Potato nigger here

potato nigger here
When Britain voted to leave the EU it didn't make sense to me but after the EU trying to push their own laws onto Ireland even though it is a sovereign nation is fucking totalitarian.

watch out for a possible Irish exit Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would be nice, before the EU Britain and Ireland had free trade and movement, and our currencies were pegged to each other. Apart from the IRA thing we got on just fine.

But first you need an Irish Independence Party and a Farage-like character, who is going to step up for you?

Don't think you have enough public support though, do you?

Taters are probably too endebted to ever escape. Could go back to bombing, I guess.

not a clue maybe sinn fein or an independent
IRA is pathetic now a days anyway. and possibly some sort of anglo-irish american trade agreement

Would be nice to have you leave with us Ireland

Doubt it. I know a shit-ton of Irish people who would vote remain just to spite us.

Hello my Irish brethren.

i would be very suprised if we did leave desu

>even though it is a sovereign nation

bluepilled to the extreme

explain

>after the EU trying to push their own laws onto Ireland even though it is a sovereign nation

But that's just part of being a EU member. Some parts of your law are implemented based on EU guidelines. Thanks to this synchronised implementation of laws there can be a Single Market, with common food safety standards, common consumer rights and so on.

I don't understand Irish people crying on Apple's shoulder. You will get almost 19 billion euros from them and they will not leave Ireland. Why? They already said so, no matter what they will not leave Ireland, so even if they are forced to pay those taxes, you will keep those jobs.

Also, btw, those laws which allowed Apple to pay almost zero taxes have been repealed already (in 2014, I think). Now every company will be taxed using the normal taxation level.

So, no other company will leave, since taxation rules have already been equalised.

thats not what im saying. The opinion of the irish people is that the eu is trying to push ireland into making Apple pay the taxes

Get over yourself lad, hardly anyone here gives a fuck about spiting the Brits, as far as most of us are concerned it's water under the bridge at this point.

idk, people I've talked to are pretty pissed at the carry on of the EU commission. We were given guarantees during the 2nd Nice referendum that our tax affairs would never be interfered with and yet here we are.

If the EU force this on us I'll be more than happy to walk away from the shitshow, our tax rate is the only thing we have and without it there is no point even being in the EU.

especially people like me who are 17/18/19 never have seen anything but shite from the EU. Our tax rate is our only benefir but were going to neeed to develop something else or it will be 2008 all over again

But they're not trying, they're acting according to EU laws.

You still have the lowest corporate tax in Europe, 12.5. And EU can't tell you how much you should tax. You can impose a 10% corporate tax if you want.

The only thing you're not allowed to do is to make 80% of companies pay 12.5% in taxes, and the rest of 20% (multinationals) pay only 1% taxes. This is what the EU is objecting to. They want everyone to be taxed at the same 12.5% level.

It's your business how much you tax, but you have to apply the same tax level to everyone. That's all.

European union should have been a sort of federated government with shit tons of direct e democracy. I mean I fucking hate democracy but on most issues you should just have the people of a county deciding their own shit, right? Then the EU could have just been a military and money thing which I'd have been fine with if we contacted a European nationalism that was ethically based. But hey ho.

Don't listen to those fags in Brussels.

FREEDOM TO IRELAND

ALSO NORTHERN IRELAND IS IRISH CLAY.

fuck off slav

Did you not notice this when our own sovereign vote in 2008 got vetoed by those faggots? when we got a false boom? when our nation got flooded with Slavic wage reducers and Nigerians?

>mfw conor mcgregor betrays me

>The only thing you're not allowed to do is to make 80% of companies pay 12.5% in taxes, and the rest of 20% (multinationals) pay only 1% taxes. This is what the EU is objecting to. They want everyone to be taxed at the same 12.5% level.

Every company could avail of the same tax conditions given to the multinationals, all you need is to hire a very smart accountant. Apple paid all tax due, the played by the rules and the EU want us to punish them. No laws were broken, everything was legal an above board, what are we supposed to punish them for exactly?

