Professor Marston & the Wonder Women

Does DCucks know that the creator of Wonder Woman let his wife cuck him with another woman?
youtube.com/watch?v=khq6znac698

>it's a 80% fictional biopic episode

yawn

I'd rather watch a movie about Superman's creator drawing S&M sex dungeon comics.

That's not true, though. Both his wife and his mistress were utterly devoted to him.

So he was a DChad after all?
B A S E D

Yeah. He was into BDSM and his mistress was pretty much his and his wife's sex slave.

He also banged several college girls with his feminist spiel.

This, Alan Moore was the one whose wife decides to leave him for their mistress.

Is this part of the DCEU ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHGAGAHAHAHAH

How will feminists deal with the fact that Wonder Woman is based on both his wife and mistress, and that he treated them as sex slaves with rape sex torture dungeons and all kinds of fucked up shit? Not to mention that he banged tons of chick by playing the feminist card?

What happens when virgins don't understand fetishes

It's called "consent" user.

>When MCUcks attempt to turn a true DChad into their ranks of cuckoldry

If my wife cheated on me with a girl I wouldn't be angry at all actually.

OP's a moron. They lived together him, followed all his wishes, stayed together his sorry ass even after he lost all his credibility and couldn't get any work, his wife was the one supporting the family, and even after his death they stayed together and defended his reputation.

Dude pretty much lived a harem anime.

Here's Marston on Wonder Woman:

>Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force, strength, and power. Not wanting to be girls, they don't want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women's strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman.

He's got a point tbqfh

He was fucking them both bro, he was one of the original DChads

>Does DCucks
I'll tell you again Pajeet, learn english if you want to shill Disney flicks here

>Joss "I'm a feminist, now show me your tits" Whedon
>not a DCuck

>goes to DC
>news come out that he was a Chad all along playing feminist like a fiddle

can't make this shit up

>playing SJWs like a fiddle
>fucking prime Eliza Dushku
That's a DChad alright, yes

what the fuck did i just watch?

A dude and his wife turning a young girl into a sex slave.

No wonder he's always pissed.

>Marston

feminists are way more into that kinky BDSM and polyamory shit than conservative women. They care about giving consent and respect, they'll drink your cum if you ask nicely.

me on the upper right