New US Obesity Rankings Released

cbsnews.com/news/americas-fattest-states-obesity-rates/
stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
^Interactive Map

>According to the report conducted by the Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, adult obesity rates now exceed 35% in 4 states and 30% in 25 states. What’s more, obesity rates are above 20% in every single state across the country. To put that in perspective, the authors point out that in 1991, no state had a rate above 20%

>And the state with the highest adult obesity rate in 2015? That would be Louisiana at 36.2%. Mississippi, Alabama and West Virginia weren’t far behind, all with obesity rates above 3%.

>The report, entitled “The State of Obesity: Better Policies for a Healthier America,” also found that obesity rates decreased in four states – Minnesota, Montana, New York and Ohio. Colorado had the lowest obesity rate in 2015 at 20.2 percent.

>Only 2 states – Kansas and Kentucky – saw their obesity rates get worse. In all other states, the obesity rates remained stable from 2014 to 2015.

>This marks the first year in the past decade that any states have experienced decreases, with the exception of a decline in Washington, D.C. in 2010.

>The results also shed some light on racial and ethnic disparities. Specifically, the report found:
Adult obesity rates are at or above 40% for blacks in 14 states.
Adult obesity rates are at or above 30% for blacks in 40 states and Washington, D.C.
Adult obesity rates are at or above 30% for Latinos in 29 states and Washington, D.C.
Adult obesity rates are at or above 30% for whites in 16 states and Washington, D.C.
American Indian/Alaska Natives have an adult obesity rate of 42.3%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
commonhealth.legacy.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non-red states are not white.

Funny how the most liberal states are the least obese.

Filled with vegans and vegetarians.

The fattest states are also the most nigger/spic states. Mexico has the highest obesity rate in the world.

RRRRREEEEEEE OBESE PEOPLE LEAVE NOW

>tfw Fat West Virginian (by European standards)
>tfw I'm still 200 pounds lighter than 60% of the other people here
Once my damn skeletal disease is corrected after this next surgery I'm going to get /fit/ as fuck.

Nah, filled with well-off, happy, educated and active whites in general.

Good luck with surgery! Sup Forums helped redpill myself into losing about 180lbs. Was at 200, but binge eating cost be 20lbs before I stopped myself from slipping further. Takes effort, but worth it. I'm ashamed of my past degeneracy.

>California

correct

>the bible belt is fat as fuck

Why are religious people so disgusting?

if only their meals were as conservative as their political views

Thanks friend.

Even if the world is falling apart we can take solace in our gains.

How long until they create a new 40%+ bracket?

I don't understand how someone can have so little willpower as to be obese. It confounds me as to how anyone could possibly bear living in such a way.

America the red color was supposed to be a warning sign but 4 states already went purple. What color is next?

this is too much fun

rebuilding the katrina areas was a mistake

>He hasn't moved to the southern United States and become a sex god yet.

Black.

:^)

Massive keks

>The fattest states are also the most nigger states. Black Americans have the highest obesity rate in the United States.

FTFY

>tfw you realize the fast food industry killed JFK

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

commonhealth.legacy.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese

>west virginia
>blacks

how fucking hard is it to eat healthy and exercise?

I mean seriously what the actual fuck
aren't you people ashamed of looking fat?

you are given one life on this earth and you choose to destroy your own bodies with obesity

I see what the problem is. It is all based on the distance from that damn tasty Cajun food.

no state under 20%

>body positivity in effect

Because they are black.

Montana master race.

Is this seriously saying that 1 in 3 americans are obese?

How many pounds overweight is the definition of obese? I live in Atlanta, GA and I wouldn't say that 30% of the people I see are obese.. but maybe I consider obese to be this
when obesity is really considered to be a lot less overweight than that. IN which case I could accept it because a lot of people in atlanta are very large, especially black people.

Next color is black. Nignogs are the ones that contribute to the figures anyway.

>Oregon
What

what is west virginia

underrated

Only LA is spic invested. It's like saying Michigan is a nigger state because of Detroit alone.

I agree

Not only this, but it is a low income problem too. More so that they don't get muh educations about nutrition and how it even fucking works.

One time a black friend of mine told me with a straight face that a box full of those super fluffy frosted sugar cookies is just fine in place of a real meal.

Dumb nigs don't know how sugars and calories work. Kek

Honestly, you might as well count us among the Negroes, we're no better.

>lived most of my life in southern CA near the beach
>hardly any obese people
>honestly thought it was just some overblown meme and obesity isn't actually an issue in the country
>moved to a tiny town in NC
>fat people Fucking everywhere
>also niggers everywhere instead of Mexicans
A-at least there are more white people

poo in loo making a play in the NE

Just one more reason to get out to Montana.

>Somalia
WHAT

It's the reason I can't shed my gut. Too fucking tasty.

It was pretty shit, lets be honest.

It's not so much a lack of knowledge as it is a childish lack of foresight and impulse control. I know black ladies who watch tv all the time and know all about calories but they're still fat af.

Somalian refugees go to Maine and the Twin Cities m8, thank the federal gov't.