Why don't foreigners understand that Norn Iron wants to remain British?

and that ireland doesnt want it

Ireland will never, EVER, leave the EU.

Reasons:

1. big evil england left the EU therefore it's bad
2. leaving the EU means no longer having German tax money subsidize jobcentre doles
3. leaving the EU means that it would be that much easier for the UK to bully ireland, without any repercussions
4. the pope himself (and all your bishops) endorse migrants and being inside the EU, so you'll stay like the worthless fenians you are

I see. But it was still unfair that some companies could afford those smart accountants while others couldn't.

Let me put it another way. The only reason those multinationals are in Ireland is because you're a EU member and have the lowest corporate tax (12.5%). Once you leave the EU, the multinationals will leave too, because they need headquarters in a EU member state, they need access to the Single Market.

Then you could have 0.1% corporate tax and they will still leave. They need you to both have the lowest taxes and be a EU member, so they can have access to the EU market.

bcuz ira?

Sovereignty would be nice but i'm not prepared to go back to a 1970's-tier economy

>Ireland will never, EVER, leave the EU.
>Reasons:
>1. big evil england left the EU therefore it's bad
Grow up desu, no one really cares about that any more except for shitposting.

>2. leaving the EU means no longer having German tax money subsidize jobcentre doles
Any subsidies from the EU pale into comparison to the economic importance of multinationals have within the Irish economy. We lose our tax rate our economy will tank and we definitely do not want to be left to the tender ministrations of the EU.

>3. leaving the EU means that it would be that much easier for the UK to bully ireland, without any repercussions
Fucking tard doesn't know anything about British/Irish relations except what he saw in some Hollyjew movie

>4. the pope himself (and all your bishops) endorse migrants and being inside the EU, so you'll stay like the worthless fenians you are

We pay about as much attention to that South American spic as we do to the average mall sharter.

I told Sup Forums that Ireland is nothing but a shop window for money laundering.

> feels good man, being ahead of the curve

>Fucking tard doesn't know anything about British/Irish relations except what he saw in some Hollyjew movie

I grew up in Belfast lad. Normal irish people (ie, ones that don't spend all day on Sup Forums) don't want to loose any leverage in regards to the UK. Germany is their friend, and the economy (ie tax loopholes) can be bent to fix it. Ultimately if shit hits the fan again, Greece's constant bailouts has proved that Germany will support Ireland.

>We pay about as much attention to that South American spic as we do to the average mall sharter.

lad, the #1 cause of fights in Ulster remains and shall always remain over fucking religious shite. It ain't ever going to change, especially amongst old people who like the pope because muh prods gon get us again and young people who like the pope because he's an poo skinned ethnic type that preaches communism

What would you taters say to joining a new Anglosphere free-trade-zone, perhaps even alliance?

>Fucking tard doesn't know anything about British/Irish relations except what he saw in some Hollyjew movie
Plastic paddies are honestly the fucking worst for this. There's a shitload of historical bad blood, but no one outside of the scum in northern Ireland dislikes the republic today. People just see it as a neighbor.
Americans act like it's still 1870 or something.

the south will rise again except in Ireland... no .. stop.. you have no idea whats happened in the last 20 years you amerifag..
that would be amazing I think

>mfw ireland and GB finally united

How the fuck is it unfair that they can't afford good accountants. Fucking kill yourself you braindead faggot.

"Irish" lad from England here. Voted leave. Would love to see Ireland leave too. And the EU in general just crash.

>I see. But it was still unfair that some companies could afford those smart accountants while others couldn't.
What can I say, life is unfair, doesn't mean Apple and the other multi have to be punished for it.

>Then you could have 0.1% corporate tax and they will still leave. They need you to both have the lowest taxes and be a EU member, so they can have access to the EU market.
True enough they might leave but if the EU push us too far and we might as well take our chances outside and loosen up our tax laws even more becoming a defacto tax haven. Also don't underestimate the damage a second country leaving the EU would have, specially one that is a member of the eurozone, we could be that second domino that helps collapse the whole thing.

Its always been strange to me that Northern Irish people would want to be cucks to Britain.

