Would you ever consider marrying a non-virgin woman?

No memes. Be honest.

Personally I wouldn't because I'm a very jealous and possessive man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More lifetime partners = Higher risk of infidelity & divorce

I would not risk it. Marriage is a huge investment, and a risky one.

>the only way i can judge the character of a person is by comparing them to a very broad global statistic
would you marry a 10/10 virgin qt that eats margarine? cause the relation is stronger than the one between partners and divorce rates
Having sex is a natural part of growing up. I would only marry a non virgin since being a virgin past the age of 20 is a huge red flag and hints at stunted social skills and strange insecurities

Only to a point. A person that continually has casual sex? No. Someone that has had sex with very few partners? Yes. Those partners often only last a month or less? No.

Are all unmarried girls in moortugal virgins?

would never marry a non-virgin

would only ever marry a pure virgin. no penis contact. no sexual contact to her.

i have no plans for marriage as i think it's a dead end at this point.

dump the alt-right, get on the techno-nationalism train with elon and peter. let's make human2.0

Really depends, 1-3 partners are fine, 4-5 is pushing it but anything above that is an instant drop.

Marriage is blue pilled, it's a scam.

Don't fall for it OP.

>Would you ever consider marrying a non-virgin woman?
Only if I was the one who took her virginity and she has been faithful to me.

As is the case with my current GF.

Anything less is simply stupid.

This. I dated a girl who was 26 and had only been with one guy. She was already showing signs of being a little off, but man right after we had sex for the first time she told me that she was falling in love with me. It all went downhill after that and broke up with that stage 9 clinger.

I would never marry, regardless of virginity.

SPOILERS: your mom probably wasn't a virgin when she fucked your dad

Yeah. I'm not a virgin male so I really don't care as long as her slutting days are long behind her. Also absolutely no kids or STDs.

>Really depends, 1-3 partners are fine, 4-5 is pushing it but anything above that is an instant drop.
Accepting anything other than a pure virgin=cucked.

In the time of our great grandfathers a woman who loses her virginity before marriage was considered and treated as a fucking whore, doomed to never getting married and ending up as a lonely old women that would one day be a called a feminist.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Honastly, yes I would.

Mostly because there dont exist any Virgin women here over the age of 18.

I'm aware that higher amount of sex partners = higher chances of cheating and divorce.

If I really liked her however and we'd been together for a few years I'd probably do it.

I'd never ask her to tell me how many she's been with because I know the answer would haunt me.

However I'd also like to build up a nice, small loving family for my kids to grow up in though.

Vais-te casar com uma Feira, Gervásio?

Marriage is a scam
We are polygamous by nature
Caring about a girl spreading her legs to some dude before she even met you.

Stop being so insecure, Alberto.

This is the only reasonable answer

no

i will follow my brothers plan

bang NYC sluts from 18-33, meet a cute 25-27yo girl who just dumped her 2nd or 3rd highschool/college boyfriend because he can't afford a house/kids/etc

wife her up at 35

live happily ever after

Never.
It is fair to say virgin women belong with virgin men, a unmarred non virgin woman is tainted.

Marriage is for soul mates. People who find each other as virgins at a young age, work together, start and grow a life together, before any additional baggage can be created.

After that point you're just stepping into each others private and personal lives, which is why marriage fails - intact hymen or not. It'll be a marriage for business, money or pleasure, never because it feels "right"

Thus no. If you blew your chance with your soul mate, you won't get another shot. After that it's not worthless, just try to find a decent specimen to breed with, forget about marriage, live your life true to yourself and ensuring your progeny.

I would never consider marrying a woman period.

oops, meant YES,

would marry non virgin, under 10 guys i wouldn't care, more than that no thanks

>dating a girl for 10 years before getting married

Your chances of getting a virgin is ever growing slimmer as you waste time bitching about it.

>not liking clingers

I bet you like it when your girlfriend beats you up in your cucckshed

Fucking this bro
come here and give me a hug you fucking leaf piece of shit
You glorious cocksucking alpha savage
I fucking love you dude

clingers are boner killer.

doesn't make me feel valuable. plus i have issues

Ideally yes. Realistically, as long as the woman has only had sex in serious relationships (no one night stands), less than 5 sexual partners, and no same-sex partners, I'd be fine with their sexual history.

