Non-"PC" Word Filters for The Entire Internet via FoxyReplace

Tired of seeing SJW / globalist / progressive / marxist news and blog posts all the time?
Would you rather be able to laugh at HuffPo or NPR, than want to blow up the world every time you read it?
Do you use Firefox?

Well, the solution is here: github.com/bongochong/nonPC-FoxReplaceFilters

This will work on EVERY website you want.

More example pics to come! Please bump if you enjoy the idea or are interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/grown-adults-are-calling-blue-ivy-ugly-on-the-internet_us_57c83f1ee4b06c750dd8e510?section=&
github.com/bongochong/nonPC-FoxReplaceFilters
everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/social-justice-less-elitist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brilliant! Muchas gracias OP

I don't get it, what does it actually do?

look at the pictures and visit the github page. it is a word filter. here's the black lives matter page with the filters applied.

monitor your web access to datamine + blackmail

it's literally a plaintext json file for a free and open source firefox extension. can't monitor, datamine or blackmail anything.

Nice try CIA. I'd rather have the truth so I don't get comfortable. We aren't safe space faggots here.

you have complete freedom to apply or not apply the filter, wherever and whenever you want. can be turned on or off with a click.

Meant to post this picture with this post

1. you have to install the extension in firefox, then add the filter (as would be clear if you weren't an idiot)

2. you are using opera

3. you're literally retarded

like, did you honestly think i'm actually changing the websites myself? holy fuck. read the OP again, or take more ESL classes.

here is the screenshot i posted:
here is the screenshot you posted:
can you honestly not tell the difference?
are you blind?

Time for me to admit that I'm a dumbass that didn't look closely

Sorry for shitting up your thread but consider them free bumps, I'm watching cat thug life videos and getting distracted

glad that diffused before it got extremely contentious. thanks for the bumps regardless.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/grown-adults-are-calling-blue-ivy-ugly-on-the-internet_us_57c83f1ee4b06c750dd8e510?section=&

> reproduce with an ugly nigger
> have an ugly kid

shocked

liberal media

kek

deleted from the filter list!

Print is not dead

thanks op this has made Sup Forums even better

kek

look at the json

>github.com/bongochong/nonPC-FoxReplaceFilters
been puttin a lot of work into this my friend :^)

screenshot of here with filter applied: everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/social-justice-less-elitist/