy teenage consumers with low self-esteem
I hate this shit. What's so wrong about trying to make something good? Like fucksakes, why are teenagers so infatuated with shit made stupid and bad on purpose? Do they have that little self-confidence that they think the only way they can make people laugh or like them is make self-deprecating jokes?

Brad Dourif

This

>CIA as the pickle man
/teevee/ would implode from severe memery

As pretentious as it may be, atleast it's a cartoon and not another gay fucking Tim Heidecker live action pile of shit

You know, if you really hate this show like most of this board claims to, you could easily ruin it by sicking the progressive left mob on them. You know they're susceptible to it as proven by Dan's cuckoldry and the recent female hires. Just crank it up to 11, start memes about how they don't have enough trans/black/albino/dwarfs working on the staff. You could tank the quality of the show dramatically by next season.

too young

dafoe and cera are the same height
>loser nerds
>incels
self-hating loser nerd detected

Matt LeBlanc

you act as if i havent seen the show. larry is nothing like rick, i almost want to assume youre baiting me.

Capaldi

Great show, I pirate it every Tuesday.

Not really. His characters are just as self-centered and obnoxious as Rick.

rick and morty is bottom of the barrel garbage...

i hope we get a straigh to netflix piece of dribble so the sjws can complain about "whitewashing"

maybe in one episode the nazis could perhaps punch back?

>Nazi
>tripfag
you need to go back

Christopher Llyod is still alive, get Michael Cera for Morty

Could work t b h.

no

it's you who need to go back little redditard

back when Sup Forums was a serious place of discussion without worry of safe spaces or censorship is when it thrived

before the likes of you came along...

now we're stuck with /lgbt/ and other shit boards like that

please go back to whenceever you came...

I don't understand why you guys hate Rick and Morty so much. It's supposed to be over the top and not take itself too seriously.

we hate it because it tries so hard to be overly smart and pretentious

trying so say so much while saying so little...

the countless uses of irony...

regardless of that, there's the occasional agenda pushing, which just makes it even worse

it's a terrible reddit show for a reason

Rick: Idris Elba
Morty: Isabela Moner

You can tell some Sup Forums autist made this shit.

Michael cera is too tall for this

He's NOT a good actor.

You just said the opposite of what he said without presenting an argument why.

yup
no

>we hate it because it tries so hard to be overly smart and pretentious
>trying so say so much while saying so little.

Again the show is not meant to be taken seriously it's a fucking comedy. Only Rick in the show that acts smart and pretentious but that's his character.

redditors will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

Ewww.

surprisingly accurate portrayal of the show's fans

What's the point of having Rick be Morty's grandpa? He acts like a 20-something

He also builds rocketships and laser guns but that's not on your list of complaints is it? Twat.

He's actually a pretty good actor, he just always gets typecast into playing the same character since GTA V got him famous.

He doesn't act like a 70 year old man. Doesn't even sound like it

>because some autistic fat chick and the girl Chris Pratt divorced like Rick and Morty I should dislike it now all of a sudden

I'm sure you have hobbies and interests that autists also enjoy.

welp guess I'm going to post this in every R&M thread from now on

The people watching that mom show probably think that was some quirky made up property as a story device, like when tv shows show fake video games