>Ugly
>Pillage everything

Who even made them?!

skyrim belongs to the nords

Also all of their women have man jaws

They are scandinavian niggers m8, probably separated during prehistoric times
And now the lost tribes are uniting, isnt it nice

Atmorans.

>the Argonians wait until the Dunmer are at their weakest to ethnic cleanse them and destroy the region

Literally the Haitians of Tamriel.

I fucked my argonian maid AMA

FUCKIN' DEGENERATE GET OUT REEEEEEEE

What's the matter, can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?

all men are degenerated shit races, mer are closer to the gods and more pure

Dunmer are Jews, that is well known. People try to claim the Altmer are Jews, but they think too modern. The Dunmer are the roman era Jews and the Dwemer were Babylonian/Assyrian. But what are the Altmer then?

It occurs to me, could the Thalmor be Muslims? There was a timeskip between games and the empire is falling, perhaps moving more to the Byzantine Empire compared to the mainline Roman one. The Redguards, which are like the Moors of our history are noted to be unique among humans in that their religion vilifies Lorkhan and favors Auriel just like the Thalmor and most Elves.

The Aldmer (not Altmer) were responsible for much of the development of the world. They made the maths, language, magic, calender and other technologies that are still used today. From the Aldmer all Elves develop, the Altmer, Dwemer, Dunmer etc. Aldmeris, the island, we all know didn't exist. This may be more like Atlantis. The Aldmer themselves might be a bit like the ancient proto-empires of Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt, Sumer, the Indo-Ayran groups. From them develop the various races of the middle east such as the Asyrians (Dwemer) and Jews (Dunmer). The remaining Aldmer eventually changed into the Altmer over time along with other splits, and just like Egypt their kingdom was eventually conquered by the Roman Imperials.

Even still, the Middle East (Summerset Isles) are still extremely advanced in the ways of learning and sciences. There was a time when the middle east was one of the most advanced societies, with Baghdad being the center of learning for the world before it was sacked.

theres one problem with that, muslims are anti racists because they belong to poo people while thalmor are supremacists because they have pure divine elven blood in their veins unlike shitty men races

*Just gonna break character here*
I personally think Khajiit fit the streotypical-jew more than the Dunmer.
With culture and placing high importance on the moon, having 12(was it twelve?) tribes/forms.

Back to Vardenfell faggot.

khajit are gyppos, so pretty close

Hate to break it to you...

> Saying Nords pillage everything as an Israeli Jew.
> Kettle, meet Pot.

Men come from another world so duh faggot

I am Emperor Titus Mede II's firstborn son, can someone please kill him so I can inherit?

Thanks ahead of time.

Khajiit are Gypsies. Interestingly Khajiit are closely related to Elves, especially Bosmer, but they chose a different way to maintain their forms. It isn't surprising that a type of Khajiit looks exactly like the Bosmer. This works with the idea that the Aldmeri were ancient Egyptians, since it was at a time thought that Gypsies came from Egypt, hence the name.

The Dunmer are Hebrews, the game and developers did not even try to hide it. The Various houses are the different groups in Israel, with the Ashlander tribes being the Lost Tribes of Israel.
Veloth is Moses. He was a prophet of his God and lead his people to a promised land of Morrowind. When the Aldmer tried to show the superiority of their gods, Veloth had his God devour theirs, Trinimac. This is a direct reference to Moses turning his staff into a snake and having it devour the snakes conjured by the Egyptian priests.

The Dwemer were already there of course, just like the Babylonians which led to conflict with the Chimer. Their great works and advanced technology help this as well, although the fact they are visually based on the Babylonian's/Assyrians helps a great deal there too.

The Nerevrine is the Messiah. Interestingly the prophesies have him as the Jewish Messiah, a king figure that will rule over and restore to prominence the Dunmer people. In the game though he ends up being more of a Christian version of the Messiah.

In Morrowind, the area is under occupation by the Roman Imperials, just like the holy land during jesus's time. In skyrim the Dunmer-Jews are in exile, living in literal ghettos.

Even the ancestor Worship has jewish roots.

Men and Elves have a common ancestor, the Elhnofey.

You fucking sub-mer mongrel. You're not even like all the other knife ears. Your kind is bastardized, red eyed, dark skinned savages on top of it.

Even the Orcs are more respectable than your kind. At least they didn't use "muh red mountain" as an excuse to leave their lands like you pussies did.

Now I regularly see you shits begging in Windhelm. I even fucked a few of your female prostitutes, just for the satisfaction of degrading your species.

NORD MASTER RACE

I agree, Orc master race

Thalmor plz go

When you stop that criminal scum just right.

Windhelm uprising when?

>Nords