I'm 25, and its getting harder and harder to meet women my age who've had less than 20 sexual partners.

This. I love clingy women. The more obsessed with me the better.

I want to get married eventually so yeah.

Honestly I don't give a shit about previous partners, as long as she didn't fuck more than 1-2 guys per year. Experience in relationships and in sex is always good to have.

only if I took her virginity

haha holy shit this is so fucking sad

the tropes about people here being virgin elliot rodger tier faggots is true then. talking about marrying virgins cause theyve never had sex themselves

ive had sex with virgins and non virgins

if i were to find a virgin (and yes they do exist you fucking retards saying they dont) they would probably have to be extremely young or emotionally/mentally stunted

personally im not interested in either and if i marry id find someone who i would be compatible with, which is sure as fuck not going to be a virgin

the only chance of me marrying a virgin is if i became rich old evil man tier and just found some poor virgin teen from some 3rd world country to breed many children with

I dated an asian for a couple months, she wasn't even really hot she just threw herself at me so I was like "eh why not."

Unbelievably clingy. Immediate turn off. Clinginess is only endearing when the girl is an 8/10 or higher.

I dont really care much in my personal opinion. I've sex with a lot of girls so i wouldnt expect my future wife to be perfect either

This pretty much

Good luck finding a woman that is anything lower then 6 a year.

6 a year outside of a long term relationship would be a fucking unicorn.

My girlfriend told me she was a virgin. We had sex. No hyman broke. I pressed her and she mentioned she lost her virginity 2 weeks earlier to a 1 night stand she met on Tinder.

Another girl I dated for months who refused sex to me, she claimed to be a virgin. Later after I broke up with her for cheating on me, she claimed her ex "raped" her (complete BS)

Moral of the story, 99% of women aren't virgins. 99% of the women who claim to be virgins are also not virgins.

Fuckin' amen. I'm a 6'4" 180 15% body fat Chicag-user and the only women I can find here are 225lbs, stubbly with undercuts and a vagoo that you could fit a peanut butter jar into.

I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.

Yes I would

why in the name of all that is holy would you live in the nigger infested city of chicago?

>implying I'd get legally married or move to a common law state with my lifetime girlfriend.

Nah m8. Clingers usually end up being those psychopath bitchs that will stalk you after you break up with them. Im not down with that shit

>and a vagoo that you could fit a peanut butter jar into.

Please tell me you know this from personal experience

Well my wife wasnt a virgin when we married. But that was my fault, so that's fine I guess :')

Because I'm arab I can't say I'd ever want a relationship with a slut

But if other guys wanna settle down with whores that's their choice

I just can't comprehend how you cucks AREN'T repulsed by the thought of your woman having touched another man

Getting married next year so yes

Most Sup Forumslacks want a virgin because they're afraid that a woman with any experience will realize they're shit at sex.

A virgin won't have any basis to judge them by, so if they're horrible at sex, they might just conclude that sex is horrible and something to be suffered.

Basically another way that Sup Forumslacks want the world to be like the 50's again.

Wtf? 20? I dont know what to say

>implying there's something wrong with 50's culture

Or you know, because they love to see themselves as conservatives.

Jesus H Christ where the fuck are you meeting these women? I'm in my early 30s and even the females I associate with haven't had that many partners

Nope.

No blood no ring. This is number one rule! Enything else it is not cucked it is beign retartd

chicago has shit tier women.

a lot of the women that would have been decent are covered in tattoos and/or have brightly died hair, so you know they are fucked in the head on first glance. worse yet, this city is filled with coal burners.

Same senpai. Especially when your at a university. It's literally impossible to find a girl thats had less than 5 partners.

50's culture is great if you're a straight white American male.

Everyone else? Notsomuch. But who cares, Sup Forums doesn't into empathy. Deus vult and Trump and epic may-mays and all that.

