Start job at factory while I wait for army intake

>start job at factory while I wait for army intake
>before job starts have to do safety induction
>3 English chavs cant answer a basic questionnaire (why don't you stick your hand in moving machinery?) and have their phones out for the entirety of the induction
>they fail to turn up to work next day because there's "nothing to steal"
>meanwhile a young polack, an ex primary school teacher (English), and myself turn up to do 12 hour worskhifts two days in a row (it was a Thursday)
>meet Romanians, polish, and even south African workers doing 12 hour shifts
>all great laughs, all looking out for eachother as they have nothing themselves. Cheeky bantz on the production line and nodding along like Franciscan monks during the loud machinery times
>have felt more closeness to them then any white collar office job I have ever done, as all the middle class scumbags are over ambitious or just looking to kill the competition with the PC crap
>they're the only people willing to do such shit jobs for extended periods of time, while pure bred English chavs jack off to benefits.
>hell, I even contemplated jacking it in after the first day, but have now decided to make a grand off the job before I call it quits

I supported Brexit, and I still believe Britain going it's own way. But I now believe that Romanians and most polish people are bro tier and if they want to do the jobs no one wants to do in Britain, then they should be allowed to.

>The british are lazy meme

Fuck off jew

>But I now believe that Romanians and most polish people are bro tier

They are but them being there is the reason native working class youth turned into chavs.

You're just weak to emotion. Harden up. They shouldn't on this island sapping our money out of the economy and sending it back to their shithole nations.

ALL NON BRITS OUT

>jew
>ever working in a factory
>not owning the factory
OYYYY

There is plenty of work in that factory, the day I went to the job agency the gave me work the day after. There's constant room for more employees, but the average "working class" English chav won't do it, plain and simple.

sorry, but i'ed rather have decent Romanians and polish workers in this country, rather then work with scum of the earth gyppos. Most of them are living in Britain, paying rent, one is doing a biology course (but works at the factory during summer to earn cash), and another ( a Romanian) has worked 3 months. 23 FUCKING MONTHS, on 4 -5 day 12 hour-8 hour shifts. I could barely manage a single shift.

Let them come if there's work I say.

>23
meant 3

They only benefit the jews nobody else, nice job shilling for them.

They benefit the box factory, that nearly went out of business until an Italian company bought them out

They benefit the local community, by keeping the factory open and allowing men like me to find quick decent work while inbetween jobs (the ex primary school teacher is doing the job until he passes his driving test for lorrys and gets a driving job for example)

They benefit the town by keeping at least some money going into it

They benefit society by paying rent and local stores by buying food/going out

if there was high job competition, I would be against them coming and reducing immigration. But there simply isn't, they are fulfilling a role no one else wants, and we are using them much more then they us.

I didn't think anyone went out of business in the eu utopia.

If there's a need to fill jobs that can't be found here then we can fills those roles from outside.
The issue is mass immigration and free movement which needs to stop.

>now believe that Romanians and most polish people are bro tier
t. Polish user

Why are you faggots so obvious about this shit?
What do you want, a pat on the head for living in the UK?

Sounds a lot like the shit-tier mestizo mexicans that sneak in here.

m8 I'm English

simple fact of the matter is that nearly every pole I meet

>doesn't swear
>is polite
>is conservative catholic
>works REAL FUCKING HARD, like ridiculously hard. had one pole say he does his 12 hour shifts at the factory until work runs out then goes straight to car cleaning

romanians ARE scum of the earth gyppos they literally named their country after their romani heritage, which confused people now mistake for roman

m8 I'm English
You definitely are not English m8

Lemme guess, poo in loo?

> one pole say he does his 12 hour shifts at the factory until work runs out then goes straight to car cleaning

Maybe that's part of your problem. Society thrives when you have a strong middle-class of skilled workers and small business owners, not literal wage slaves sharing a room between 5 grown men.

Kinda agree. We're turning into Khaleejis. Anyone who knows what a Khaleeji is will know exactly what I mean.

OP I am starting a factory job in a print shop I can't wait honestly. So tired of office faggots the fake cunts, fuck em.

brits are trash. this is why the elite want immigrants which work and dont sit around.

>here's constant room for more employees, but the average "working class" English chav won't do it, plain and simple.

And there is also no incentive to make them work either. It's ok to just let them doss about because we can get immigrants.

Immigration does make us neglect our own young by spoiling them with not having to work. They should be taught to work.

Still upset about Montreal leaf?