/carib/

hi everyone I don't know what to write here

Attached: beach_water_ocean_sea_tree_palm_palm_tree_tropical-604641.jpg (1200x900, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/19/the-dominican-republics-haiti-migrants-expulsion-human-rights/
fpif.org/really-happening-dominican-republic-deporting-haitian-residents/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Dominican-Officials-Arrest-Set-to-Deport-555-Haitians-20171206-0019.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have started with qt dominican girls. That pic is sad af.

The Caribbean many beautiful beaches and .....

I'll take that into account for next time.

...and fish?

Attached: 795ef3b8ae82a84dda1200a7213a98ba.jpg (500x387, 27K)

How you access Sup Forums? :|

Fish i hate fish

Attached: e92dc519c3c1d0000e5795e41f4c6df5.jpg (601x601, 61K)

guys 4 chan is not blocked in Cuba

how do any of us have internet??
same fish is gay

Which sites are blocked then, if any?

I could not tell you, but surely some of them are blocked

Why has the DR always been so historically cucked by Haiti? You might be the first Latin American country in history who not only love the blacks, but absolutely can't get enough of them.

What's the appeal? Their great dirt cookies recipes? Some weird attempt at getting back at Europeans?

>You might be the first Latin American country in history who not only love the blacks, but absolutely can't get enough of them

I can't tell if you are actually being serious or not.

foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/19/the-dominican-republics-haiti-migrants-expulsion-human-rights/
fpif.org/really-happening-dominican-republic-deporting-haitian-residents/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Dominican-Officials-Arrest-Set-to-Deport-555-Haitians-20171206-0019.html

Did you not invite them in with open arms with your womens' leg spread because you thought they would get rid of the Europeans?

To be a Dominican is to be a cuck. I also have never seen a Dominican who was lighter than a paperbag.

Ohio crabs! how are you all doing?

klk manin

hol up I thought they almost wanted to genocide them back then when that was the trendy thing to do in the world.

Hey

Attached: 1520793118934.jpg (450x800, 41K)

hot
t. knows nothing about the Caribbean.
Come with me to Jesus camp plz

what up fampai??

>Come with me to Jesus camp plz
no I already did my time. I went to one when I was in highschool and it wasn't that bad. I got to kissu with a cute girl for the first time there.

You're on my list.

Same old same old.
Started playing L4D2, aka the greatest game made in human history, again and watching Tyrant.

You? You recovering?

>Same old same old.
how so?
>Started playing L4D2, aka the greatest game made in human history
Have not played that since forever. I'm currently playing F.E.A.R., that game is neat.
>and watching Tyrant.
Never heard about that show, but premise sounds cool and im watching it soon.

I'm ok. Family is coming soon and im dreading leaving home (((

You once said that most Cubans are afraid of Sup Forums. Why is that so?
Where can I find more Cubans? I mean. On YouTube, for example, I've talk with people from all over LatAm on the comments. But never saw someone from Cuba. What website do Cubans frequent?

On your list for what??

Is Malibu mango a gay drink?

As in that not many things have changed.

>F.E.A.R.
Haven't played it. I tend to play games I like for very long times.
Spend my whole childhood playing Diablo II and UT/UT2k4 and not much else.

>leaving home
You need to stop your neet ways.

Did he post any proofs? Afaik Cubans use their own networks because internet for an hour costs half a months salary.

I need to know what you're hiding in here.

Attached: 1502746840556.jpg (662x515, 100K)

It used to be a cave so probably sea Jews

>Is Malibu mango a gay drink?
why would it be a gay drink?
>As in that not many things have changed.
that's a good thing I guess?
I've played Diablo II so much too. Never got into unreal. Nowadays I play everything I can get my hands on too since I have nothing better to do.
>You need to stop your neet ways.
I've tried, believe me, but at this point i've just given up. Ill just wait till im older and broke and ill make a decision then I guess.

its aliens.