How do you goys feel about Israel? Don't hold back

How do you goys feel about Israel? Don't hold back

Other urls found in this thread:

natsummit.org/program.htm
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a mistake.
natsummit.org/program.htm
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/

I GOT KEEP GETTING JEWED STOP IT

Best country in the ME

How does it feel to be cursed by God?

A wretched hive of scum and Jewry

If earth is metaphorically a body, Israel would be a tumor.

It's nationalism but too many gays so it's pretty alt-right imo

I support Israel because it pisses the muslims off. But beyond that I dont care much for it as a nation. I wouldnt ever go there.

Makes diaspora Jews even more dangerous for nations unlucky enough to host them.

What's that shit say?

I don't give a shit about Israel.

But I do care about Benjamin Netanyahu.

He is the only Jew on the planet that I care about.

Main culprits of 9/11 and we need to place global sanctions and divestment upon it.

ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/

It'd be fine if the same Jews who advocate Zionism also weren't the ones advocating the destruction of the West and European idenitty

They get too much money from us but I dont hold it against actual isreali peoples. Purge the fuckin desert pls.

Even though he directly worked in a decades long smuggling ring stealing nuclear weapons materials from our nation?

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/

In before Israeli flag tells you Israeli Jews don't like what diaspora Jews are doing.

Based bibi

This

> Israel was the main culprit behind 9/11
> Not Saudi Arabia

Okay, Abdul-Jabbar.

OP must deliver

> Original.antiwar

Kek. Go fuck yourself , shill.

Israel must be protected by God Emperor.
And you must REBUILD THE TEMPLE NOW!

this

Honestly?

I think you people need to do a little bit more on the world stage to vilify islam.

I'm tired of seeing their dead babies.

I want to see yours.

It's inevitable.

I like israel

These faggots intentionally doesn't do anything, because they know that Messiah is coming.

Right?

Islam must be purged from the earth and every Muslim must be killed.

The Israeli role was substantially larger than the Saudi role.

Btw the infamous 28 pages that were declassified a couple months ago contents were predicted with 100% accuracy by the maker of the film I linked back last October

The Israeli role if about as fully exposed as possible without declassification of around 2900 pages of fbi documents in it.
I for one like this part of ine of thwse fbi reports from a non Jewish employee of the mossad front t company Urban moving systems who had ties to the hijackers

If you don't repent, God will fuck up this world again...
There are still some time left for the torture of your nation.
I guess 5777 is the last year of torture.

> Israel played a larger role in 9/11 than Saudi Arabia even though the classified documents show a direct like between the hijackers and Saudi Arabia.

How much do you get paid to post nonsense?

>Kek. Go fuck yourself , shill.
>Defending another nation that committed espionage and theft of sensitive nuclear weapons components and technology
>Calling others shills
Antiwar com is the opposite of a shill site and it links directly to the Interpol and fbi reports

I am jealous of Israel.
I would love to live in such a proud and militaristic nation which has all of its priorities straight. Shame about all the religious and ethnic baggage however, but I suppose that's what drives the strength of the nation.

Don't let anyone tell you different, Sup Forums wishes their country was as based as Israel.

Modern day Israel the 6th major kingdom to hold the city of jerusalem after its conquest by ...? I believe the Medes? Havent read on this subject in a while

The 7th Kingdom will be the rule of the jewish god, Satan, and the 8th kingdom will be the return of the Christ and the end of this age

so to answer OP, Israel is simply the prep work for the advent of the Antichrist, and I'm genuinely curious to see whether he backstabs his own children, it seems like the sort of thing he would do

Everytime I see people posting g links to antiwar.com they are defending Islam. What a coincidence that you are defending Saudi Arabia and posting links to the same website that all Muslim shills use.

I like how you even stole the middle eastern carpets.
Poor guys with no history or culture

>How much do you get paid to post nonsense
So youre saying that the same kind of fbi reports that exposed the Saudi role which are much greater in volume regarding Israel are nonsense?

Same was I feel about
SLIDE THREADS

Who is Israel? I met a black guy named Israel once. Is that who you're talking about? I didn't realize he was a celebrity.

An over-inflated sense of self-worth, but honestly who doesn't. Generally means well. Don't let a few bad eggs ruin the omelette.

>Everytime I see people posting g links to antiwar.com they are defending Islam.
>Exposing Israeli attacks on America is defending Islam

It's actually a great travel destination

There are no links to Israel in the declassified documents. Sup Forums was busting a nut because the documents had nothing mentioning Israel, yet Saudi Arabia was linked dozens of times. Not to mention the families of the hijackers fled to Saudi Arabia before the attack.

You're a dumb ass.

I don't feel very strongly about Israel one way or the other.

I hate how you can't criticise anything that Israel does, or you hate Jews. If you for example, want to front a mild criticism of Israel's walls, mainly that they should have built them on their own ground, then that does not imply that they should all be gassed.

Shit makes no sense.

It's Jewish youth gang that stops non Jews from dating Jews using violence to prevent out breeding with you goys and our women

>There are no links to Israel in the declassified documents
Because the 28 pages don't go over the Israeli role you dense fuckstick.
It goes sove the saudi role
By executive decision by a kike named chertoff the documents regarding the Israeli role were jever allowed into the 9/11 investigation

I mean, Soros already funds Anti-Israel causes...

LOL all us Israelis are voting trump you arab

> It's not in the documents but Israel still did it!

Okay. You're a moron.

Its not doing a very good job of keeping Jews out of other countries
Blow your giant ass horn in Jerusalem to call back all liked to Israel so that we can be rid of them and you can strengthen your country

Israel triggers Muslims, so you're okay in my book.

I don't feel strongly about conquests, just don't call it something else.

I'd like to go on the holy land, even tough I'm not christian, but yeah fuck mudslimes

Are you one of those South American pagans?

>Okay. You're a moron.
No you illiterate mongoloid it is in fbi reports it isn't in the 28 pages because they exclusively were about the Saudi role but there is 2900 pages of fbi reports on the Israeli role in 9/11

Innocent victims of war due to the demand in natural resources caused by people like you. Gas etc...

Biggest waste of tax dollars ever.i want you and your kind turned into cat litter.

oh hell yes

Literally God's chosen digits.

If I were Jewish I would love it. Stealing land, getting the entire western world to support you, controlling the global economy, and letting only people of one race live there? Fucking based. But they're not white so I hope they and the mudslimes around them blow each other up.