Why is the west just simply better at everything?

Why is the west just simply better at everything?

Attached: 34C35E76-A827-46F6-9E41-0795DF113D35.png (2511x1671, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janteloven
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2000933
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

money

United kingdom GDP/capita is like half yours but they are still a million times more relevant you Hibernian monkey

Can't you come up with the most mundane observations and write about it? How is that for achievement?

The gulf states are filthy rich and they are as bad as Africa in that map.

I've just sent my scientific paper today. It's nothing special really, I'm an undergrad student and most of the papers are just more proffesionally done uni homeworks. Still, glad to see that my country is that high on this map.

How so, they're as good as Russia and China in that map.

publications in English?

racist map

Shut the fuck up, man. Some of those East European countries are as bad as India. The reason why Arab countries are not all that high is because they've become wealthy suddenly and recently. Their older population is still pretty uneducated. Outside of a wealthy country, you can't "become a scientist". Fundamental research is not a viable career option. It's as ridiculous as saying "I want to be an astronaut" in the West. If you study BSc you can only become a school teacher, MSc will make you a teacher in a college. The only white collar jobs available are engineering jobs and at best, being a doctor. And couple that with how small the percentage of people who can even afford college is.

But whites have high average IQ and IQ is 80% genetic

Protestantism and scientific revolution

So far I've heard 30 percent, 60 percent, 80 percent...

it's 70-80% according to most studies

>non-germanics

Attached: 1498024109361.png (330x189, 19K)

sup

It has white people in it

I donĀ“t think so.

Proof?

>compare countries with time and experience advantage with wountries that are technically rookies.

Kys

>mehico

Attached: 1460759091216.png (640x480, 335K)

>croatia
>hungary
>slovenia
>western

Just imagine how Putin after bought American government will make destroy all yours. America will be nigga-kebab Asian slave country.

Race and IQ

How is Mexico for example a rookie? Your state is slightly younger than ours.

this

don't bully my ancestors.

It all depends what you consider science

The black magic in Africa could be count as science, so then Africa would have the highest score

>The black magic in Africa could be count as science

>american niggerposting 2.0

holy shit you're retarded

The west exploits the rest.

Western culture has the right balance between individualism and collectivism.

Europe happened to be in a favorable geographical position that allowed colonization of the globe. China (for example) wasn't.

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janteloven

>he black magic in Africa could be count as science

I watched Black Panther, what he says is true

Not technically. The current constitution of Mexico has only existed since 1917.

Define "The West".

>all this third world anal prolapsing
good work op

Attached: lmboooo.jpg (920x380, 31K)

1. Geography (as said). Europe has comparatively easy access to four continents and North America in particular had a similar climate and European lifestyles and crops could be transplanted there
2. Christian crusading impulse to bring the Gospel to the heathen
3. Europe is relatively resource-poor which motivated the urge to go overseas and seek riches
4. National rivalries and wars between European powers also motivated the desire to create overseas empires.

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2000933

Attached: language-a-barrier-scientific-knowledge.html.jpg (1150x1252, 103K)

White countries excluding slavs

So like scandinavia and nobody else?

western/northern europe + america + anglosphere

That, and the "White" definition is very Sup Forums.

But alright.

Isn't the western World the one influenced by Europe (and of course these euronations)
Doesn't that make Latin America and maybe countries like India western?

>time and experience
>one of the youngest nations on the planet
>ranked amongst the highest in that chart
git gud cuck

The whole world is, to an extent. Given that the very structures, technologies, and other material things in almost all countries are purely Western. Further, the world is heavily influenced by Anglo-American entertainment media and definitions.