HAPPENING: 12 dead, 60 injured in an another peaceful™ attack

Holy shiy Sup Forums the terrorists striked again

thesun.co.uk/news/1718225/ten-dead-and-60-injured-in-the-philippines-after-massive-blast-rips-through-market-in-controversial-presidents-home-city/

>Terrorist group Abu Sayyaf has now been blamed for the attack, which saw a blast rip through the heart of a busy market in Davao City, the country’s newly elected president’s hometown, which sits on the southern Philippine island of Mindanao.

>Witnesses have said they heard the loud bang, followed by smoke, hear a massage parlor in the market about 10.15pm local time.

>Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said it was suspected the attack had been launched in retaliation to the intensified operations against the group.

>Duterte, who is from Davao City, usually flies home every weekend.

>The market is a hotspot for the city's 1.6 million people with initial reports suggesting five females and five males were among those killed in the bombing.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunstar.com.(ph)/manila/local-news/2016/09/03/duterte-declares-state-lawlessness-nationwide-495420
rappler.com/nation/145045-abu-sayyaf-responsibility-davao-explosion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find their parents, their children, their relatives, their associates, their mosque. their mosque members, their mosque members families.

Solve the problem.

who cares about the phillipines their racist against muslims by not bringing in hundreds of thousands of muslims like we do in the usa.

I am really mad right now. Dutdut should stop sucking Moslem dick for heaven's sake. He should kill them all

Kek, nobody cares.

shit man, Is there even a single "safe" city left?
[spoiler]anything bigger than Vatican or San Marino?[/spoiler]

Can't wait to see your new presidents reaction.
Total war on MILF? kek

this wouldnt happen if the phillipines did more to respect Islam by promoting muslim beliefs throughout their culture.

What did your new president do about it? Is he anti Muslim or just anti drugs?

kek

there's video of him literally snackbarring

>Philippines

I thought it was something actually important. Call me when something happens in Europe or US

>phillipines

who gives a shit?

Dead gook is best gook

you are forgetting that they are the most powerful race in the world.

cities in First World countries which weren't culturally enriched

this is the fault of islamophobes in the phillipines who refuse to respect Allah as the one true god.

President:
>"KILL DRUGS DEALERS AND USERS THEY ARE EBIL AND BAD AND THEY HURT THEMSEVLES ADN OUR COMMUNITY!!!111"

Reality:
>drug users are victims, they need help, not bullets. Research shows this. Attacking low level users does nothing but spread panic and paranoia, as well as demonizing people who want help. The president has turned his streets into war zones, with hundreds dead every week. No one feels safe, and soon drug cartels will ramp up revenge attacks. The president set a very dangerous precedent, and the death toll keeps rising.

Wow, good job Flips. You had a chance to really change things, and you decided to go back in time 1000 years. You're a laughing stock on the world stage. Well, you would be if your shitty country even mattered. Stay barbaric and useless.

He sucks moslem dick to pander them. I dunno why his strategies are similar to The Art of War

FINALLY EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS OF MUDSLIMES !!!! I FUCKING LOVE PHILLIPINES

>Philippines

wow

Its fucking nothing.

>practice radical islam in the philippines
>no consequences
>smoke a joint
>get shot
Whatever happened to RWDS?

haha very true man now lemme lighty up this blunt
*takes ripp off bong*
AAAAAH yea son lolol

This is actually a reaction of Abu Sataf after Dutdut declared an all out war to them.

Philipines is an ally and adore the west you fucktard

I'm still wondering why nobody have planted bombs in mosques. It's the perfect target, really, they all gather there at regular hours. All you need to do to bait the media after shit blows up, is tweet that ISIS claims responsibility, and there you go.

Not that I would do anything like that, or condone hurting anyone of course. I'm just wondering where the response is.

muh victims muh
stop being a faggot, at least wasn't the Flips that chose a monkey for president, Stop saying for other countries how to act,

>Philippines

heh

It's hilarious. Was just arguing with a Flip cuck who was upset that Filipinos were bashing Muslims the other day.

Good luck flipbro's. You're jungle are full of Islamic militias and your cucks want to protect them.

Asians aren't an ally to america.

Man, most people don't even know how mad the Muslim problem in the Philippines actually is. Always enjoy talking to flips about their home, it's interesting as shit politically. Wish we had more flips on Sup Forums, Philippines general thread could be some good shit.

Maybe it was Chinese agents pissed off about territorial waters?

Do you actually believe what you say?

ISIS does it all the time to Muslims they don't like.

Partyvan is on the way to you Swedecuck!

Yeah ok sure

>Trump has amazing week
>Trump on the upswing in the polls
>Religion of Peace™ strikes again

What a way to start the weekend.

we give them respect as what you give to a wild animal. We let them have the most fertile and productive land in the philippines and what do they do?. kill each other because they couldn't agree with each other.

fuck off kike

he needs to remove kebab, and the globalists

I want to be Polish :/

>in-the-philippines

Truly the American education system on display.

There is no confirmation to corroborate the claim that this terrorist attack was conspired by Muslims or inspired by Islamic teaching. For all people know, it could another Breivik.

>No highscore

Meh

I'm a victim gib me the money!

>philippines

Meh, this wont trigger the fourth reich, not happening.

You realize that the Flips have a higher approval rating of the US than every other country in the world right?

Rodrigo Duterte to the rescue!!!

lets be honest.
muslims need to be eradicated from the earth
>spell check telling me to capitalize muslims
>lol nah

Boy am I glad I stayed home last night. Reminds me of the bombings at the airport and wharf back in '03. Fun times.

>sunstar.com.(ph)/manila/local-news/2016/09/03/duterte-declares-state-lawlessness-nationwide-495420
we are literally on a sneaky martial law now wtf

some people actually think like this

nah this is probably the abu sayaffs, they are probably doing this because he declared a total war against them and trapped them in their home island with 7k soldiers going after their asses and the available navy we have surrounding the island to keep them trap.

Those goatfuckers are messing with the wrong country. Francois Hollande would have apologized that his subjects got in the way of theur bombs. Angela Merkel would have imposed censorship and said that nothing happened. Duerte will show no mercy.

>rappler.com/nation/145045-abu-sayyaf-responsibility-davao-explosion
yep its the cornered muslims

oh boy someone is gonna smear pig blood on their bullets now

>actively propose false flag bombing in a crowded place
>not that I condone hurting anyone

Get your hypocrisy sorted Sven. War is the only thing that's allowed Europe to thrive.

>not a western first world civilized country

Sage

what? i heard he was harsh on the mudshits

anyways, i'm really hoping he goes ethnic cleansing on their asses now.