What is Sup Forums's opinion of Tomi Lahren?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of Tomi Lahren?

>this thread again

The american version of pic related but dumper

She sucks. Just as bad as any of those leftist comedy talk shows but on the right instead and much angrier.
Isn't as concerned with telling you the news as she is with telling you how you should feel about the news.

She is so beautiful it hurts. Shame she works for that cuck Glen Cuck.

fivehead

I want to piss in her pussy until it comes out her mouth

na fuck that bitch. she is obsessed with masculating women, which is disgusting.

Kek

white trash. attacks kaepernick, misquotes him, strawman arguments, all to support separatism.

Tomi is name of male. Must be trap.

normie girls like her for some reason. So I guess thats good. I cant stand her. She is the female Sean Hannity except that Hannity is smooth as fuck

>white trash
How so?

>attacks kaepernick
Good

>misquotes him, strawman arguments
Explain

>all to support separatism
Nah, its to support cops, you dumb faggot

A sexy little bitch.

Feel bad that she has to work for pic related.

Tfw you get more retweets and likes than your media celebrity boss.

She annoys me.

She always has fake outrage rants.

And that smile of hers at the end of her segments in those youtube videos is one of the fakest smiles I've ever seen.

She's just another blonde bimbo that's been shoved infront of a screen to say shit.

Wish she'd do a scene on Blacked.com.
Wanna see this slut get destroyed.

would fuck and chuck

She 100% looks like she has been naked on the internet.

isnt she that one girl that pretends to be on the verge of breaking down into tears in literally every instance she appears on TV

This. I don't understand why anyone would subscribe to someone that just blurts their opinions every week.

I find her voice and personality grating, but she tends to more or less correct in the things she says.

Overall I'm not really a fan.

Would love to fuck her until my dick falls off honestly. After that though she's getting an open handed shove to the fucking face out of my house. I do not want to hear her talk or even think she's intelligent. I will not take her seriously. That's probably the type of douchebag she likes. Might manipulate her into thinking I'm in love with her and eventually marry her for her money.

what's it like being a lowlife nigger?

a stupid blonde but at least shes on our side, kinda

pretty good. In school and got a decent job opportunity paying well. Don't really give a shit about anything, yet people still like me and like to be around me. What's it like being a pussy falling in love with a whore from Fox News who would literally, since she's a piece of shit, spit in your face and scoff as she walks past you, given she even noticed you?

Tomi Lahren is cute. CUTE!

>What's it like being a pussy falling in love with a whore from Fox News

I wouldn't know. I recognize that you're a nigger with a sub-85 IQ so allow me to point out that:

A) She doesn't work for Fox News

B) I already made it clear that I don't like her very much

And the viral videos of her tell you that "Tomi Lahren has laid the smackdown on X" "Tomi Lahren says what needed to be said" "Tomi Lahren aims both barrels at X" without letting you watch the vids to come to your own conclusions.

Stupid cuckservative bimbo. Would still hatefuck the shit out of her.