My little brother suffers from male pattern baldness, and he's really losing confidence over it...

My little brother suffers from male pattern baldness, and he's really losing confidence over it. who are some good superheroes that also suffer from male pattern baldness?

None. Dr. Druid is awful and no one likes him.

>male pattern baldness
If it effects your little brother then it will likely torment you too someday.

Charles Xavier

>heroes

Hahahahahaha

Stone cold steve austin

Hulk Hogan

Hellboy

Gladiator from Millar's Supercrooks.

I like him.

fag

>Forgetting the greatest baldie hero

Tell your brother to just own that shit and shave his head completely bald.

Also, I don't know if I'm remembering it correctly but didn't someone at a Marvel panel ask if they were going to introduce more characters with pattern baldness, 'cause, y'know, bald people need more representation in media

Charles is a hero. He leads the xmen

Deadpool, the thing, redskull, electro

I'm sorry to hear about your hair, OP.

If it helps, it might be an indicator that you've got a ton of testosterone and should really be hitting the gym.

Who the fuck is Doctor Druid?

There is one Sup Forums approved balding hero that I can think of...

"Hero" is a strong word to use about him.

And yet it's the only MPB role model for OPs brother to choose from. Everyone else is completely bald or really old, like Alfred or Jarvis or DKR Green Arrow.

well if you read the 4 part miniseries by warren ellis you will be disappointed

Reid Fleming: World's Toughest Milkman

>Only fights people because he's bored
>Hero

You got any download link for this?

Not a hero but, Morrison doesn't have hair

he's a hero for fun just cause he gets enjoyment out of it doesnt mean he's not one

I mean, in the end he saves people and beats the bad guy, so he's a hero no matter what his motivation is.

Kyle Gass

JUST

>Not a hero

Only because he knows he can beat anyone. Doesn't make him any less of a hero. And at least he's not an eternal sad sack about it like Captain Neck-Snapper.

Ben Grimm