BASED MED BROS, BTFO EUROPE UNION

>>China is pouring billions of pounds' worth of investment into Greece and other Balkan countries to create a "New Silk Road" from the Mediterranean into the heart of the European Union.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCe2fTCBpkc

Attached: china.jpg (899x653, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/economic/139015
xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/25/c_136778549.htm
politico.eu/article/europe-china-divide-and-conquer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

greece is prostituting itself, how sad

first mad subhuman

Attached: denmark transgender.png (921x1005, 1.63M)

And you bitch about us working with the Russians

Get lost

>"reeeee you have to sell everything you own! Mein austerity!"
>*China shows up and gives the best offer*
>"reeeeee traitors! you were supposed to sell it all to us for pennies! FUCKING SELLOUTS!"
fucking n*rd autists, it's all talk of unity and European friendship while they fuck your economy in the ass, but as soon as you show some self interest they reveal themselves as your wannabe masters

Based Greece

>Greece is getting colonized

Attached: macaron.jpg (3507x2498, 1.2M)

>talks about solidarity
>throws the balts and poles under the bus by creating the nord stream
>still gets to complain about us

g*rman arrogance knows no bounds

Attached: Southern Europe and Germany.png (3500x1064, 305K)

>New silk road
>Business with Greece
I love this wewuzzing of old times
I hope Greece rebuilds colossus of Rhodes

>china invests in the balkan
>AHHAHAHAH U n*ORD SUBHUMANS U'LL GET THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!11!
imagine being so obsessed with us, just fuck off already

>being invaded by chinks is based

Attached: 1512898346702.png (190x266, 5K)

fuck syriza chink loving liberal fucks

Get rekt yurocucks

he wrote europe

autistic swedish attention whores

Attached: dsfadf.png (1438x330, 28K)

BASED CHINA

ANGLOS BTFO

Attached: china finland.png (1240x1066, 645K)

who are you quoting?

>the new Silk Road goes through the Mediterranean
>ASIA GROWS LARGER
>Southern Europe hosts the main trade route for the first time after the discovery of the Americas

The pendulum keeps swinging

>but as soon as you show some self interest they reveal themselves as your wannabe masters
That's how it works with neocolonialism. It's subtle till people start waking up, then the facade drops and happy time is over.

>China
>bad guys

Attached: 1420805094782.jpg (956x631, 66K)

kys greek

So yuropoors don't like competition.
What else is new?

How are the chinese so based? Not only are they helping aftican countries through investments but also eastern european countries too.

On top of that, just 5 days ago the AU had a meetup where 44 countries sughed a free trade agreement and out of these 44, 22 countries signed a free movement agreement too, all with the support of China.

So based. I will be able to visit the Comoros, South Africa and Kenya without a visa in a few years. Feels good man.

>sughed
*Signed

China needs stable trade partners to do business with and unlike america they can afford to play the game of geopolitics long-term

Attached: china vs usa biggest trade partner.jpg (1200x706, 289K)

>How are the chinese so based?
they aren't as corrupt and greedy as yuros and muricans

China is what the US should have been, a country that creates friendly relations and trade with each other.
Instead, they choose to become completely paranoid toward any country whose political ideology is not 100% approved by the warmongers at the head of their intelligence agencies.
And the worst part is that, even after the fall of the soviet union, they decided to keep going that way, invading countries left and right, and still funding terrorist groups.

>Chinks are better than my own European brothers and sisters.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

>Greeks are so subhuman that the alphachink is taller than the Greek primeminister. So sad.

fuck you motherfucker hope all jews burn in the oven fuck america and kikesrael 1488

Why you guys can't into finance? Across history you always end uo broke, it happen in ancient greece, in the ptolemic empire and the last one was with the byzantine empire that you almost dissapear due to BTC (big turkish cock)

in case you didn't notice both great recessions happened because of europeans

dutch are subhumans

Greeks are among the tallest humans in Europe and the rest of the world.

Greeks were always wealthy people

Don't Greek consider themselves Europeans ?

Attached: IMG_1549.png (839x657, 39K)

He probably fell for the amerimutt meme that they are not europeans.

