But seriously Sup Forums, where does the "China has no culture" meme come from? I don't get it

But seriously Sup Forums, where does the "China has no culture" meme come from? I don't get it.

Attached: tangydynastygirl.jpg (759x759, 272K)

butthurt anglos most likely

it comes from how westerners understands the cultural revolution

It's because Communist China (or Mao's China) tried to eradicate the old past of China. They destroyed Buddhist and Confucian temples, broke statues and other shit. That era is called cultural revolution. And China's been trying to modernize their language for years. Butthurt Taiwanese and Anti-China people like Drumpf are pushing that meme.

Also the subhuman behavior of rural Chinese.

Attached: TÜRK vs wh-Toid.jpg (1465x1600, 377K)

If you guys ever go to China you'll notice that their television is flooded with TV shows about ancient China.

>And China's been trying to modernize their language for years
I don't see the problem. Simplified Chinese is a good thing. Cultures and languages aren't static, they evolve.

never heard this meimei

>I don't see the problem
Taiwanese and some Chinese are very conservative about their language.

But you really would not be able to write anything on the internet if you do not simplify Chinese. Because 1 character=1 word and there are like hundreds of characters in Chinese language and you need a huge keyboard to post something meaningful on the internet.

I thought chinese girls have fucked up feet?

Who the fuck thinks China has no culture?

you are correct, mr roach.

Attached: 1448624773191.png (1300x845, 731K)

it's actually not an ancient thing, it became widespread later on during and after song, tang precedes song

because hardcore nordicists who tend to form the majority of the alt-right and ethno-nationalist movements in the West struggle to claim responsibility for China's tier 1 civilization like they do for Rome, Ancient Greece, Egypt, etc so they just deny it even exists.

it does have culture, though op one is not a living culture. that's a modern reconstruction little more than cosplaying.

oh no wh*Te boi called me roç

oh no

what am i going to do

Attached: laff.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>what is pinyin

Isn't pinyin a part of modernization?

I think you're thinking about the pinyin, which is the way their romanize Chinese characters (hanzi)

the guy has blood on his sword, he has killed a Turk

yes but it's not started by commies, nor simplification of characters themselves
taiwan has zhuyin, it is just like pinyin but uses strokes instead

Oh

My bad.

Fuck me

o the irony

Attached: 206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg (310x164, 7K)

>implying you don't jack off to anime

Oh, you mean it's a cosplay? I thought it was a picture taken during Tang dynasty

Mao

They had something called the cultural reovolution which removed their culture, now they are just mindless commie bastards. A slave race

Butthurt westerners, weeaboos and japs.

butthurt weeaboos that can't handle the fact Japan is fucking irrelevant compared to China

Stuff like the cosplay is just we wuzzing at this point since its ties to modern China is long gone. The aesthetic and artistic elements were basically wiped out. You can see traditional Chinese culture remaining in family dynamics though.

>A slave race

China makes decisions and works for their own interest and growth, while the only purpose of existence of anglos is to serve few Jewish capitalists who don't even live in the UK.
If there is a race of slaves on the Planet it would definitely be br*ts

Attached: 12131241412542151.jpg (265x190, 7K)

This is some obvious samefaggotry right here. Whats got you so mad? Got a Chinese girlfriend recently?

>hurr durr there is only one Portuguese poster in this board
I have no idea what you're talking about, Jeff