Mohammed tops the list of most popular baby boy names in England and Wales

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37254187
youtube.com/watch?v=gMtJzV3O4NI
beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2015
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html
gov.scot/Publications/2008/02/14143159/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And since they're out of the EU, Islam can take over.

What.
Bur Wales is 96% white...
How is this possible?
No.
No...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B-B-BUT BREXIT!

>tfw

kek

What do you expect? They all call themselves Mohammed. We have thousands of names.

>50% of all babies from ethnic minority group given the SAME DAMN NAME with slight spelling variations mohammed, mouhammed, muhamad, mohamad, mohemad, etc.

>all get counted as the same name

>rest of society actually has variety in name choices

>even so, variations like mairi and mary are not combined

thus we get stupid articles about MOHAMMED MOST POPULAR BABY NAME because muzzys have no fucking spirit or imagination in their identities.

This shit comes out every single year and it means absolutely nothing to anyone who realizes Muslims are just shit at naming their kids.

When you're uncreative bastards who only call your kids by 1-3 different names of course it's going to skew the results.

holy fucking shit, just nuke yourselves, niggers

>Top name in London and West Midlands

this isn't even a surprise lads

I gave birth to a little Muhammad today. Then I flushed out down the toilet...

>Britcucks

these

It's not the main headline that disturbs me most, it's that 15 people are actually such extreme cucks that they called their sons 'Corbyn'.

>2016
>Not calling your kid Hope Chanique Bentley.

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GET SO FAR

Looks really inviting for a good crane to drop on it.

No it doesn't this is only the case when they choose to aggregate the different spellings of Mohammad but not any other name

provide evidence to support your rejection of the claim

You know what, I'm not depressed about this, nor angry..... just really disappointed.

Please Russia, nuke Birmingham and London.

>naming your kid Corbyn instead of Nigel
Fucking leftists

BUT IN THE END

There's more than one spelling variation of Oliver in the top 100 so Mohammad can't be the top name unless they choose not to aggregate other names

Man, I can't even laugh anymore. This is sad. White genocide is not a meme.

>Mohammed tops the list of most popular baby boy names in England and Wales
>There were 7361 children born last year called Mohammed...
1 Oliver 6,649 No change
74 Ollie 906 Up 6
6649 + 906 = 7555
damn really makes you think doesn't it

Baby names: Noah enters top 10 for boys, Amelia remains top for girls - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37254187

First few paragraphs. Not downloading the source because I'm on mobile.

Basically ons does it without combining names.

RIP Oldest Ally. We'll avenge you.

Also
>Mailonline

kek what the fuk

For those too lazy to follow the link

either they all name their kids the same thing or at "less then 10%" of the population they are already outbreeding native brits. makes you think

Fuckin embarrassing. Nuke yourself UK.

Why does UK like the name Oliver so much? A bunch of John Oliver fans or what?

>Oliver officially tops list but Mohammed is above due to spelling variety

Why didn't you listen Anglos you could have pervented this...

It was your fault for fucking up a genocide worse than Germany. Seriously, if you spent half the time actually killing Bosnians that you spent nigger-rigging radar systems to shoot down outdated stealth fighters for press releases there wouldn't be any problem.

UK is cucked
top kek

Wales is only like 1% muzzie, they name all there kids the same thing

>John Oliver
who?

based churchill

knew some shitskin called Mohammed Mohammed.

t. mohammed mohammed sadiq

>s-s-s-s-stop telling the truth it t-triggers me

just one loser who so last year, urgh...

Fuck you beat me to it. Fucking Sup Forumstards will take any bullshit from Achmed and think its true. Now we know why Axlex Jones is so fucking popular.

It says Oliver is the most popular name. Plus, unlike Muslims, Europeans have hundreds of different names for their children. Muslims nearly always call their children Mohammad.

t.Mohammed

>Oliver officially tops the list but Mohammed is above it due to spelling variety
>Mohammed, Muhammed, Muhammad, Mohammad, Mohamad, Mehmed, etc...
I know you have a legacy to live up to but you could at least put some effort into it.

>mfw Scottish baby names still white

I CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oliver is still the most popular name if you aggregate all the spelling variations you cretin

KEKS AHAHAHAHAHAH

>again
ow

t. Mohammed "Thomas" Abdul Al-britani

I guess germany will never release data on this .

