Shes a toddler
>Relatable
If youre a cringey edgelord
>Hates worst character
Dib made that show
>Is tsundere
aka trash

>Bigdad
I don't think I've ever seen such a sexy redesign for a character I had no previous attraction towards. I've been getting off to this guy's art for years.

> #
>Shes a toddler
Shes like in her teens. Thats just the artstyle
>If youre a cringey edgelord
Liking goths doesntnmake me cringy
>Dib made that show
he was an annoying cringy shithole
>aka trash
Tsunderes top taste you filthy moe living shit

>intelligent and even moreso then Dib (at least, implied to be)
>basically teenage Devi from Vasquez's I Feel Sick
>name is lame pun on Gasoline
Gaz is the best.

>relatable personality

I hate moe, I hate tsundere. I like real characters. Nice try faggot

Do you like getting beaten up by your girlfriends?

Gaz is not in her teens. According to Vasquez she hasn't even started puberty yet.

Holly shit, you are patethic.

Proof faggot

>>relatable personality

Would Gaz have a 3DS or a Vita?

She's certainly in her teens by the time of the current comic.

you can make any character "sexy" if you slap big dads proportions to whatever you want.

Fanart Hard Mode: No Bigdad

I like the the stressed angry little girl cliche she is.
fuck Bigdad

Where is her huge cock?

Burn in hell

Whoever made that is a god

Will gaz grow up to be lewd? And if yes, how so?

She's basically mandy lite: Just as edgy but half as dangerous

His art has become too stylized for my liking; everybody looks squat compared to his earlier designs.

I still think its hot, though it might be just my tastes

jhonen vasquez knows how to design attractive characters

She grows up to be incredibly lewd, but only behind close doors. She knows she grew up hot and desirable but doesn't care to show herself off and would rather continue her reputation as the "tough/scary" chick to everyone. If you want to see how crazy she can get in the bedroom, you have to earn it and don't try to look or act like a perv trying to get into her pants.

In my particular headcanon, Zim is the only one to do this because of his usual apathy toward humans and doesn't care how sexy Gaz grew up to be.

I want to CUM inside Gaz.

that's a pretty cute gaz
I like her for her voice

I hate this OFF-MODEL shit I think she looks hotter on model or Small and flat like OP pic

Calm down bro, different strokes.
I think Gaz is a cute girl but eventually becomes a hot woman.

Dib was the best.

>Liking goths doesntnmake me cringy
But it does

I like cute,small,underage looking girls for my fap.
So....nope.

for what purpose, is like fapping to a totally different character.

THIS!
I call it the Creepy Susie effect,I hate it!
I enjoy fapping to small and cute cartoon girls.
Big boobs are GROSS!!

>Tumblr.

I wonder who made these posts.

Because I'm not I like my cartoon gals thick and usually busty for lewds. But that's the magic of fanart.

Dib is a good character, but also a giant asshole. Zim and Gaz are my favorite characters.

You're right, there are lots of images you can find there that pertain to this thread. Kind of obvious to state it, but you are correct.

So you like a underage character.....and you need someone to put big boobs on her,Just to feel normal?!

You get turned on by Gaz,so you needed to "aged up " her to feel less of a lolicon?

>Big boobs on Gaz.
What's this....?
Creepy Susie 2.0?

I hope you're not pretending to be multiple posters.

Are you the same person? I already gave my explanation.

>Half as dangerous

Huh?

Didn't she pull some supernatural horror shit before?

That and she has killer robots in her room designed to eat human flesh or whatever

>Here we go again.

It's the same person. Pretty sure they're just shit posting.

Pretty Good. Though Juri is a bit too overrated in my opinion. I would of chosen a KOF character for Gaz since she's canon Mexican. Angel would be nice.

Mandy is a gigantic Mary Sue and wins by default. Huge unbeatable Titan? She beats it with a slap. Rampaging Death Gestalt? She absorbs it rather than the other way around. Rogue Terrorist General with Death's Scythe? Magically intimidates him with a nutcracker, and if he fired at her with the Scythe she'd deflect the blast with the nutcracker when anyone else would be destroyed nutcracker or not.

Several times. Gaz is more subtle with her violence unlike Mandy who's threating because the show tells you she is.

You guys are killing the lolicon industry.

>Vita
Why would she own a system that has no games?

Gruftines eng va is the tits
I enjoy both big boobs and small cartoon girls. Its weird honestly. I dont know why i like little girls more some times and big tits more the other.
I love humiliating dark girls by stuffing them in a dress. Its hot.

yeah this guy is right, and-
>sexual appetite is a basic human need like food water and sleep
SO close.

Nigel Uno kicked her ass though

Gaz is most likely more dangerous than Mandy. She just doesn't go around flaunting it / trying to influence / scare people because she just wants to play vidya

I might consider that for next year. I plan on doing a comm like that every year. I was considering holding votes on Sup Forums for costumes. Other characters who need to be added for next year are Bonnie Rockafellar and Ron Stoppable(Kim Possible), Tak(Invader Zim), Tails(Sonic) and a character from the show that must not be mentioned.

>I enjoy both big boobs and small cartoon girls
You make me sick.

>3 years ago
Have things gotten any better in japan?

>SO close.
Another closet lolicon.

I actually like lolicon. I just prefer Gaz aged up.

Oh, you poor, sad, ignorant, unwashed, primitive tribal warfare monkey.

Gaz is full on gamer Neet. In the most recent issue of the Zim comic, she has seven different computer monitors for MMOs.

No at all.
I blame U.S.A. for the most part.

I will save this picture and I thank you for it, but I am still alerting the mods to your presence.

Another one.

Geez, I may be a pedo but I can appreciate a deliberate off-model redesign if an artist feels like messing about.

Gaz is shit-tier loli, anyway. Head/body ratio approaches 1:1.

What happend. How are they getting more prudish?

>You get turned on by Gaz
I don't actually. I'm just pointing out who you might be, and wondering how do you keep ban evading.

That gross "GAZ" picture is full of fat,report yourself,user.

If you are bigdad, can you draw more new style gaz topless?

Oh, dang. That fucker's here now? It's not like the thread was getting less shit, but it was somewhat salvageable, but now? Unlikely.

Okay,Boobs are still gross.

>if you are bigdad
I'm not. If I could draw like him I'd have flooded everywhere with lewds of my own design by now.

Also is anyone getting an obscene number of "CALLE" in their captchas?

could u still draw moar naked gaz

He's probably a member of Barneyfag's shitpost guild. Since it's Saturday they can shit post early since they're not at school. On week days Barney and his cadre of shit posters usually show up 3 hours 20 minutes from now and persist for a few hours afterwards.

If you see Barneyfag, check the catalogue and take note of the sudden explosion of shit threads and shit posts.

See? another closet lolicon.

No, sorry.

Speaking of boobs, since when was Nobue lugging around DDs?

>CUT LEWD
I don't like the sound of that.

Provide a means of seeing an unaltered version!

Post haste!

Have a loli and calm down.

the captchas have gone full-on mexican like the rest of the country. 'calle' is street. i get calle calle captchas like once a day

Go to the source.
furaffinity.net/user/bigdad/

Or at least check Paheal/Rule34.

I still prefer the tittymonster Gaz over the shortstack one though to be honest. Though I would like to Gaz lewds of other artist besides Bigdad.

>tfw when I do draw my own thick, big titty Gaz, but I'm afraid to post it online because I don't want people thinking I'm ripping of or "inspired" by Bigdad

This is gross,you guys have such a shit taste.

>I still prefer the tittymonster Gaz
>Americans.

whoops forget to add the see*