Jennifer Lawrence Says Hurricanes Are Punishment For Electing Trump

>"You know, it’s this new language that’s forming," Lawrence said. "I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting —"

>"And you have voted, very recently, as a country," the reporter interjected.

>"And we voted, and it was really startling," said the actress. "You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage, or wrath," said the Hunger Games star.

Is this the end of her career?

dailywire.com/news/20796/jennifer-lawrence-says-hurricanes-are-punishment-amanda-prestigiacomo

>be poor faggot who works in factory
>vote against Killary cause you don't want your job shipped to mehico
>fat privileged rich cunt says you deserve to die

what a silly cunt

She's even dumber than she looks. Also bitch can't emote or act, even in X shit

Such a meme actress

I would be glad to rape you again jlaw

Are people really this dumb? Do people actually think natural disasters are some sort of divine retribution or is everyone just meming?

>Jennifer Lawrence Says Hurricanes Are Punishment For Electing Trump
I hate the bitch but after reading the article, that headline is the reporter twisting her words to his convenience.

Not to be a blogposting faggot but I'm in Miami and we've been preparing for the past few days. That fucker is coming to tear our shit up. I'll be browsing Sup Forums even as the eye of the storm lands in SoFo.. pretty much I'll be doing my normal routine up until the water starts flooding into my home or the power goes out. Then I guess I'll face reality.

liberals really believe this delusional nonsense, that some supernatural power is punishing people

So the American liberals think exactly like the Evangelicals.
I think Modburg was right for considering Liberalism as Protestantism gone awry.

you'd be surprised how many Americans actually think that way...

she is really dumb.

Except she never said it. And she is right. There will be more and more natural disasters thanks to the climate change.

yes, bible thumpers and stupid redn-

I thought hurricanes were a punishment for gay marriage?

that's nice Dexter, have you dumped your sister yet?

The dairy industry is responsible for far more natural disasters, than Trump pulling out of one hundred Paris Agreements.

Just dumb people. You have both the religious right and the witchy left calling for wrath or karma.

It is stupid to try to reason with hurricanes, or try to divine meaning. NOAA has had many years of saying that more than an average number of hurricanes would make landfall only to have none. Some of the best scientists and supercomputers are useless here, but then we have Hollywood stars saying they know all.

Why does American media get pushed down the rest of the worlds throats lads

Why cant we have some sexy smart slut telling us that climate change is probably caused by the Chinese burning all kinds of shit and nothing will change that and its not anything to do with theology

She didn't say that. Stay mad nigger

>natural disasters are only caused by climate change

Good parroter, keep parroting

(((They))) won't let you become famous if you deviate from the prevailing narrative, simple as that.

>feel Mother Nature’s rage, or wrath
I've heard people express this opinion before when it comes to natural disasters. It's nothing new.

look up evangelism

basically every earthquake and hurricane is cause the US isn't sending enough shekels to Israel or bombing Iran

>Is this the end of her career?
hopefully

>be poor faggot who works in factory
>vote against Trump cause his tax plan is Reaganomics on steroids
>fat privileged neetbaby says your vote doesn't matter before rambling about "muh electoral college" and "kek shadilay"

>God doesn't exist!
>This mystical force is punishing us for our sins!

anyone got her nudes?

I hate JLol as much as anybody but she didn't say anything even remotely close to that. I hope she sues the shit out of this alt-right rag and buries this fake news peddling thrash.

lol this stupid thot thinks mama nature gives a single flyin fuck about humanity

TRUMP?

COULD BE A PUNISHMENT FOR THAT BLASPHEMY AGAINST CHRIST SCENE IN WONDER WOMAN

Man remember the japan tsunami, all the retards saying it was revenge for pearl harbor?

ebin strawm :DDD

Who?

Nah I'm a christfag and shit, but, I don't pay attention to the crazy stuff. Just try to live by the stuff in the book and not fuck with other people.

fucking burgers lmao

Trump has already proven almost completely ineffective as a leader. What little he accomplishes will be undone shortly after he leaves office and he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents. He's fat as hell and will die soon enough. So who cares, he's not important. Just another loudmouth celebrity on twitter who appeals to the bottom half of the bell curve.

