Why aren't you watching the channel for millenials like yourself?

Why aren't you watching the channel for millenials like yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/wdpy3b/what-i-learned-from-the-five-percenters
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
vice.com/en_us/contributor/michael-muhammad-knight
youtu.be/JHvrirXi5Ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How big of a normalfag do you have to be to actually watch this shit? It's like the Oprah Winfrey Network for 20-30somethings.

I watched this show once. They went to Detroit and met up with people that made a skatepark. Like that'll turn that city around kek.

My dumb friend brought it up and when I started talking about their journalism in Ukraine he had no idea. Fucking normies

The Vice show on HBO is about the only good VICE-related thing left

>The Vice show on HBO is about the only good VICE-related thing left
I watched their Charlottesville coverage. Abhorrent.

>they got rid of H2 for this
I never watched tv again

Well, only the episodes done by Shane himself are good. And they are better when they do things that's not front page news like that banana crisis episode
That Gianna chick does some okay stuff and one of the dark skins reporter is fine too.
The Isobel and Thomas dude needs to fuck off.

Huang's World and Fuck Thats Delicious are both pretty comfy. I just like food/travel shows honestly

I like that Vikram Gandhi guy.

>MFW Vice was valued at 2.5 billion dollars

That's the dude I'm think of by "dark skins"

I hadn't checked out Vice in awhile so I decided to read a random article. I found this vice.com/en_us/article/wdpy3b/what-i-learned-from-the-five-percenters
Some of the most horrendously biased "reporting" I've seen in quite some time.

Viceland is relatively great when compared to other tv channels. I mean, look at history channel and discovery right now. It's all shit.

lol I love seeing these chicken necked doofuses naivety

at least they're trying? what will turn around Detroit, besides rounding up all the black criminals and putting them in the ocean

>duuuude like why care about anything maaaaan just do what makes you happy lol

These faggots bought out SBS 2 here in Australia. Now it's shit and plays a bunch of lefty stoner garbage.

if anything Vice pushes the opposite and is hands down the most fearmongering news source out there.

Vice is the real "left wing Fox News"

Let the chinks take over

>what is infowars
>what is the alex jones channel

They didn't "buy" SBS2, SBS bought their content and rebranded SBS2 to VICELAND because they came dirt cheap.

He said news source, not infomercial that sell boner pills and water filters.

And now I don't get anymore Jackie Chan. Does SBS still do the Euro soccer or are they done with that too?

I like that Action Bronson cooking show on it, same with Eddie Huang's stuff

They also did a really good piece on Bam Magera and other "child" skaters from the 90s

they make accidental kino sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

Not an argument, you know damn well there are people out there that legitimately use infowars and breitbart and even alex jones as news sources.

I don't care you drongo, it's still lame as shit and that makes it even worse.

same goes for Vice and MotherJones and Shaun King mate.

That guy has lost his tiny shiny mind. Identity politics is a mind-trap that seems to be able to infect people of many different "sorts" of intelligence. I think it's because it can appear logical on first inspection at some point. For example: black people on average are more likely to be born in poverty that white people. Solution - take money from white people and give it to black people. But this whole premise is poison. It automatically marks people as being either one or the other (in reality you could be black or white and still have a terrible/amazing life, from literally thousands of markers) The only moral option that isn't guaranteed to fuck people over is to give the black people the exact same opportunities as any other race in that position, NOT equality of outcome by fucking over another part of society. But people have completely forgotten what the Chicago school of economics was trying to tell us, people want bigger government, simultatious chrony capitalism and communism.

I do watch Nirvanna The Band The Show on Viceland. It's really funny. Nothing else on there appeals to me though.

>you know damn well there are people out there that legitimately use

There are retards who think drinking your own piss is a cure for cancer.

What a few dunces believe is meaningless.

saw some show with hipster filters and this weak little confused hipster host that went to Newfoundland. It was about exploring abandoned areas and outside of the host, and the style was a decent show that had some interesting shots and locations

>Identity politics is a mind-trap that seems to be able to infect people of many different "sorts" of intelligence.

read pic related

i live in europe

yeah except that it's not just a few. If it were it wouldn't be so popular right now.

true

I'm not Australian but I have seen their YouTube channel and I cringe.

I checked out the rest of this guy's articles.
vice.com/en_us/contributor/michael-muhammad-knight
>Post-Hulkamania WWE Network is still racist
>Muslims should support Satanists
>The University of North Carolina's Silent Sam Statue Represents a Legacy of White Supremacy
Seems this guy has a recurring motif.

>All those rassling articles
Oh boy someone tell /asp/

I rike it, I rike it.
I had to watch season one on my phone and I feel like a jerk

What do you call this hairstyle?

the chimney sweep

The Vice News Facebook page is one of the most cringey pieces of shit on the internet. The comments section are golden though

hey arnlod lookin motherfucker would be ugly as sin without that hair.

They call that the remainder that's the number that remains.

*listens to kid n play once*

>tfw they don't even play that in the commercial anymore
I wonder why

My gf and I like Bong Appetite.

Vice still makes good stuff, but it's usually only when they go to some distant country that is currently a major warzone/ in the middle of a humanitarian crisis. They can somehow get their cameracrews anywhere and interviews with almost anyone, and unlike most other news shows they put their cameramen into some dangerous situations to get the story/compelling footage.
But everything else they touch is meant for hipster twenty-somethings and it panders HARD to that audience. pic related.
90% of the content they produce is hot garbage, the last 10% is entertaining. as an organization they need to trim the fat

THAT'S WHY it wasn't working when I tried with this

Some of their documentaries on YouTube are pretty good. I don't watch the channel though because I'm not American

Maybe the little Kang graphic they let slip at the end?

The only worthwhile things are the old documentaries VICE TRAVEL. They went to Liberia and North Korea and it was pretty surreal.

>ethical journalism
Only showing your retarded viewpoint and attacking/vilifying any other perspective, and not holding yourself accountable when people use your own articles is not ethical journalism

Maybe you should stop using right wing archiving services you hateful cishet

Fucking this and that weed show with that chill yogi dude

>A FUCKING LEAF: the network
That's why I don't watch it

youtu.be/JHvrirXi5Ds

>update, remove, or edit.
Just do your fucking jobs, and then issue notes on edits at the bottom of articles like a real media outlet.

t. millennial that doesnt know what a millennial is

underrated

i like mero

I don't remember what the show was but I think it had to do with a reporter talking to native americans or something, it looked interesting until within 30 seconds the reporter was asking the Indian how he felt about being culturally appropriated by people opening teepee hotels, immediately turned it off