Why do white people tend to be depressed, miserable sacks of shit while non-whites are always happy and upbeat?

Why do white people tend to be depressed, miserable sacks of shit while non-whites are always happy and upbeat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjN5-f2MNWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ignorance is bliss. So is stupidity.

Same reason North East Asians are also depressed miserable sacks of shit, we're too smart for our own good.

Too smart for own good, and millions of dollars each year go toward whittling away white confidence

because white males who browse /r9k/ and Sup Forums, i.e. the really intellectual people, do not want to engage in stupid activity like sex, social interaction, and stuff that makes you feel (((happy))).

We are too redpiled

to be depressed you have to have a dire outlook for your future, and to be blunt most non-whites/non-east asians have very poor planning ahead abilities, so they literally do not think about the future seriously and their emotions are determined what is happening to them right at this moment, why they also commit more crime, do more stupid things and have more emotional swings

It's miserable that a fucker like that can post from Germany. He is literally eating from handings that white people give him because his original country is a shithole, and still feels entitled to diss europeans or "feel superior". top. fucking. kek.

You should see all the "EAST-ASIAN" high schoolers in the bay area who get so stressed out that they can't get into college and end up killing themselves because they all look the same academic wise

Ones way of life is being destroyed, another promoted and nearly required

life is simpler at 85 IQ

it's lonely at the top

Because they are paid to be lazy as fuck. Their house, food, bills and phone is paid for.
Fuck you humans.

Not true.

Bullying knows no race. Tons of kids I saw getting beat on were Asian/Indian/Mexican (often times by black and Mexican kids). The abuse made them grow up to be miserable and isolated towards our senior year, and I don't blame them; they went through some horrible shit that depressed even me when I saw it, even though I never experienced it first hand.

Wouldn't surprise me if they browse r9k right now.

>niggers
>happy

They're never happy. That's why BLM exists

It's real easy to be happy with a 85 IQ. Basically if you aren't staving to death you'll constantly be overjoyed

This. This is the correct answer.

We know whats up and try to fix that shit. They fucking throw the shit around the end.

White brains are hyper powerful and need more chemicals to run at optimum performance. Laws of thermodynamics.

>Laws of thermodynamics.

lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele

kekekekekekekekekekekeke

This.

White brains are hyper powerful. I can tell from the chemicals and I've seen quite a few brains in my time.

Oh, I don't know. A hostile media, education system, and government?

Ah, there's the laugh track starring some braindead dillweeds. Now it's really like Big Bang Theory.

this.

worked with retards once.... happiest fucks you'll ever meet. no lie. they also beat thier puds non stop lol

Because We whites are too smart for our own good, able to see future, and realized that we are unlucky,societies are downhill outright worse and lead more depression we become,

We are not Chads, nor have strong self-willing.
also not CEOing 10k a day

The shitskins don't have ability to see future and sense of planning.

You can thank to Jews for that.

>deer kraut poster

>whites
you mean first worlders. first worlders (whites and asians) have high suicide rates.

Also, The elites are scared of white people.

They wanted Whites to be exterminated.

shitskins are easier to control for elites.

Never seen evidence of non-whites being easier to control. In fact I'd say it's the opposite.

/pol knows whats up!

It's hard to be sad when you don't comprehend language.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjN5-f2MNWM