>someone makes a incest joke
>they start talking about incest
>sister is laughing along with the jokes

I-Is she trying to hint something?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/burlington/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off virgin

how the fuck do normies watch GOT? I read ASOIAF a decade ago and had trouble remembering/distinguishing between a few tertiary characters

do they just react to the immediate scene without being able to place it chronological or in significance to the greater whole? Do they even know the characters' names?

they don't care about any of the minor characters and there aren't that many big characters left anyway

>using virgin as an insult on 4 chan

THe show is super dumbed down and easy to follow, they constantly remind you everything and it's all trimmed down anyway

>h-haha we're all virgins here, right guys?
dumb neet

The showrunners cut out a lot of characters and plotlines. Fewer things to remember so many normies handle it okay. Some still struggle though.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/burlington/type/op/
welcome to Sup Forums, you're here forever

pls no bully neets go play with Stacey

You're trying too hard. Stop jacking off, do the things you've been putting off, and put this thread behind you.

GOT is ok but don't obsess over it.

>the I have been marathoning Jordan Peterson lectures post

>incest

I kissed my cousin in a backyard pool when we were kids. I was maybe 10 or 11 at the time and she was a couple years older. Never happened again and we haven't spoken about it since.

>watching GOT with normies
>watching a normie show with normies
that's not weird at all kek

>"only your sister, Sansa's mother, Ned's wife, Catelyn Stark as played by Michelle Fairley"

Lmao. Go ahead and make a move on her. I'm sure that won't make your relationship weird as fuck for the rest of your lives.

woah hard guy, I kiss my sister everyday on her lips since childhood.
Grab her qt ass and tittys as well whenever I want.

that's the same shit as obsessing over got you dumbass. you're still rotting in a chair.

its pretty easy to follow desu. i don't remember a lot of the no namers, but at least the main ones are easy to remember like jon, daenerys, cersei, etc.

Huh? You don't believe me?

I believe, just telling you its nothing special

BUT IT WAS TO ME

It was special...

Nah. She just asked me if I had a girlfriend yet. I said no. Then she offered to show me how to kiss. Pretty innocent actually, just weird. Kids do weird things.

what is this position