Yeah, they have the fewest niggers. Look up every social pathology by region. Superimpose the nigger population map over the social problems map. The correlation is 100%. If you lived here, you would see the truth. Thanks for your idiotic opinion.

MICHIGAN LOST THE IRAQ WAR

God dammit Washington state. I can never go home again.

Look at the racial categories and it should make sense. But (((they))) don't want to point that out cuz dat raciss, so we all get grouped together when it comes to obesity.

This

I got your back bong

>Phillipines
The only faggots psychotic enough to live with us.

and here's non-hispanic whites only

why are minorities so fat (excl. east asians)?

Yeah the way people view obese people is different for instance I am 300lbs 6'2" and I can still run maybe not for hours but you get the point and move. I'm obese and I do need to start losing weight that's easier said then done

They might know about it, but they aren't bright enough to understand it. That is why they continue to be obese, it has been reinforced for their entire lives, making it hard to change if you are dumb or weak willed.

The cure to this is education targeted at the youth, and it had already started working. Look at the trend since mid 2000s, it shows Americans are aware of the issue.

Problem is one big data group can totally fuck up statistics. That is why you don't take statistics at face value, instead look for the argument behind them.

Are we fatter than Mexico again?

>More than 65 percent of Michigan residents are either overweight or obese–making the mitten state the 10th fattest in the nation, according to statistics by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

>But just like the nation in general, Michigan’s obesity statistics reveal large gaps among certain groups of people.

>Nearly 80 percent of black women and 75 percent of Hispanic women are overweight or obese compared to 60 percent of white women.

>While roughly 35 percent of white Americans report being physically inactive, more than 50 percent of blacks and Hispanics report a sedentary lifestyle.

Number of reasons user. First is they are more likely to be poor and thus less likely to be able real healthy food and instead buy McDonald's. Also nobody wants to put a grocery store in some ghetto that will burn it next time Daquante gets shot by the police.

Another reason is Hispanics, Asians and Blacks are actually more likely to get fat, diabetes and heart disease on an American/European diet.

OR
where are they?

op is a fag

If this graphic showed an obesity scale for females in idaho it would have to show 90-95%. Seriously almost every heifer here is female.

tortillas and refried beans

you can do the same with world maps and islam. and you can't talk about that one either

How would CA, NV, AZ, NM, and TX look like if we removed the Mexicans?

People are just getting fatter. Whats the big deal?

>How many pounds overweight is the definition of obese?
Look at the chart, it isn't a certain weight because different heights need certain weights to be obese such as a six foot person that is 150 pounds is under weight while someone who is five foot weighing the same would probably be obese.

It goes off of a body mass index of 30 or higher.

Love how all the red states have the fat asses in them

> Conservafatties

Kek

Found the fatty

>healthy weight
>still no gf

Are you me? Moved from Laguna beach to Charlotte, women here don't have a visible waistline. Absolutely disgusting

Yeah West Virginia is full of Mexicans

Obesity is a sign of prosperity. This isn't fucking Brazil.

> Oregon
> not white

Still kinda of disheartening.

>Bhutan
The fuck? Do they just move to empty states? Do they like Land or something?

It is just sad. I came here expecting blonde haired southern belles and got gray, thinning hair obese women with 4 8 teeth
How is Charlotte? I heard from other anons it is like a nigger nest. I plan on moving out of Yadkinville in a few months and Charlotte seems like the best option without leaving the state

>cept oregon, whitelanistan

The cheap food they eat is full of poisonous chemicals that alters their gut bacteria and doesn't trigger the "full response" from their stomachs. Most can't afford enough calories to be able to buy fresh produce. Obesity is a poverty issue more than anything else.

>mfw from Alabama
>mfw we can't even come in first for being fat

If it wasn't for college football this state would probably commit mass suicide.

If you're 300 lbs at any height you can't run for minutes, much less hours.

Go to a gym and try to run a basic 5k. I guarantee you won't be able to get anywhere close to 30 minutes.

300 lbs is almost double what a normal sized 6'2'' male should weigh.

>live in Texas

3/5 obese people are Mexican women. It's gross.

This pretty much. Plus, in the South it's worse. We have to hydrate a lot, which means drinking a shitload of Mountain Dew and ice tea, because why drink the terrible quality tap water or pay for bottled water when you can have liquified sugar? Combine that with gravy, fried chicken, fast food, and low income, and it's pretty much impossible for us not to be the most obese region. Also yeah, a lot of black people here.

What's stopping you?

You guys don't contribute anything anyway.

WV here

I'm willing to bet the percentage is higher than the picture suggests. There are tons of fat motherfuckers here.

lel

>black women fattest of all

Not really surprising...

Problem with the real queens? s m h f.am 100
bix nood #slay yaaaasss

We're getting less obese lad

that's still the majority of states in 20 - 35%, changing the colours to green and yellow doesn't change shit.

YEAH BUT HOW ABOUT THAT STATE LOTTERY?

Are you even trying America?

Russia pls nuke

I wonder if this is correlated with mart sharting