100 % right. You guys are in some degenerate circus

Or maybe it's just disgusting?

C'mon

Use occam's razor

You sound like one of those 90's feminists who said "rape is about power"

Nah nigga, if a guy is horny and has no morals he's gonna fuck

I don't know a single girl that fucks more than 6 guys per year.
I don't know about your country but the worst girl I knew back in high school (coalburner, extremely liberal, always preferred foreigners to greeks) fucked like 3-4 guys per year at most.

Where tf do you live cause i need to travel there asap

Absolutely not.

Even if I wasn't gay, no. Why would you want someone's pre-used goods? Would you sleep in unwashed hotel bed sheets, too?

Biological fact: Orgasm produces pair-bonding by flooding the brain with certain hormones. Continued use of this process creates lifetime relationships by reinforcing that bond. Girls who bang everything have those hormones loosed on different people, and soon learn to ignore them. This is part of why women are more likely to cheat.

I'm sorry you find female sexuality disgusting.

When did you come to terms with your homosexuality?

found the redditor

t. cuckold.

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

>calling someone a faggot as an insult
i'm sure your leftists friends wouldn't tolerate such unprogressive behavior.

>you find female sexuality disgusting.
Only when she's smashed another guy m8
>When did you come to terms with your homosexuality?
Topkek

I'm not into guys

The child will also share some DNA with fruits.

Does that mean you're getting cucked by a fucking banana?

in your case i'm sure the child will be part eggplant.

It's a long shot user. Women are mentally screwed up. The only insult they have for men is you're penis is tiny. If they are virgins that is taken from them. If they know only you're sexual capabilities then they can't say you are bad at sex. Plus a virgin in more likely to fall in love with you. Any women who has more then 2-3 sexual partners could basically be considered defective at this point. Unless maybe you beat their ass frequently and kept them on a tight leash. Who want to put up with some degenerate whore who has slept around and wants to be the man in the relationshit? Kill them now

He'll be able to capitalize his sentences properly.

My hard line is at kids. I'm not raising another dude's kids. Other than that, I'm open.
The thing is, unless she's a virgin, you'll never know how many sexual partners she has had anyway. She will just lie.

You do realize where you are, right?

Yes. My wife wasn't technically a virgin when we married but she was a pure maiden.

>cucking myself with the vaginal Jew
No thanks.

That is a chart of two different things
Not women who consume margarine or not

Trump Trump Trump Milo Yannpopalous Breitbart Pepe memes.

first he would have to be able to form a sentence.

This

its not about random fruits but former partners having ejaculated inside your woman

>I'm such a conservative papa Adolf would be so proud of me :3 :3

t. logical fallacy

> Pearson correlation
> for time-series data

wew lad learn 2 HLM

only if she's not a slut

>le virgin/slut dichotomy meme

>I'm such a conservative papa Adolf would be so proud of me :3 :3
I am an anarchist actually.

I just happen to believe that a womans value is inversely proportional to the number of cocks that have been inside her.

Why would a non slut ever had sex with a man that is not her husband?

It's not fallacious. It was only her dad who fucked her so she was still a pure maiden.
But getting fucked by random guys is what being a slut is.

>I dated an asian
Stopped reading. We're talking about desirable women not gooks

Well, hopefully you are that young to find one.

Back to /rlk/ you cucks

Don't see any reason to.

Why would I work my ass off getting a good degree and getting my career off the ground just so I land a slut in her late 20s to early 30s? I wouldn't want to spend any time with her let alone her to be the mother to my children.

I'd rather just get a mail order bride in that case. Virgin, younger, prettier, classical values, wants to start a traditional family, etc. They won't divorce you because they get bored, the numbers are there. Mail order brides from eastern-europe or asia make better wives than the average western woman.

Would you rather eat the rotten fruit of a well known brand or take the fresh looking fruit of an unknown brand?

I would never marry anyone. There is literally nothing in it for me.

Fuck marriage i am not marrying even if it was a virgin.

While she gets it from the side as you're raising her kids :D

Good goyim

Have you never watched It Follows
Never ever trust non virgins