Is Jared Leto the greatest method actor of our generation?

For his role in the new bladerunner

>“We all heard stories about Jared, how he transforms into the characters, but even this didn’t prepare me for what was to come,” Denis Villeneuve told the Wall Street Journal. “He entered the room, and he could not see at all. He was walking with an assistant, very slowly. It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears. And that was just a camera test!”

The madman became a blindman, he actually did it

Other urls found in this thread:

defbuzz.com/news/will-smith-does-not-like-jared-leto-and-its-kind-of-hilarious
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using Jesus's name in vain

The absolute ass-licking state of Hollywood

>It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple.
>It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears.
Villeneuve sounds like a teenage girl

I'd lick his ass too
>no homo

His movies shows. It shows.

nah but I'd totally suck his cock

MOMS

Did he gouge out his own eyes? Is he going to be blind for the rest of his life? Will he put them back?

Daniel Day-Lewis invented method acting - Jared Leto perfected it.

this shit is so fucking stupid but i cant stop laughing at his shit

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This man is 45. 45! How does he get away with it?

WALK ON WATER

Will Smith fucking hates Jared Leto's guts.

defbuzz.com/news/will-smith-does-not-like-jared-leto-and-its-kind-of-hilarious

>Leto is considered to be a method actor, known for his constant devotion to and research of his roles. He often remains completely in character for the duration of the shooting schedules of his films, even to the point of adversely affecting his health.[1] He is also known to be selective about his film roles.[2]

whoa...deep...

>that Lights, Camera, Insanity joker pasta

>“I straight up do not like that dude. He’s an ass. On set we were all professionals except him. I had a cast party at my house and did not invite him cause I knew he’d like steal my family photos and eat them.”

Smith is so buttblasted.

Yeah, and the result was shit. Unmixed, anguilliform, brobdingnagian piece of shit.

Results guys. Results.

>Leto Oscars: 1 (one)
>Smith Oscars: 0 (zero)

osKKKars more like

fucking kikes

Still the making of the movie must have been fun. They should release a documentary based on it.

Smith is a pathetic Nigger.

Leto was constantly insulting him on set for some retarded reason.

Is the rumor true that he is supposed to play Vladimir Harkonnen in the new Dune?

Being a nigger is reason enough.

Could he play Alex Jones in the biopic?

He certainly could play Idris Elba in his inevitable biopic.

>“He entered the room, and he could not see at all. He was walking with an assistant, very slowly. It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears.
Such wankery of faggotry just makes me annoyed and warry as fuck.

Reminds me of how some other group on this board posts

STD ridden smug asshole. Everytime I see him, I go take a shower.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears.

t. contrarian.

>It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears
i'm going to be sick.

What about his shit music though?

He should play Jesus and crucify himself.

>It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears.

Millions of teenage girls can't be wrong

>le epin blind wise man

how bad is 2049 gonna be?

Gyllenhaal would have been better. Leto's acting does nothing for me. Even Dallas Buyers Club wasn't convincing.

Covenant tier bad. These movies are made not for general public but for specific elites who can decypher hidden messages and laugh at irony that they were in our faces.

the academy doesn't mean nothing, they have bad taste on movies.

is that trash man?

>Reminds me of how some other group on this board posts

who would that be?

please post there name so this thread will hit bump limit

don't let this thread die.

>He should play Jesus and crucify himself.

dont give him ideas

Did he become a prostitute for Dallas Buyers Club?