It is 2030

>It is 2030
>Bruce Wayne's origin is retconned again
>The movie that the Waynes watched on that fateful night is Iron Man 1.

How would you feel?

Why would they ever retcon it? A movie can be played any year, it's not set in stone.

>A Marvel movie

There was a 2005 Zorro movie.

Just sayin,

You are overestimating the impact of that movie, no one remembers the name of the villian insaid movie

CATHERINE ZZZZZZETA JONES

Obadiah Stane?

More people will remember the Iron Man film than the 2005 Zorro film though. Someone will need to do a better Zorro movie within the next 10 years.

>the waynes would waste their money on this movie for Bruce

You know, I would buy that. It would add to the survivor's guilt later with Batman thinking shit like "If I hadn't been another dumb kid, indulging myself in pointless shit, they might still be alive."

He's number one in my favorite MCU villains (Aldrich Killian number two). Obadiah Stane/Jeff Bridges is perfect.

Wasn't the original movie from the 1930s Zorro? Because there was a new Zorro in the early 2000s too.

by 2030 I will believe that the only theater was in some forgotten crime ridden part of the city, probably also the last one in the city

This, the origin will go full circle from believable to pretty fucking unrealistic to way too real again.

Fuck you I remember the 2005 Zorro film, fuck your "memberry" style references- maybe little Bruce liked the shit out of Zorro and didn't care for iron nigger. Ironman can't exist in the batmeme universe anyway because of trademarks.

In reality the specific movie wasn't really a part of his origin. DKR was probably the one that outright said it was Mark of Zorro.

kek at sperging

Because no kid gives a shit about Douglas Fairbanks in this day and age.

Shit kids, maybe.

The one Bruce watched was the one with Tyrone "Actually Not A Black Guy" Power

Batman came out a year before the Tyrone Power version did.

>It is 2030
> Bruce wayne's origin is retconned again
> he has an older sister

How ould you feel?

> jason will never watch el zorro with the batfamily

Remembering the film is irrelevant. Zorro is main factor of inspiration in Batman and Zorro is timeless.

Yeah but they didn't include Zorro in the Batman origin until like the 1980s.

Indifferent. We already have Tomas Wayne Jr.

>It is 2030
>The MCU is rebooted again
>Based on how they keep deaging them in subsequent film reboots, Peter Parker is now middle school age while May is no longer his aunt but his older sister.

How would you feel?

Oliver washed up on the island with Russell Crowe's bow.

You're taking it too slow. She's going to be his niece by the 30s.

>Bruce's sister becomes the masked vigilante mistakenly coined as Batman instead
100% okay with this.

Actually kind of done once, interestingly enough.

I dunno, I don't trademarks prevent works from referencing other works. Like, DC can't just straight-up publish stories about Iron Man, but I'm pretty sure they could have Batman say "Who wants to see Iron Man III?" or something.

That's...kind of sweet, actually.

There's lots of ways you can play around with it. For example, it could be that Thomas loved the movie and was desperate to share it with his son while young Bruce thought it was kind of silly or quaint. Then the shooting happens and Bruce watches it again in the future to feel closer to his dad.

Comic books wont last that long

>Same year as BB
huh

The only way I can see made it timeless without the need of retcon is having Bruce go watch a Grey Ghost movie.

>that dialogue
who the fuck writes this
this is how we get autistic people acting out stupid shit

whats wrong with the dialogue?

Didnt they watch Excalibur in BvS?

>That thin ass arrow
Glad i didn't bother with that pos

>In 2030, kids won't be going to movie theaters with their parents. The Waynes will have a home theater with 3D and THX sound, and a bunch of kids that Bruce doesn't really know OR really like/feel close to, will be invited to a party for him, and - of course - be forced by their parents to attend to suck up to the Waynes.

>WB Animated product will be played as as some classic Bugs or similar plays, a home invasion will happen, scaring all the kids, causing the death of the servants, and extra staff, plus - of course - Mr. and Mrs. Wayne, who will be knifed right in front of him (thus explaining Bruce willingness to have high powered automatic machine guns in his bat whatever vehicles but his extreme aversions to Ninja's and knives).

Unless AT&T goes belly up in the next ten years on debt and is forced to go into bankruptcy and Disney buys WB studios OR DC's IP at auction, there's no way in hell DC Entertainment suits or WB suits would ever sign off on any director picking an MCU movie, especially one that crappy, to show.

No, Zorro was "now showing" and Excalibur was "next attraction"

Iron Man 1 is still the best MCU film.