Fook my shit up

At least British report the truth

Yes I'm well a-fucking-ware of that I did the maths for you earlier you dullard

it's time to move

IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

Those are Streets oppressor, they swarm on non muslim for random reason,
there is a video about a reporter and his interviewe getting swarmed by mudslimes, can't find the video anymore tho so have this one

youtube.com/watch?v=gMtJzV3O4NI

You fucking retard Ollie is not a "spelling variation" of Oliver. Its the fucking diminutive, your saying katyusha is the same as ekaterina. Christ, whats really amazing is how proud you feel to point out that Mohammed is only the third most popular name in your country (after another "spelling variation" Harry and Henry, in this case) like the crisis has been averted and everyone can carry on with ignoring their "Asian" grooming rings. But hey, taqiyya is your modus operandi, huh, Hussan (or is it Hussein, is that just a "spelling variation" too)?

It took you 15 minutes to come up with damage control that shit
please fuck off you're a literal child that falls for such blatant click bait

>you do your research, lol, what a fag
Thank god we kicked your dumb asses of our half of the continent in the 1700s, I can't imagine the state our country would be in if we let inbred Anglos like you peddle your asinine bullshit for any longer than we did.

Don't worry you've enlightened me now. The way to save western civilisation is for people to name their babies the same name to make Mohammad look like a less popular name by comparison you truly are a visionary well ahead of your time

>Hundreds of boys names in the English language.
>Shitskins almost always use Mohammed instead.
>Slight lead is supposedly evidence that we haven't got the shitskins under control.
Bait harder.

Wow you really made me think. Having Arabs outbreed you in your own country is a great sign for things to come. Truly, your perspicacity has shown me the path to a peaceful, white-free, world. Please, go follow your "community leaders'" words and honor kill yourself for being such an enormous, insufferable faggot.

I wasn't aware 7300 babies called Mohammad constituted to outbreeding but you've enlightened me yet again

Really makes you think..

I'm so glad that Nigel didn't die in that crash.

>ban suits!

t. 60%

>beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2015
No Mohammeds in sight, our popular names are pretty generic German sounding.

>tfw UK waiting to leave EU until Muslims have secured supermajority for new, sovereign caliphate

>literally every paki is called muhammad
>whites have thousands of names

have you paid for your shitposting licence?

Do bongs really think that we think you're not cucked? I thought you guys knew what we thought of you?

7,300 doesn't seem that bad.

Diversity

we know that every western country is cucked. If Americans knew the same maybe they wouldn't waste their last chance on electing Hillary

The musical bro

kek, you guys are Sweden-tier though.

there is no hope for uk

brexit doesnt change anything they are mentally crushed

This. I'm all for Britain being for the British, but most articles with baby name statistics like these are just fear-monger ing.

Probably due to Oliver Twist not "Le Current year man"

That's about 1/50 of all boys born in the UK, and that's just one fucking name. That's ignoring the fucking thousands of Ahmeds, Yousefs, Abduls and Hamzas..

Births to women not born in the UK account for around 30% of all births. Probably higher as that doesn't account for illegals.

The situation has gone fucking mental.

You guys gonna have to start offering circumcisions in the NHS hospitals soon

Who the fuck is called Mairi? Shit looks like a name straight out of the magic the gathering universe

Well god save the queen, for it seems the british will not.

Why do they all call themselves Mohammed?

Christians don't keep naming themselves Jesus.

Not so fast.

Around 30% of all children born in the UK are born to mothers who weren't themselves born in the UK.

>Newham remains the local authority with the highest percentage of births to non-UK born women (76.7%) in 2014. Torfaen has the lowest percentage (3.2%).

The absolute lowest is 3.2%. WEW

>In 2014, 1 in 8 (13.0%) of the usual resident population of the UK were born abroad. This compares to 1 in 11 (8.9%) in 2004

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html

Don't give people this 'it's just fear-mongering' bullshit you naive tosser.

>Switzerland
>Relevant
Pick one.

Laugh it up, none of you are far behind

They already do circumcisions. Why wouldn't they?

gov.scot/Publications/2008/02/14143159/3

>Some parents' religion or belief means they will want their male child to be circumcised as soon as possible after birth. NHS Scotland has developed a pathway to make sure that circumcision can take place once it is clinically safe to do so, i.e. no sooner than age 6 months and, ideally, no later than age 9 months.

WEWEWEWEWEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

per capita we are much more relevant than you losers who managed to fuck up your entire empire in less than a century

I assume he's referring to religious circumcisions.

Do they not already do those? Somebody must be circumcising them

Should white babies be circumcised in the UK to ensure that the browns don't feel ostracized? it seems only fair.

All isn't lost, we need something to happen though. With no happenings kids will still think it's ok to only kill Poles