Nobody considers himself/herself european in the whole continnent, Pierre. The "muh european identity" is a fucking meme.

many do
i don't
depends on which areas you consider part of Europe

I never talked about "european identity", he just said "europeans" as if Greece wasn't a european country

Nothing bad about refering the rest of the countries in Europe like "Europe". We do it in Spain too.

Attached: EUROPEAN IDENTITIES.jpg (792x1024, 198K)

>Europoo

Why are m*ds such portlets?

Attached: Naamloos.jpg (935x771, 252K)

your ports and waters stink

Attached: cyprus-beaches.jpg (960x914, 180K)

Why would I swim in the North Sea lmao

We take holidays to South Europe for that

And that's not including inland ports, of which we have the largest in the world

A Greeklet pretending to be Slaverean. Fantastic.

say what nigger

Attached: ports.png (1522x868, 89K)

i dont understand your post turklet

>+300%
what happened in the early 2010s?

Then learn some proper English you Shitrean slave

Attached: 1514081614486.jpg (840x1290, 185K)

why are insulting me you turkish subhuman?

china bought the port

That's just containers, which we're still the biggest in. It doesn't include bulk goods, liquids, LNG, etc.

don't be so thin-skinned, slave. stating the truth doesn't have much to do with "insulting".

you will lose influence
like most white countries

Attached: population.gif (684x784, 612K)

But the data is outdated (2011), so it's better to use a metric with better data than not.

It was about time
Now the tide is turning again
Nordicks will soon be BTFO

Alright since I'm the only one above 18 ITT who has at least a minimal understanding of geopolitics, I'll explain:

The EU is not "btfo" and even the opposite, they WANT this. Reviving the old Silk Road and making it as relevant as it was before the Ottomans monopolized it would also revive what Europe was before they got forced to seek alternatives and colonize. In fact, colonization happened specifically because the Ottomans were handing out embargoes (which impacted the entire Silk Road) like they were candy and the primary aim of colonization was to find an alternative route to India so the Ottoman monopoly can be bypassed.

Now let's go back to modern day politics - what leverage does the EU currently have? The "Silk Road" is pretty much dead and almost nothing goes through there (and whatever does go gets disrupted by carefully-calculated wars right in the middle of it by USA) and everything happens with the aid of freighter ships. The freighter ships form naval "Silk Roads" which are specifically monopolized by the USA and their carrier groups which you know are usually positioned in specifically that region for that reason. The carriers aren't combat ships, that's a common misconception, they're blockade ships. The EU knows this, China knows this, Japan knows this so no one dares challenge the USA else they'll get completely blockaded from the outside world. A nation which aims to soon challenge the USA (i.e China, Russia, and potentially the EU) will want to bypass that monopoly and form a trade connection between them which cannot be blockaded by the US carriers, hence why the sudden interest by China and the warm welcoming by the EU. The huge economical benefits from that are merely a bonus, this is not an economical move, it's a political one.

So no, the EU is far from being "btfo". The only one getting btfo is am*rica

China’s relative geopolitical position is boosted when developing nations become stronger.

Why? Because any growth that is non-NATO is good for China (and the world).

So China helps the world and itself. Nothing wrong with that even though many of my fellow foreign policy officers in DC are butthurt about it.

>hence why the sudden interest by China and the warm welcoming by the EU
no

euobserver.com/economic/139015

>"If a foreign, state-owned, company wants to purchase a European harbour, part of our energy infrastructure or a defence technology firm, this should only happen with transparency, with scrutiny, and debate," he said.
>"Europe must always defend its strategic interests," he said.

Don't even try.

China has been doing that for longer now with another "Silk Road" (hint: there isn't and won't be THE silk road anymore)

Attached: Seidenstrasse-Duisburg.jpg (820x461, 72K)

Yeah the EU just wants to make sure that they remain in control of everything. The reality however is this:
xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/25/c_136778549.htm

That one is inefficient because the roads freeze during the winter and the asphalt gets obliterated. It's also the reason why Russia can't connect their East to the West via roads and only rails. It MUST be in hotter regions like Persia and India, or via the warm sea

Why is america so deadly allergic to the idea of peace?

