How comfortable is it to fight in a leotard or similar?

How comfortable is it to fight in a leotard or similar?

Pretty comfortable. There's a reason gymnasts and ballerinas wear them.

Oh, and wrestlers too. Both real and professional.

I want to sniff and lick her balloon knot.

>real wrestlers

That sorta looks too loose to be a leotard, her tits would be flopping out all over the place

Why not just spray paint a costume on? You could even come up with some bullshit excuse like the paint being a special bullet-proof coating.

Comicbook artists have basically been doing that for years, just colouring the naked detail-less body then adding a couple of lines to represent clothing like a belt or something

Girls need support on their boobs so it's probably really uncomfortable to fight braless like that

If I was a flying brick, or a brick type hero in general, I would dress like this. The human form is lovely.

That form isn't human tho

Humanoid.

In general? Super comfy. Leotards are probably one of the best outfits for this sort of thing.

But is right -- the kind of leotard in OP's pic wouldn't work well because it does nothing to support her boobs, and it's a lot harder to do any sort of physical activity when your tits aren't held down and it gets worse the bigger they are.

Kars deserved better.

Are boobs literally torture devices created by SATAN?

Yes, but they are not unbeatable. Gravity is the only weakness boobs known.

Well obviously, the only thing unbeatable in life is The Cock.

Real athletic leotarded clothing isn't that flimsy, not much in the way of cleavage, at best just the ass cleavage but somehow that seems like it might lead to discomfort during crimefighting.

Also high heels don't seem comfortable to jump around and punch nazis in.

aight i gotta ask for sauce on this one, thats far too king of the hill to be real

Are you retarded

You know now that I notice, whenever people point out the obvious facts about pro-wrestling being fake and all that, the same people indulge in seemingly even more childish hobbies like watching cartoons and playing vidya

Whats up with that

Can anything on Sup Forums really compare with this?

Its over.

Rain is best Woman