Just got back from seeing Sherlock Holmes: The Superhero Movie. Thought it was pretty good...

Just got back from seeing Sherlock Holmes: The Superhero Movie. Thought it was pretty good, considering picking up the comics, but have no idea where to start. I'm more interested in the modern comics, but beyond that I'm clueless. Any of you Sup Forumsolguys want to give me a good jumping off point?

Also Doctor Strange thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/araspaddej639ae/Doctor Strange Introductory Package.zip
getcomics.info/marvel/doctor-strange-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the modern dr strange comic is pretty bad

the art is good tho

there have been several miniseries that are ok but in general the movie version is pretty different on its own

Read 60's- 80's Strange and stop there. It won't get better than that.

Can't go wrong with Triumph and Torment.

Strange doesn't really have any good jumping on points. it's just a decade long daisy chain or re titles and writer changes I guess if you can mange you can do that said and do the whole chunk but stop at the 90's which is a pretty bad era but not completely irredeemable

Also to add to this 60's - 80s is a ton of cosmic and entity shit, great stuff. More recent Strange is basically Avenger level villains with barely any cosmic shit.

When's that intro pack dropping?

I get the sense (without reading his solo books) that Strange works better as a team player or team-up guy rather than his own book...do other people agree?

>what is it that disturbs you, Stephen?

Really? I mean the art is great but it a excessively long retelling a (two?) issue story

No, he's better alone. No one else other than Surfer can really help with Cosmic/mystic shit.

>Hey Peter, let's head to...oh right you cant

If it good it's good if it's bad it bad. Which is a very bland answer but true of all comics books really. Defenders is supposed to be really good (pre-team change) and Strange has had really good issues and arcs along with bad one's

hasn't he teamed up with spider-man the most out of any non-defenders hero?

Him and spider-man had a team up that was pretty cool called Fever.

his greatest run is his team up with Hawkeye in Mini Marvels.

Yes, Steven and Peter are really good friends. Strange works best with F4 and Spider-Man. The 6 of them are all really close....were really close.

user, don't use orgy language when talking about Dr. Strange.

There are things that I don't need sexualized yet, and the good doctor is one ofthem

I said were really close because Marvel Comic doesn't care about the F4 anymore.

mediafire.com/file/araspaddej639ae/Doctor Strange Introductory Package.zip

Thank you sir. I found a large download of what I assume is either most of Strange's comics or a 2.6 gig virus. This will give me something to look at while it downloads.

>2.6 gig
seems a little small. user, please be careful!

does this have all Ditko?

>Sherlock Holmes: The Superhero Movie

i actually thought Bendy Coleslaw did a good job playing Strange as a dude and not an autistic savant

Thanks, man.

HELLO DORMAMMAU MY OLD FRIEND....

He was pretty good, yeah. I just wanted to be a smartass.

getcomics.info/marvel/doctor-strange-1/

If you want here, goto that site, follow the links, it's really simple to use. I use it to get everything. I need to read the prev Scooby

That's actually where I got the big collection from, so it's probably genuine.

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN WITH YOU AGAIN...