So, there are 2 canon Ghost Riders in the MCU? Where the hell has Johnny been?

So, there are 2 canon Ghost Riders in the MCU? Where the hell has Johnny been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiwT-mGEzhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE BEES

irrelevant.

Agents of SHIT isn't canon tho.

AoS isn't canon though ;)

;)

Since when were the Ghost Rider movies canon?

Dishing out low-key vengeance.

>canon
Nope

YOU'RE NOT CANON. AWAY WITH YOU, NONCANON user oh God someone's gonna use that name now.

TOO LATE.

>NONC user

>low-key justice
But Thor captured Loki, not Ghost Rider!

You cheaky bastard

Two Ghost Riders, but I believe Johnny's is the only Spirit of Vengeance. Although AoS and the Nic Cage Ghost Rider movies aren't MCU.

Probably taking on biker gangs or some shit. We shouldn't assume no one in universe has heard of him. Jessica Jones had a scene early on where she lifted a guy's car and he freaked up at the realization that she was "one of them", so at this point, the fact that there there are a decent amount of super-people running around is public knowledge. Everyone knows about the Avengers, everyone probably knows about Loki, bus someone like Jessica Jones or Luke Cage may only be the sort of thing people in New York who listened to the news (And Method Man) know about, and Ghost Rider is probably a myth, spoken about in whispers between criminals.

They're not

>Agents of SHIELD isn't canon

Is this a meme?

Can we just get a MCU Ghost Rider movie for fuck sake? One that isn't terrible?

This. Powered people/monsters/ghosts etc are a thing in the world, but they're still very rare. A MCU resident could go their whole life without meeting one.

>there are 2 canon Ghost Riders in the MCU?

No. There are no Ghost Riders in the MCU. But there are two in the MTVU.

I'd do with a Netflix.

Entirely. It's used chiefly to get easy (you)s during AOS threads.

its like im on /mp/ daring dont is totally not canon though

But that still kills any chance of Ghost Rider meeting other characters like Dr Strange

>78787
Nice
If it ever happens, I want Cage to reprise his role

Who gives a shit

Give up your preconceptions of comic books and their ability to do crossovers all the time. The MCU is gonna do what it can with the tools it has the limits imposed by having real actors play the characters, and so on.

Marvel's all but stated that the MCU and the MTVU are separate canon. Everyone who works on the shows are pissed off because nothing they do will have any bearing on the movies and pretty much any character that's in the show will never appear in the movies.

Just ask Clark Gregg.

I wonder what it feels like, searching Sup Forums threads every day, looking for ones mentioning AoS so you can spout the "non-canon" meme again

Why, shitposter-kun? What drives a man to such ends?

maybe its the same as barneyfag
pure seething hatred

Nic Cage is hard up for cash these days, isn't he? Think he's up for reprising the role, just to pass the torch?

Nothing has specifically made AoS non-canon.

Fighting galactus, the watcher and the living tribunal
youtube.com/watch?v=JiwT-mGEzhE

>Where the hell has Johnny been?

hell and back

>Nic Cage shows up again
>just makes Hell puns the entire time he's on-screen

Honestly, until proven otherwise, I'm going to consider the first two Ghost Rider films, and Blade, as part of the MCU. There is no harm in doing so, as both are low key enough to fly under the radar.

There were hundreds at one point in the comics. Now, counting Robbie, We've dropped back down to 3 or 4.
What ever happened to ghost rider girl anyway? I'm glad she's gone, but I have no idea where she went.

how shit was this ghost rider girl that you are glad she is gone

I don't think its Johnny. I think its Mehpisto in disguise.

She brought nothing new to being Ghost Rider other than being a woman, and she was just unpleasant and bitchy to everyone. She was born to human traffickers, then raised by monks and trained her whole life to be the next ghost rider, but she was really bad at it. I don't remember her ever successfully defeating anyone who wasn't a powerless human. She was in Circle of Four, and that was cool, but the best thing she did in it was give her powers to someone else.

I hope it's not Mephisto. If he shows up on TV, that means Marvel Studios has no interest in using him ever.

Aside from that Secret Wars comic she's stayed safely tucked away in limbo. Maybe she'll be brought back as a villain at some point. She was never a team player, and she did part with Johnny on pretty bad terms.

No it's true. Name one mention of AOS anywhere else in the MCU.

She lost/gave up the spirit of vengeance and Johnny got it back.

Incredibly shit. To the point where she made a deal with Blackheart (I think it was) just to get more power, potentially dooming the entire planet.

Certain characters bled over into Winter Soldier. You could say "different reality" or whatever but beyond the director/writer of the going no where Inhumans movie not knowing what's going on in SHIELD no one has said or done anything that negates the canon of the other.

>Where the hell has Johnny been?
Chillin'.
(Don't @ him. He's chillin'.)

AoS memes aside, there is literally no reason that the Ghost Rider movies can't be canon now. Prove me wrong.

But if its an MCU movie then it's terrible by default, MShill. The only hope is a Ghost Rider TV series.

It's canon on paper, not in practice, the movies ignore it.

Chloe complained about it herself.

Spirit of Vengeance wasn't even canon to Ghost Rider.