Neo Yokio

Are you ready for Netflix™ to save Anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrYA0rmISmM
youtube.com/watch?v=gw8Jz-N8fXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=BrYA0rmISmM

who is this for?

Retards

Black weeaboos

The last thread got deleted in a hurry. This one might go to bump limit and archive. The mods are intentionally being inconsistent and secretive to annoy people.

>implying black people can exploit other black people

sounds like a racist made your meme picture

Is the voice acting ironically bad? Because none of these voices seem to fit the characters.

black weeaboos don't like twinks solving mysteries, they prefer shit like dragonball.

Could have made anything ANYTHING and chose to make an anime, what a waste.

They are also really expensive Hollywood voice actors

They didn't make an anime.

>really expensive hollywood voice actors
>jaden smith

Jude Law is the only expensive one on the casting list

Is this for black fujos? Every character is super androgynous and smiley, and it's got the pink sparkly yaoi bubbles too.

Not even good Blaxploitation anime

that is a rad poster

I only started watching anime a few months ago because it didn't have forced diversity. Pass.

>That OJ Simpson episode.

Black Dynamite was out of sight.

This isn't anime.

>Jude Law
>Susan Sarandon
>Steve Buscemi
>Jason Schwartzman
>Ezra Koenig
and
>Jaden Smith

what the fuck is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=gw8Jz-N8fXA
fucking amazing

It's trying to be. The Jews noticed there was media they didn't have their tendrils in and now they're moving in

Jews fear the samurai, tho.

Yeah, welcome 25 years ago, when anime was actually imported en masse and was massively popular

Now it's fucking dead in the west, nothing like the Evangelion, Ghibli, Dragon ball, GitS and Akira glory days.

Orientalism is pretty dead, probably worse than the 19th century

There does seem to be a growing effort to take over anime. Even some high profile YouTubers in the anime community are in on it.

This literally looks like it came from the mind of Jaden himself. Like this is how he sees his life or wishes it could be. Everything from the robots to the magic and forced American themes of bullies and sophomoric hijinks. Drawn and written by the lowest fucking bidder.

It actually depresses me that most Americans will see this and not, say, Little Witch Academia.

>Even some of the high profile YouTubers in the anime community are in on it.
who?

At least Mother's Basement and Canipa Effect.

I feel bad for that robust. Zero detailed and flat white with a C3PO/KITT car personality. Even Gobots had better design choices.

This a new adaptation of Gay Niggers From Outer Space?

>see you gay space cowboy

saw this on pitchfork because apparent (((ezra konig))) from (((vampire weekend))) has something to do with it
i really really hope it flops hard