Don't you remember the Lisbon treaty vote? When you voted and they didn't like the result so made you vote again? At the time I was a staunch EU supporter but even I struggled with that

Because we're Anglican, that's why. If you need it explained any further you're not really irish nor british and probably live in the shitholes that are dublin and london.

>were Anglican.. well you're not
and i agree with the idea of the EU of free movement of trade and labor.. but now its just become almost like the united states of Europe

Not every firm can afford the services of Ernst & Young (the accountancy company that helped Apple with their taxes), you uncultured swine.

The NI prods are fucking retarded 2bh. They were terrified of losing their rights when ROI was formed and they didn't- there are plenty of Prods in the south, and the Irish tricolour literally means peace between Catholics and Prods- so the notion they need to stay in the UK for protection is nonsense- they just like getting the gibs from Westminster (without any of the immigration). Also, there are plenty of Catholics here in Britain too. It's just not an issue.

>don't underestimate the damage a second country leaving the EU would have

It wouldn't have the same effect as Brexit, because Ireland is a much smaller country and economy compared to the UK.

Irexit, also cheers to you irish.

That doesn't make it unfair you fucking subhuman. Just because you don't have the money does NOT make it unfair.

Not having required resources isn't unfair. They have the same availability of accountants, they just can't afford them.

Why the fuck is it always a Leaf, German, Swede or you faggots?

exactly nobody cares anymore .. unlike Americans we tend to get over autistic differences

>and the Irish tricolour literally means peace between Catholics and Prods

yes, for the moment. But that wouldn't stop them from trying to screw us in the future. But that doesn't really matter, what matters is (a) the cultural identity (as catholics are obviously extremely quick to embrace migrants) and more importantly (b) the Pound is a far better currency than either the euro or say a new irish pound. The welfare is a component, but not as much as being able to be British. It truly is a blessing lad, to come from one of the most powerful countries on the planet. Who would ever want to give that up?

people do care you dip try leaving dublin for once in your pathetic life

I'm not necessarily saying it's sane either (except the bit about the Pound, that's sane), but it's how things are and always will be.

How the fuck is it fair that richer companies can afford to hire more expensive accountants to secure them almost zero taxes? Are you a masochist, do you like getting shafted?

It just makes more sense that everyone should pay the same level of taxes, or big companies shouldn't pay almost zero taxes.

try leave Dublin... i have ive been in the north so many times..
yank cunt. people do not care half as much

>watch out for a possible Irish exit Sup Forums
Do it faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

love this song

>But that wouldn't stop them from trying to screw us in the future.
What about the protestants in Ireland or the Catholics in the rest of the UK you absolute fucking twat? We're both first world modern nations. Northern Ireland is just a shitty piece of the 19th century both countries are stuck dealing with.

>catholics are obviously extremely quick to embrace migrants

Hungary and Poland are two of the most uncucked Euro countries both Catholic. ROI has 60k Muslims- the UK has 3million. NI is not representative of the rest of the UK by a long shot.

northen ireland is the failed abortion between uk and ireland

Brit in Ireland on holiday.
The Irish are based, everyone is really friendly and had numerous people saying that they want Ireland to leave EU. People seem pretty pissed with the EU (like in UK).
Also, the taxi driver I just had was slating plastic "Irish Americans" calling them a blight. He said "if anymore Yank bastards tell me they are Irish tonight, I think I might have to McGregor the cunts" kek

>implying that anyone gives a shit about you potato niggers

I can see the Irish voting for it, but the issue will ultimately be the government accepting and enacting the result.

This isn't just an Irish thing either, I dare say if most other countries tried to leave the EU, they would not have their vote (if they were even given a referendum) recognised either.

>Normal irish people (ie, ones that don't spend all day on Sup Forums) don't want to loose any leverage in regards to the UK

Irish normies have even less of a problem with the Brits that Irish Sup Forums shitposters friendo.

>Germany is their friend, and the economy (ie tax loopholes) can be bent to fix it
Germany is not our friend, every man on the street knows this. They were amongst our good friends in Europe who hung us out to dry during the bailout in order to save their own banks. Funnily enough it was the Brits who were the most sympathetic to us.

