What kind of buzzwords can I use to get a black guy I'm trying to red pill to let his guard down and trust me? Like...

What kind of buzzwords can I use to get a black guy I'm trying to red pill to let his guard down and trust me? Like, what kind of buzzwords to WE WUZ types use? I'm looking for shit like 'woke af'

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga

bix nood

>black guy
>trust you

Good luck

Ooga

show him your butthole

Every black guy I've been friends with appreciates you being yourself over you trying to sell a fake liberalized version of yourself to them. They can tell.

Yo mah nigga I heard yous makin moves out here cuh. Peace n respect for your movement dog. I think you doin the world a big favor. We gon make these racis ass crackas pay

-izzle

"Listen dude I'm being real with you"

"Real talk"

They also like conspiracy theories so try to convince them the Democratic Party is slavery 2.0

redpill on what exactly?

I redpilled the shit outta the Rican guy I work with. Albeit, he's bro as fuck to start with, but while listen to NPR at work, I just pointed out all the fallacies, contradictions, the fact that their was so much biased support for Hillary, avoiding questions, etc, and purposed the question why do they do this? What benefit does it have to them if they are nonprofit...? he's fucking on the path now.

Just bring up Lebron. I'm not joking either.

better idea, don't do that

spbp

...and then you say something like: "See? We're all brown from the inside my brother from another mother!"

Show him this

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

I'm already friends with him and don't really act different around him or anything. I just know that he holds a lot of right wing views but doesn't realize it and reflexively distrusts anyone who isn't a democrat. I also know he believes in a lot of crazy conspiracy shit he reads on black twitter and shit.

I'm wanting to try and steer him away from WE WUZ KANGZ and more towards BUILD THE WALL. It would only take a slight adjustment in world view because he's mostly correct. He hates welfare, holds a 90's Chris Rock view of the word Nigger, is married to the mother of all of his children, and is an avid firearms enthusiast. Yet he loves Hilary because all the other nigs he listens to on social media have convinced him that Donald Trump regularly tweets out that all blacks should be sent back to Africa, and legitimately believes that is his signature policy along with the border wall.

Its frustrating that he's nearly red-pilled, but is stuck in neutral because he is bogged down by some retarded beliefs.

I'm black. Ask me anything

Seriously, say something along these lines. "Ay man lemme tell you some shit" / "Listen here you wouldn't believe the shit I'm about to tell you" / "This world is fucked up bruh for real did you know.." / or pull up some information on your phone or laptop and literally show him the facts. He'll laugh it off at first or call you a crazy ass nigga but you need to let him ease into it like any other normie. It'll take time, but the most important thing you need to tell him is that he can trust you, and let him ask you questions. First tell him things that benefit him, whatever that may be, and then he'll be more intrigued into what you're saying. You need to show him facts though. Most important part. Show him shit about how Hillary panders to blacks and how the media portrays literally everything, making it look like they're trying to "play him like a fool". Trust me

>ay man lemme
I'm guessing you know maybe 5 black people in real life by name.

tell him straight...you want to help the blacks out

the smug feeling of " i am better than niggers" simply is not worth detroit being a dump...the large crime rates...the flooded prison systems the mass unemployment

you would rather that be fixed and be equal than a fleeting feeling of superiority

Just talk about God and how Pride comes before the Fall. Meanwhile work on yourself

well it is

keep em poor..give em free shit in exchange for votes

hand outs rather than a hand up

Im from NJ/NYC that's just how it is. Everyone talks like that

do speak proper mate,we aint been gone that long lol

just shoot him and say he tried to rob you

I used to call out racism in blacks, but they usually think it's impossible for them to be racist because of some fucked up delusional horse shit fed to them.

how much do you weigh?

heard this nigger did jail time

230lbs
Although I'm 6'3"

Everybody around here talks like assholes. No one except 80 year olds speak properly.

what kind of jays do you have

Make him feel like you and him and bros by using words like 'bro'. They love that shit

You can't redpill black guys. What are you gonna tell him, that even if he's an outlier, the rest of his race is so primitive as to be almost another species? The best chance he has is to live with whites and refuse to breed, or move back to Africa and try to become a king somewhere with his American money and higher IQ? Blacks will always recognize the subtext of the issue, and instinctively reject your views as inconvenient to their racial interests. Just like you can't redpill women, or Jews, or anyone -- no one is ever going to accept that there's anything disadvantageous about them that they didn't choose. It's the same reason it's hard enough redpilling whites, but whites are ethnomasochist enough you can actually tell them harsh truths and they'll accept them out of some love or need for truth.

This is not true of others, don't count on it.

Have you stolen anything today?

I don't have any
Never bought any
Just simple shoes

No

Do you like chicken

Stop using buzzwords for appeal, what are you Hillary? Just speak the truth

where are you from

if he says shit like WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT he isn't "woke af"

Yes

IIRC they tried that nig as an adult and he got a pretty severe sentence. Feels good.

Do you do drugs and if so which are you particularly fond of? If no, why not

This is how you do it

Give him your girlfriend.

Virginia

I tried weed a few times
Felt fucking degenerate

Also I switched to my phone so I have a different ID

Where at in VA, bro?

KANGZ ?????

Do you ever post the other side of your hand to make Sup Forums think you're white?

Lmfao I'm at UV wanna play 1 on 1

BEAUTIFUL

If you have any actual respect for the guy, talk to him like an adult, not using some canned "gotcha"! Tell him how Hillary is a deceiving cunt, tell him that the Dems don't give a shit about blacks beyond being voting fodder. Hell, show him how blacks were better off before the welfare state and what LBJ thought of blacks. And Trump hasn't really said much about blacks until lately, with his misguided attempt to get them to vote for him.

do you consider italians white or black since they have moor blood?

What's it like being part of the most despised race on Earth? What do you try to do to change peoples' negative perceptions of blacks, if you try at all?

smallest pair of hands i've ever seen on anyone over 6'. You look 5'9ish

t. a real 6'4''

N. Virginia

Not as good as a public lynching to warn other nogs to behave.

aw'll tell u wot, if oi ever sore wun of these yank wankers round ere oi'd tellem to fuckohff bac' to america n wotch th'rr woives ge' shagged by tyrone

I recall he got a life sentence because he left the kid severely injured and permanently disabled.

Redpill him on the Jew and post links to other blacks spilling the beans on the media Jew like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE

Was in Mananas for a while, I like it up there. N. Va isn't really VA though, you guys are more DC, as in DMV affiliated.

lol ass kicked by a girl, i bet he beat her savagely for wounding his pride

I need to dismantle the irrational stuff first. It's based on bullshit, so I don't even know where to start with 'disproving' the dumb shit he believes in. I mean, he believed a shooped Trump tweet saying all blacks should be shipped back to Africa, and didn't even want to hear what I had to say when I told him that it wasn't real and that there are some facebook groups that pump out fake offensive Trump tweets every day

That's a good idea lol

I don't live there currently

Less white than typical white but still white

I think we are just most despised by whites. White people have the image in their head that Asians hate blacks but it is not so. Hispanics do not feel such a way either. It is a European, specifically more recent European aspect of socialization that has emerged only within the past 500-300 years ago with the slave trade. And I try to improve the image of blacks merely by engaging with people who don't usually interact with them.

I have thin fingers but I really am 6'3"

True

Where exactly is 'soon'?

dont go about redpilling people, just bee urself and stand by your convictions and people will catch the redpill from being close to you