Seriously why the fuck does Sup Forums hate Islam? It seems fucking awesome to be a guy in a Muslim country...

Seriously why the fuck does Sup Forums hate Islam? It seems fucking awesome to be a guy in a Muslim country. Not to mention Muslims are extremely anti Semitic and deny the holocaust and want to nuke Israel.

I was not aware that Sup Forums supported pedophilia, jihad, female genital mutilation, or senseless killing. Really make me think...

I can't get down with the praying 5 times per day, or the prehistoric set up of their countries.
Ionno, maybe I can fake my way to a 9 year old wife.

You can't eat any bacon. What would we be without bacon?

>pedophilia
lolis are god-tier
>jihad
dont you wanna fight against the decadant liberals and lbtq
>female genital mutilation
thats not really ''canon'', its more of an addon by mostly nigs
>'''senseless''' killing
see reply to jihad

Not everyone is a fucking monkey who wants gibsmedats, some want to have a functional society, Ahmed.

go move there then bro

>Checks flag
>Turkish
Seems in check.

Because every country that turned islamic went shit.

No one knows better than people under my flag.

>leaf
discarded and disregarded

Iran, Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia are all perfectly functional countries. And countries like Iraq and Syria are only so shitty because the US fucked them up to try to bring them democracy which only left a power vacuum where terrorist groups like ISIS could take over. Being a man in Iran seems much better than being a man in America. You get a prearranged Loli bride who does whatever you say and there are no social justice warriors or degenerate liberals. Also traps are accepted in most Arab countries. So prime pussy AND boypussy. Seems like heaven.

Any dog, any cut of pig meat, any child's innocence, any sip of alcohol is worth more than any Muslim tbqh.

It probably IS ok to be a guy in a Moslem nation. However, you have to give up things. The fact is that while many people on pol do not like feminazgul types, they also don't want women to be treated as property. Further, you have to look at the damage that Islam does to a nation over time.

While there may have been some few advances from Muslim countries over the centuries (most are false though), certainly nothing of advancement has come out of a Muslim country after it has been occupied by Islam for a century or two. And nothing in general in the last few hundred years.

So another thing you have to give up is the future of humanity. While the degenerates may cost us the stars, we know that Islam will cost us any advancements that have come since the late Middle Ages. I for one don't want that.

only good thing about islam is the antisemitism. i don't like that it is in essence basically a war cult, that women and gays are treated like shit, the pedophilia that runs rampant, really anything else about islam besides that they know the jew is the ultimate threat.

id rather be a leaf than a cock roach

Islam is the only salvation for the west. It's strong morals and code of honor is what we need in the face of the ever more powerful left. If we all convert to Islam, we can go back to a more civilized era while the left is powerless against us.

Islam is the solution for the west, zionist propaganda is what brainwashes people into hating islam
Islam:
>Removes feminism
>Removes sexual deviancy
>Restores the role of men in society
>Encourages trade and scientific advancement
>Allows for true democratic process (shura)

REMOVE

>it's wrong
>its followers are majority shitskin

There.

Slave morality (submission), semitic shit unfit for the west, just like any other abrahamic religion.

>1 post by this ID
>shit bait

not surprisng coming from a SHART

not an argument

just because they hate the jews and literally oppress women doesn't mean they aren't subhuman and it isn't a shit tier religion

feminism and jews must die but islam too

muzzies do have some good red pills though

more redpills by islamists

What Europe has given the white man:

>Communism
>Feminism
>Leftism
>Cuckolding
>Importation of millions of niggers
>Women's rights
>Women's suffrage
>AoC laws

etc, etc.

Come home, white man. Islam is the future!

You're right, those are facts.

>Muslims are extremely anti Semitic and deny the holocaust and want to nuke Israel.

This why we need to get rid of all the Abrahamic religions. All they've ever given us non-stop violence and bloodshed for 3000 years

Turkey bacon is a thing

fuck off shill, there is one of these threads a day at least....islam = cancer

to be honest, I wouldn't mind teaming up with the islamic world to remove world jewry

die in a fire you piece of shit ...those countries suck

At one point, it also gave us Hitler.

not an argument

TURKEY BACON IS GROSS YOU CUNT

Deploying tactical pepes is a huge overraction, yet again america responds with no regard for collateral damage.

I'll consider Islam as a viable ideology when they stop raping children and goats long enough to land on the moon, until then the lot of them can fuck off and die.

Dumb kraut

Yeah, if you like fucking goats.

and most of modern technology

Have you ever even landed on the moon?
Didn't think so faggot

I agree, this disgusting Islamophobia needs to go.

Islam is great if you're psychopathic without a shred of compassion or humanity

No, I'm English.

i have problems with whorshipping a pedo analphabet niger

Kek enjoy your crumpets and scones Gaylord. I'm African-American btw.

Enjoy your mart sharting burger brunching adventure, bellend.

>Iran, Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia are all perfectly functional countries.
>Being a man in Iran seems much better than being a man in America. You get a prearranged Loli bride who does whatever you say and there are no social justice warriors or degenerate liberals. Also traps are accepted in most Arab countries. So prime pussy AND boypussy. Seems like heaven.

Exactly, which is why it is imperative we ship all those 'fugees to those well-off Islamic nations, as well as those that allowed for those "migrants" to get in in the first place; that way, those humanitarians'll be able help those peoples in first person.

BASED islam christcucks BTFO