What hurricanes? I am not in burgerland. Is there some shit going down again over there?

globalists want you to have american values and culture so that everyone in the world is the the same with same tastes and corporations can then sell there crappy products to a wider audience without having to figure how to appeal to specific unique demographics because everyone will be the same!

If you still cry for Paris accord then you are oblivious retards.
if there is one thing Drumpf did well, it was to scrub this extortion racket.
You would spend billions paying China for their economical development for more than a decade and China had absolutely no duty to reciprocate and can even completely disregard the Accord because there is no penalization for refusal to participate in it after that development period.

And the fattening whore can get fuck herself in her million dollar mansion, waffling about the environment. God I wish some hurka durka would blow up the Oscar awards.

A C T

Some fat bitch that got famous because everybody saw her ass

>bell curve
>bottom

There's a difference for saying they believe it was some supernatural law or being that caused it (like liberals idioits believe) and saying they deserved it

And they did for pearl harbor and anime

Liberalism is a mental illness that borders on the count.
I wonder if they smarter libs are aware they are acting like religious zealots?

Kek imagine being this underage

Liberalism is religious cult.
Liberal actors are even creepier than the Scientologists.

>smarter libs
oxymoron

thats like saying smarter retard

>doesn't mention Trump
>/r/the_donald still gets asshurt

I.... just when she's gone like 6 months without being retarded she does this. She is hopeless.

Huh. Didn't know Barbuda was part of America

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA
#RESIST
#PUNCHNAZIS

>turn on boomer parents tv
>theres a religion channel (or ten?)
>the next show is THE JEWS AND JESUS

every time

>vote for Trump cause his tax plan is Reaganomics on steroids
>so your taxes go down and you don't have to pay for the healthcare of illegal Mexicans and welfare for Shaniqua's 8 niglets
nice

I knew someone was going to be stupid enough to make this remark. There's a few every time.

>this political alignment I don't like is a mental illness
Have Neocons finally lost it?

>kek
Wassup my fellow redditor

>caring about the opinion of a random actress
lmao desu senpai

You'd think the nukes would balance things out at least to a slight extent

jesus how do you have a jpg for every event?

They just really like shrieking at strawmen Edgy virginal teens craving a war that brings a purpose resort to fighting imaginary battles in their mind. Kek wills it!

Daily reminder that poorfaggots, left or right, should die because they don't deserve to live due to their lack of any useful skills.

It's weird how anti-science and pro Islam libs are. That kind of cognitive dissonance requires a few loose screws.

>two nukes weren't enough for Pearl Harbor
Wew lad

This was /big/ back in the day, newfriend. Having a folder that extends beyond 14- makes your brain hurt I guess.

This nuke all of the 3rd world they live on like 3$ a day lmao poorfags BTFO

>>vote against Killary cause you don't want your job shipped to mehico

How are poor factory workers going to afford the cost of living increase that comes with not accepting cheap products made overseas?

wew

How can anyone take Americans seriously?

>listening to a talking barrel of cum
why even bother?

thta was to end the war (and stop further bloodshed of both americans and japanese) not for retribution for a sneaky underhanded attack on innocent americans

Get dat welfare now that Mexicans aren't stealing it dwag!

And no amount of green energy memery will actually stop or even slow climate change because it's part of a natural cycle inherent to our planet.
Stop living in shit holes where hurricanes and earthquakes and tsunamis are an every day occurrence, or stop complaining that natural disasters happen.

>It's only ok when WE kill civilians

What the fuck even is this?

of course not
she's reading off the alt-left template.
can't wait for her sex tape to hit the web

No it makes me feel like a fag for collecting Sup Forums images, I delete them every few months.

Having some other hobbies in the previous 4 years in your life might hurt your brain I guess.

they were warned to leave the city before hand by the Americans, if americans wanted to take as many lives of possible they would have bombed Kyoto or Tokyo

>it's part of a natural cycle inherent to our planet
Sorry, but this is not how it works. There are circles, yes, but something causes them. Climatologists can't find any other cause for this warming than human activity.