Bet on Trump winning

Guys, I'm seriously considering taking my paycheck and betting it all on Trump winning the election.

Is this a good idea or will I lose everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you dont bet all your money i dont see where is the problem

>Is this a good idea or will I lose everything?
everything? i thought you were only betting one paycheck. if that's everything to you then don't bet it all dumb fuck

You should bet on him, but only if your certain that it won't damage you if for some reason he looses.

You're too late, leaf. If you wanted to bed on the God Emperor you should have done so while the Jewish bookies were still promising 300:1 or higher odds.

Even the Jews are sweating this election, and the payouts have dropped considerably along with the odds.

>everything? i thought you were only betting one paycheck.
Considering my outstanding loans, a 2000$ check is quite a lot. I'm just thinking the returns will allow me to pay off everything faster.

>Is this a good idea or will I lose everything?
It would have been a good idea when everyone would have told you that you surely would lose everything.

I take it betting isn't your kind of thing, eh?

I am not a gambler, but if I was, I would bet a hundred on him winning.

>federal DHS scheduled to take over polling stations
>500 UN OSCE scheduled to "oversee" the polling
I wouldn't bet on it yet.

Your currency isn't worth shit so you don't have much to lose.

there are no shortcuts in life unless you're lucky

if you want to bank your future on luck then go right ahead

You're going to commit sudoku if he doesn't win the election, anyway, so why not go ALL IN?
-Irish/Jewish Bookie

No don't do it.
Listen to this:
~30 days or 15 days till elections Trump polls will skyrocket to around 66, or at least above 60, but he will lose.

If you see this pattern happening, do whatever you want. But not now at least don't bet all your paycheck, do 1/10th

Bet it all. But take your winnings in USDs. Your shit is crashing.

>ALL IN
He's got a point.

I already bet $100 he would lose. I'mma make me a little extra cash in November

i betted yesterday 40 euro on trump with a 3.15 quote, the goddamn mexican trip ruined my timing. I was waiting until 6 september for betting it so the ratio would go higher and higher because of (((((polls)))))

Do it faggot, but don't bet all your fucking paycheck if you can't afford the loss

Like any gambling, expect to walk away with nothing.

i don't usually bet because the bets on sports are a fucking legalized mafia, but when i discovered that you could even bet on political contest i assumed that since that the bet "industry" (i can't find a better term in english) has no power to influence it when you have ONU, Dems and Reps already in the room

I put down $10k on a Trump win.

I have $300 on Trump

FULL FUCKING TILT

THIS IS THE END OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION OR THE BEGINNING OF A DEMOCRATIC RENAISSANCE

PIC RELATED PUSSIES

>tfw live in Nevada
>Nevada and Washington are the only two States that prohibit online betting
>could've made bank on Brexit and other elections

op, You could make off with a lot of money, but maybe not. Trump clearly has the popular vote but Clinton has the machine.

CASH OUT FUCKING NOW FAGGOT
go to the russia far east and live the comfy life with your free land by russian government, don't be greedy

i know that feel bro, Italy has shit laws regarding any bet that aren't sports.
But i would not have betted on brexit, still if i had found out earlier i would have done fucking BIG MONEYS on last year multiple greek referendums

one month pay check on the US election?
you're a degenerate gambler, you'd better make plenty of small sport bets

Considering my bad luck with everything. im betting my entire life savings on Hilldog.

If she wins, im rich. if she loses.. Trump is president so we all win.

I'm not being greedy

if trump doesn't win I'm fucking off

I'm going to the first place that will hand me a rifle and let me kill

Jesus Christ I hate betting, I'd be less nervous getting chased down the street by an axe wielding psychopath than doing what you lads are doing. Is there a name for this phobia?

What happens if he win-loses? I mean what if he "wins" but the shit is clearly rigged and he doesn't actually win-win? What happens if some other kind of habbening?

Trump might win. But I don't think he will ever actually be President.

multiculturalism or just cuckoldry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

George Soros said that Trump will win the popular vote but Hillary will win the electoral college.

Are you Scottish by any chance?

that's the spirit

well Trump already has made statement that the entire thing is rigged against him (as it was for Bernie).
If he doesn't get elected we get the greatest happening imaginable in our lifetime lad:
CIVIL WAR 2.0

May as well. If he doesn't win, you're going to lose everything anyway.

That happened with Bush/Gore.

That election was rigged, however. I guess Bush was chose as the 9/11 prez.

Looking at state polls and understanding that the electoral college exists leaves very few paths to victory for him. All Hillary needs is Florida and the 19 states the Dems have won 6 elections in a row.

Don't bet money based on feelz. Gambling 101.

being a spineless pussy

look man, this is life and death

if trump doesn't win I'm making huge changes to my life to respond to the cultural and econmic he'll hope that lies ahead. so why the duck am I going to need money. I'll be so fucking ruthless I'll just take it

if trump win I won't need to be a killer or ruthless. I'll just help build the genetic uptopia that Trumps administration will create an environment for.

the number of whites on the planet in 100 year depends on this election. creating technology to genetically engineer and produce lots of 50%+ white people depends on Trump winning.

FIGHT FOR SOMETHING MAN.

war

that's thanks to degenerate like you that sport betting is profitable
thank you for being alive

radical agenda is live cuckholes
youtube.com/watch?v=jQjV0hq_Ju0

Do it. Trump is far smarter than you are so let him decide.

>cash out

What? How exactly does this shit work. I thought you bet money and then get a payoff after the event you're betting on. ie, after the election. How can you "cash out" now?

Please explain this mr bong

I might put down a few shekels for kicks

Its only a good idea if you actually travel around and speak to people. Ask their thoughts. Keep your ears close to the ground, hear what the people want.

I did the same with Brexit and tripled my money!

Some betting companies now offer "cash-out"

They will allow you to withdraw your stake and winnings at a different set of odds (but they will always take a bigger cut for letting you do this).

Imagine Team A vs Team B:

You have £100 on Team A and will win £300 if they win.

If Team A take the lead 1-0 ... the betting company will offer you a cash out value of £150... or something there abouts.

It doesn't work for or against the person betting. There are just as many stories of people cashing out early and their bet goes on to win and they are left in tears.

So what is the best website for this for me and fellow Canadabros? Betfair doesn't operate in Canada. Would Sportsbet be best?

Lotto Quebec and other provincial lottos have bets going

thanks

Yes, but do it with options.

>Lotto Quebec and other provincial lottos have bets going
None in Alberta, unfortunately.

This hibernian jude