>Greece's constant bailouts has proved that Germany will support Ireland

Greece has been essentially asset stripped by their "benefactors" to the North and the country sold off piecemeal in order to pay off loans forced upon them in the first place. Who was it again who wanted Greece in the Eurozone despite their books been obviously cooked, oh right that was Germany.

>lad, the #1 cause of fights in Ulster remains and shall always remain over fucking religious shite.

You say you spent your childhood in Norn Iron. I too lived there myself for a good few years. I lived on the Ormeau Road just over Kings Bridge, in the Loyalist part. I never had any trouble there despite been a Southern "papist". The cause of any current problems are not caused by religious shite, it's underclass scum wanting any excuse to cause mayhem. Normal NI people in both communities get along fine for the most part as long as you follow the social norms, you don't talk politics, you don't talk religion.

They made their bed, now they can lay in it!

American-Irish here.

Why not rejoin the United Kingdom? Get over the bullshit and work together to keep the Isles white and Christian?

It's fair because everyone can get them if they have enough money to get them.

It's not unfair that the worlds best football player can't be bought by the worst team in the world.

It's actually completely fair that they can't.

>American-Irish here.
Oh fuck off you plastic cunt.

Fuck you Ahmed. At least I can walk down the street with a pocket knife.

It's paranoia, remember that fights between prods and taigs over stupid shit like line cutting or football jerseys is a daily thing in Ulster.

Yes, because they're both slav countries. Ireland is not, Ireland (being a proud Euro user) took all the migrants as their bishops and the pope commanded them to. Ulster politicians can barely (and I mean, barely) tolerate each other they certainly do not tolerate any muslims and it's why Ulster doesn't have any at all despite London going full retard.

This is about paying taxes, you know, funding the fucking public goods. It's not about fucking TV entertainment gladiators.

It's simply idiotic to have the richest companies pay almost no taxes at all, while everyone else is paying normal taxes. If I ever lived in a system like that, I'd take it to the streets and burn the whole thing down.

Everyone should be equal before the tax code and the law.

Northern Ireland is a paradise and will remain one thanks to Brexit.

>It's paranoia, remember that fights between prods and taigs over stupid shit like line cutting or football jerseys is a daily thing in Ulster.
Because the north is a complete shithole full of chav shits.

>work together to keep the Isles white and Christian?

Tip top lel England doesn't want a white Britain the Cuckservatives and Labour love immigration.

>Ireland (being a proud Euro user) took all the migrants as their bishops and the pope commanded them to

wtf are you on about migrants have nothing to do with the Pope it's the EU. Are Germany and Sweden Catholic countries too?

prod and caths are fucking chavs up north

If Ireland wants to do it, they should be able to. They obviously didn't get that bad of a deal if they wanted to do it for so long.

How aren't you equal under the law? You just have to do your accounting as well as Apple and you're diamonds mate.

That's fair, completely fair.

The day you create a 550B market cap company then you have the ability to get the best of everything because everyone wants you mate. That's how it is. It's fair.

Big dogs eat first.

>England doesn't want a white Britain
Literally 80% of the UK wants immigration cut by 90% or more and 2/3rds of us want to ban muslim clothing.
Considering the UK is only 87% white british that's doing well.

i have never seen so many fucking strawmans.. sweeden the foundation of Protestantism and now has the highest rates of atheism and agnostics

yes and those are BRITISH chavs, forever and always. If the tesco starts accepting euro notes then it's going to get their bathroom bins bombed just on the principle of it

>wtf are you on about migrants have nothing to do with the Pope it's the EU.

read a catholic newsletter for once in your life lad. It is 90% "we need more migrants we must take in the poor migrants!!!!" crap.

You realise the Irish hate plastic heritage cunts like you. You are American, you know fuck all about being Irish.

