This is what would happen if only tax payers voted

Don't you love the niggers who vote for a living

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/what-if-taxpayers-only-voted-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

California would still be blue.

Reason: even the Democrats here are for Prop 13, the cap on property taxes. Not even king cuck Newsom dares to touch it.

you actually wanna post stats with reputable sources for this, senpai?

Yup, as soon as an electorate figures out it can vote to give itself money from the tax payers it's doomed.

snopes.com/what-if-taxpayers-only-voted-map/

Wow such propaganda ya got guts kid

tfw every right wing retard meme, everything these motherfuckers believe.. can be debunked in 2 seconds

Arent the west/east coast + Texas essentially the only economically relevant places in the US?

Relatively to each other, I suppose.

Relative to the rest of the world, our states out compete the majority of other entire countries.

>that article
Wether, or not the map is true... w/e I don't care. But that assertion that the Democratic party offers anything, but poisoned apples to women, minorities, professional victims, etc, is totally retarded.

> Don't you love the niggers who vote for a living

Met some Philly/New-York self-hating liberal jew recently, he has to be the most bluepilled person I've ever met.

Okay champ thanks for playing

kill yourself CTR shill

Good thing we live in a democratic republic then eh? Where the republic part can make rule of law that prevents looting the public coffers. Of course, private lobby groups have proven that a republic can be overturned by sufficient finicial promises made to legislators to circumvent the rule of law and allow private companies to pillage the public coffers instead.

I genuinely wonder if the wider electorate can be redeemed at this point. The amount of propaganda people accept on both sides of the aisle is embarrassing

>muh sales tax

What's burgers problem with taxes?

Can you NOT pay taxes in the US?

>implying niggers pay taxes

But user they pay sales tax when they go to the liquor store

I don't understand what's wrong with the northeast, they're all fucking insane. Maybe it's the weather.

>paying sales tax on cigarettes and booze is the same as paying income tax for your job

Neither party gives a shit about its constituents at the federal level, you have to work bottom up if you want to change anything

I think the only advantage to voting in republicans at the federal level is that the democrats are better at calling out the republicans for fucking over the American people

Conversely the republicans are better at obstructing action when the democratic leaders go too far, but that also means matters like getting budgets passed and become a nightmare, which interrupts many people's day-to-day lives

It's a vote on which system of obstruction you want in place, then a few social issues like whose dick can be sucked and what signs are on the bathroom. Also dems are more likely to get us into war, since the anti-war groupd are mostly on the left and allow the dems to get away with more.