NIGGER HATE THREAD

We must re-establish that Sup Forums is in fact NOT a board of peace.
Post vids, pics, memes
GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zK9y8h4yo
youtube.com/watch?v=lGSKZgEnbYI
youtube.com/watch?v=T3jJXqksZmU
abc7chicago.com/news/man-gets-life-in-break-in-nanny-cam-beating-of-mom-in-front-of-toddler/1408264/
youtube.com/watch?v=adwy1m1SD-0
youtube.com/watch?v=8hbWVIfy9NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heard the girl's dad beat the baby sitter into a coma for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zK9y8h4yo

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING APEX GANG

GET THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! GET THEM OUT OF OUR PLANET!@@@

Wel thats one way to find your dad i guess.

>posting harmful and dangerous content
Dude. Not cool.

sucker punch and attempted murder

youtube removed it for harmful and dangerous content. I'm guessing it's a white woman being attacked by a pack of black people.

A white mother and daughter being punched out by black people in broad daylight in the netherlands, yes.

geeezus... the thing I hate most about this vid is that one little faggot nigger who comes running in at the end. fuck him.

pretty effective desu

tell me about it

I remember that in the news, the girl smashed her front teeth on the floor

shittt

I feel really bad for the UK desu, one evening I read through all of the migrant sex gangs raping 12-year-old white girls on wikipedia, literally made my blood boil

Me on the right in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=lGSKZgEnbYI

What kind of pussy needs knuckle-dusters to knock an unaware victim out from behind?

This thread is the physical embodiment or what happens when your girlfriend gets knocked up by a black dude and you are too weak to fight him like a man.

Who...

Who is filming that?

A nigger.

I've never personally known a girl who's fucked a black man before

But I am tired of shit-quality people coming into countries that I really like and making them worse. Look at Britain and the 2011 riots.

Also mulatto spotted, take your butthurt elsewhere

I watched all the webms so fsr, but goddam this one is the winners. I want to kill a nigger right now

He suspected the sitter of abuse.

He set up a camera.

He saw this.

He fucking abducted the sitter and beat her half to death.

When he got taken to court, he showed them this video and got acquitted,

Thanks, Liveleak.

REMINDER THAT THESE THREADS ARE STARTED BY HILLARY SHILLS. THE ALT RIGHT LOVES AFRICAN AMERICANS

Sup Forums is a board of reason, you fucking faggot. Just cause reason happens to be white, a bit racist, and for Trump doesn't mean we aren't peaceful. War is being waged where war is summoned.

>THE ALT RIGHT LOVES AFRICAN AMERICANS
Bish what? Get the fuck out of my board and back to r/the_donald you absolute mongrel.

jewtube at it again

I'm not white and I'm sympathetic to you all. Blacks attack everyone else too. You're not alone in the struggle of niggerdom. They're jealous of anyone remotely successful. It appears in these videos that blacks just hate you for the sole fact you are white.

>relaxing around blacks
Poor kid learned the hard way. At least one can hope he did...

>alt right
>loves african americans
get the fuck out you nigger loving ctr filth

If Sup Forums is a reason board, Sup Forums is a none reason imageboard

So he steals the land line ever in a cell phone store.

CTR shill thread

Get out nigger
Day of the rope is coming :^ )

Wow, that's a really rare one

This is the daily reality that Howllywood and american TV shows want to hide at all costs

Thanks again Sup Forums for reminding me why I hate black people.

For every outlier token black like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, there are millions of typical subhuman blacks who simply want special treatment and the end of civilization.

How are things going with immigrants in Finland Suomi ystava?

this webm is from the Philippines, but don't let facts get in the way of your propaganda.

nigger confirmed. flog him boys

Not too bad, we don't get mostly arabs and north africans who are less bad than sub-saharans

Out of the ones here 97% are completely horrid and I'm not even exaggerating - poorly behaved single men who live off of handouts and cause trouble any way they can and disrespect natives / form gangs to beat up finnish schoolboys. All of my female friends have been grabbed in the ass by immigrants at train stations etc.
But that's only for cities, in the countryside there's barely any. But with how bad it is here even though we have so few, I can't even imagine Sweden or Britain or Germany or France

Still a darkie, still a nigger

Oh you found one that was a few shades lighter, congratulations friend. I guess all my real life experience are completely null and void now.

;:^) You sound a little insecure Jamal

That guy in the pharaoh shirt knows some swiggity swooty

Thats heartbreaking.

What's happening right now in every western country is heartbreaking.

Reminder this kid only had minor bruising. Africans are shit tier weaklings.
God i wish id been driving by and seen.

Sup Forums summed up

youtube.com/watch?v=T3jJXqksZmU

Hateful creature

>this digital and consequently non-material thread is somehow a physical embodiment of anything
I found the nigger. It's the one too stupid to understand what "physical" means.

Holy shit story??

It's OK over here, if you don't live in London or Birmingham. I live on the South coast, prime Brexit country. I only see white faces in town and at work. Maybe some are Polish, but that's OK. Polish don't rape and assault on a daily basis.

Oh man the fucking cops at the end. Fucking love cops, shoot those niggers dead every time.

LOOOOOL

Jesus fuck, if that doesn't ring the alarm bells that western civilization is headed towards doomed I don't know what will

What happened to that poor kid in the machine?

Feels bad there were no cops around to terminate this animal on sight

WHY? THIS FILLS ME WITH RAGE

That WE WUZ shirt.

It's bizarre how she goes straight into fight mode after nearly killing someone. No remorse.

The polish are white. Even the poorest shithole polak ghettos in America don't have anywhere near the levels of crime as even rich black areas.

I would fucking burn those subhuman rodents alive for that.

Poll after poll shows white people think blacks feel far less pain, and their snot longs mature much faster. ..because of seeing shit like this.

wow, based negro.

I agree. As far as I'm concerned, anything north of Gibraltar and West of Moscow is white.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. you are a radical minority who do not represent Sup Forums. there is nothing Sup Forumsish about you. not true Sup Forums.

now go and destroy and remember you do not represent us while you do this, for we are a board of peace.

Like all the niggers bred during slavery?

How's this?

>You're not alone in the struggle of niggerdom.

That's beautiful m8

you just saw the "story", you dumbfuck.

you think its any deeper than what you watched?

>Me savagely beat whitey in front of her kid. Me steal. Me leave.

A New Jersey man was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday for a brutal home invasion beating that was caught on a home surveillance camera.

abc7chicago.com/news/man-gets-life-in-break-in-nanny-cam-beating-of-mom-in-front-of-toddler/1408264/

Wow can't believe it guys. He was a gud boy.

they used bleach and he came out white

((()))

Only in the tiny, perverted mind of a Jew would these thoughts ever materialize. Kill yourself kike.

Hahaha, what shitty country is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=adwy1m1SD-0

Threadly reminder to never forget about the based ones

youtube.com/watch?v=8hbWVIfy9NI

The fuck difference does it make you faggot? Hes still a nigger

burn the heretics love it