>yes and those are BRITISH chavs
Both sides in the north are shit you dumbass. Stay in the US, you fit in with their retardation.

places up north except euro notes

We'd never rejoin the UK but personally I won't be wholly opposed to rejoining the Commonwealth in some form. Quite frankly the Ireland needs the UK , we do too much trade with them. That's why many Irish were freaking out over Brexit, not out of any love of the EU unity but because how it's going to hurt our economy.

If I had a choice tomorrow between the EU or the commonwealth I think I'd go with the latter, I've far more in common with Nigel in Watford that Hans in Stuttgart.

No that's not fair. If shit like that happened in my country, people would refuse to pay taxes anymore, en masse.

Then the government will have zero sources for their budget. If they don't want to tax the big dogs, then they're not gonna be able to tax anyone else.

Everyone will try to evade or refuse to pay taxes, one way or another.

>I know a shit-ton of Irish people who would vote remain just to spite us.

I voted leave just to spite you :^)

>Supporting kike companies tax evading
Good goy

was in cork two weeks ago and saw some guys right across the way from a primark with a table and sign saying Irexit. Leaving the EU for us is fucking dumb. I rooted for britex to happen just like I rooted for Scotland to go independent , you see It's a globalist plot to simplify the atlas and geomagnetic mapping. The day I heard the news I went down to our version of pound world and bought made in Britain groceries.

>personally I won't be wholly opposed to rejoining the Commonwealth

Ah yes so all the Indians and Pakis can come over too. Seriously, the Commonwealth fucked Britain. Not all poos are bad but the pakis are subhuman.

>read a catholic newsletter for once in your life lad. It is 90% "we need more migrants we must take in the poor migrants!!!!" crap.

Again, it's nothing to do with being Catholic you mong. All countries in the EU are being forced to accept migration it's the quid pro quo for being "bailed out" and then owing shekels to the EU/IMF. Stop talking shite about something you haven't got a clue on.

stick with the uk m8

we have had a bumpy ride over the years but we at least respect each other...the eu will fuck us and we need to stand united

You really think Ireland wasn't getting something out of this deal? They obviously got paid in one form or another, employment etc.

It's fair that you have the opportunity to get the best accountants if you're wealthy enough. That's how a fucking free world works, you have enough then you get the service. You don't? Then you don't get the service.

Actually you know what, we should make accountants be a public service paid for by the tax payer that way the ebil bourgeoisie company won't be bad goyim and cheat the innocent proletariat out of his well earned skilled accountant!

>I voted leave just to spite you
>even though it's what we wanted
>Irish logic

got any more of these?

Enjoy the diversity.

Yeah and you know what?

People with money should be able to buy themselves the laws they want. So if a company's CEO commits murder, he should get away with it, because he has better lawyers than anyone else.

You know, if you have money you should be able to do anything you want, ride in your car, open fire with a semiautomatic, the lawyers will take care of the rest. The laws shouldn't be the same for everyone. Just for the poor, eh.

You can use Euros up North in loads of places.

>Irish-American

being 1/24 Irish doesn't make you half irish

Nah the only one I bothered to finish.

>Ireland made 2% of EU GDP.
>We payed over 40% of the EU banking crisis.
Yeah, na, fuck off. You lot need us. Badly.

I'm saying a company should be able to do whatever is within the laws. If the accountant was so good he made it so that those were the taxes the company had to pay. Then it's okay.

Not talking about whatever strawman you came up with.

Also you're not a murderer until you've been through court anyway. Unless your country doesn't work that way.

I never made a statement on whether Apple should be able to break the laws, I'm saying that if they can afford smarter more cunning lawyers, accountants etc. Then that's fair.

I don't care if poor people can't afford them, too bad. Get more money and you can afford better services.

Apple is 100% tax compliant in Ireland, you want to talk about fair how about start complaining about the EU moving the goal posts and trying to impose imaginary laws upon a company that literally dindu nuffin.

Also don't forget that the multi's employ tens of thousands here, all those workers pay taxes and don't complain about our corporate tax arrangements because they know full well the only reason they have a job in the first place is because of our tax system.

Premier Countyfag here. Trust me yank we really don't care. Take yer fuckin war merchantry elsewhere. You'll make no shekels selling war here.