Depends. Northern Greece is full of jews (shephardis), gypsies and turkish remnants so it is natural for them not to consider themselves european. Although european in that regard refers to the EU and not the european continent.

They're allergic to it only if they're about to be (peacefully) dethroned by another regional power like the EU or China. As long as they see themselves as the sole superpower in the world they turn into hippie fanatics, the moment someone else makes it up to their spot they turn into war addicts

Attached: 1492862133195.jpg (202x299, 33K)

no
politico.eu/article/europe-china-divide-and-conquer/

>Eastern and Southern EU member countries have seen some sizeable investments in utilities providers, including the Chinese takeover of the Piraeus port outside Athens and a slow-moving plan to build the Budapest-Belgrade railway link.
>Current discussions in Brussels on creating a European investment screening mechanism, proposed in light of China’s strategic investments in Europe, will become a litmus test for the bloc’s ability to act decisively on China.

>yfw Greece will wreck China's economy. Just like the EU.

Attached: Ching_chong_free_money.png (428x414, 42K)

Whatever makes you sleep at night, buddy. But don't forget that the EU shat out a huge amount of money to *specifically* build multiple highways in Bulgaria connecting to Turkey (and still is) and that was also the reason why Bulgaria and Romania got rushed into the EU while other similar countries like Serbia are simply pushed aside as they're seen as irrelevant for some weird reason

they are probably going to sabotage the one belt project too
doesn't disprove that the e""""u"""" is protectionist

>it was the autistic anti-EU greek shill all along

fuck this I'm out

EU is a shitty bureaucratic scam

told you the e""""u"""" is protectionist

>and that was also the reason why Bulgaria and Romania
Not really, it was simply Germany's grabbing for markets before falling into Russian hands and delineating the eastern European border.

who cares, every cent invested here goes to the pocket of some oligarch

ever since i was a kid in my town there have been dozens of chinese shops everywhere, selling cheap shitty products. it's so common that i thought it was a normal thing

tsup germs

Attached: what up germs.jpg (125x75, 2K)

>imagine that this is EU's plan of a modern Trojan horse to take down China

Would be ingenious

>Prostituting yourself to the chinese
state of southern europe

>non EU country speaking up

Enjoying Trump's taxes already?

Attached: 1500238878415.jpg (61x38, 2K)

We're not there yet, but I'll be damned if I see any non Chinese phones on the subway. There's something about a granny using a Huawei that's very funny to me. But in western europe you have to go through hoops to get such good deals on mobiles, no complaints.

War is their biggest export.

>friendly relations
keep telling yourself jean-xi chang

Attached: 1510514071402.jpg (800x804, 56K)

Funny how yuros are so indignant about the peace we've paid for out of our own pockets and how we've practically tended to their countries like a garden. Even funnier how american apologists pretend that ~95% of china's economy was donated to them by america.
Our biggest mistake was even coming to this point and allowing any business with china, now you'll learn whats its like to have chinks run everything for you and beg to have back the germans

*wasn't

Kill yourself Sup Forums

No one wants you here.

>Funny how yuros are so indignant about the peace we've paid for out of our own pockets
>this level of delusion
Holy fuck

>non Chinese phones
Besides Samsung is there anything even considered as decent?

>now you'll learn whats its like to have chinks run everything
Why? Where did americans find out what's it's like?

No, western phones are shit in general, which is why it was so easy for chinese phones to dominate the market here.

It's a geopolitical inevitability. Countries act according to their interests, and in that pursuit war is no more than a tool.

Or as Carl von Clausewitz put it, in On War:
>War is merely the continuation of politics by other means.

Countries WILL go to war if they consider it more profitable (not just in the economic sense), than not going to war. No amount of moralizing or other such wishful thinking, is going to change this.

America willfully contribute (as in: not paying in its entirety) to the defense of Europe because it was, and although to a lesser degree, still is in its interest to do so.
The pretense that it somehow have cost America more than it has reaped from the arrangement, is nothing but foolery; you can't have your cake and eat it too, as it were.

*americans or germans

I love Germany

shut up kraut-lover traitor

Deutschland