I'M ACTING

I'M ACTING

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05LNvfD8CAV
youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Daniel_Day-Lewis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOCK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even the director wasnt safe from letos twisted vision

>“We all heard stories about Jared, how he transforms into the characters, but even this didn’t prepare me for what was to come,” Villeneuve tells WSJ. “He entered the room, and he could not see at all. He was walking with an assistant, very slowly. It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears. And that was just a camera test!”

>Leto remained blind for the entire shoot, according to the WSJ profile, using a set of custom made contact lenses that turned his eyes totally opaque. “That, for me, was insane,” Villeneuve adds. “But he really created something. Every time Jared came on set, it was a boost of energy, tension and excitement.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This movie is gonna suck innit

LIGHTS. CAMERA. BLINDNESS.

What the fuck is wrong with this board? Now we make fun of people for method acting?

NO ONE IS SAFE FROM OUR EPIC MEMEING. WATCH OUT NIGGER OR YOU"LL BE NEXT. -user

>get way into character for Suicide Squad
>film tons of scenes
>it's all scrapped anyway
>doing it again for this

Why? Why go to all the effort after your last fiasco nobody even really saw more than half of it?

The fact that he goes to these extremes and is still a shit actor should tell you everything

his joker version was the worst.

I bet typing the word "nigger" was one of the biggest struggles in your life

You wouldn't understand user... Leto here is an artist.

vocaroo.com/i/s05LNvfD8CAV

Maybe because people write article about this shit and talk about it like we're doing right now.

Well, man, you cant blame him for trying and working to develop his acting skills.

ITT: I'M ACTING

>is still a shit actor
he's not though

That's actually pretty badass

He's not shit though. A pretty good actor t b h.

youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs

His Joker was terrible, but he usually does quality work.

TWISTED
FUCKING
PSYCHOPATH

another hit from our boys

No he doesn't, fuck this normie hivemind. His only good part in Dallas Buyers Club was when he confronted his father, which got him the award. Other than that, he's mediocre in everything he's in.

this is so gross

he actually had the balls to wear contact lenses just to shoot a scene? holy shit true actor

the more you watch it the cuter it gets
le stockholm syndrome

How much of an attention whore can 1 person possibly be? You're already a world famous actor can u just drop the edgy bullshit

His joker was fine stop whining and memeing

Is she playing a pin head?

I thought this was a joke in the style of the Joker fake articles

Turns out it's real

Fuck this talentless douchebag. He's a horrible acting and his music is dog shit. I hope he isn't in the film long.

This is the most fake cringe shit ever holy fuck.

redpill me on method acting. Is it just an excuse for people who cant act?

Meme acting.

>Upon being asked by his co-star how a previous scene had gone, one in which Hoffmann’s character had supposedly stayed up for three days, Hoffmann admitted that he too had not slept for 72 hours to achieve emotional verisimilitude. “My dear boy,” replied Laurence Olivier smoothly, “why don’t you just try acting?”
>(Hoffman subsequently attributed his insomnia to excessive partying rather than artistry)

so tired of these pretentious fucks

i'm a serious voice actor and i can tell you "method acting" has never positively impacted anyone's performance ever

you can either act, or you can't

For the love of god, never have children.

>I was merely pretending

He doesn't see anything?

Leto is too pure for Hollywood.

What vision?

>i'm a serious voice actor
So you're saying you're really good at getting coffee?

>LIGHTS
>CAMERA
>INSANITY!
never ever fails to make me raugh

I bet he could still hear those words ringing in his ears the moment he died

He's not though, he's just doing crazy shit so that press releases mention his "crazy" method acting. He's developing his acting skills in the same way Colin Kaepernick is developing his passing game to get signed.

holy shit, if you think about it, acting is just a temporary state of insanity

Nouveau Shamanic > Memethod Acting

really pops my corn

Well if he actually can't see and is trying to come off as a blind guy he is not actually acting so much right?

this fucking hack is single-handedly ruining the entire method acting thing, isn't he?

same. kek.

I think Daniel Day Lewis did it and then it became a meme and every try-hard and their mom does it now.

>HOT: the alt-right slang "popping corn" it's offensive to minorities and here's 10 reasons why

>Leto is being a bit more modest about his method acting on the movie. He told the WSJ, “I didn’t dive as deep down the rabbit hole as maybe I’ve done before, but I stayed really focused. I’m crazy, but I’m not insane.”

SAVAGE

name anyone that did it well other than DDL

Is "that's actually pretty badass" on the fast track to becoming a hot meme

That's actually pretty badass desu

VILLENEUVE'S GONNA FREAK

Did you watch Suicide Squad? Not everyone is DDL

Hi Jared, you make us cringe

No, some actors just try to live a bit like acharacter they're playing to get it a little more. Like a writer bothering to fire a gun before writing about what firing a gun is like. The problem are hacks like Leto who take it too far for attention and think doing shit like mailing rats makes them get into the mindset of a mass murderer and shit.

hi I'm an actor and every actor of this generation thinks method acting is fucking stupid and ridiculous for yourself and your coworkers.

How about instead of blinding yourself you act? How about if it's so important that the character looks blind, get an actual fucking blind guy.

FORD'S GONNA FREAK

actually in that movie, yeah

Notice how there are no good actors this generation.

When it's reasonable, like reading source material, incorporating character's trait in your day to day life - it's fine, something that gives you the little look, the small margin that makes people believe.

But when you go to these extremes, it shows that you concentrated more on your persona, the newspaper headlines that you will produce by doing all this meme shit on set. It also shows that you're one dimensional pop star that can't act.

DDL used it to be a god tier actor when it was required and now this hack thinks it will improve his acting

What the fuck are you talking about?

>now

Method acting was always retarded. Even actors mock method actors.

There's a time and place for method acting but I don't think fucking Blade Runner is it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Daniel_Day-Lewis

He should declare it a dead art since he barely does any work anymore

that proves literally nothing

Dustin Hoffman's dead?

If you don't think DDL is a legendary actor I don't know what to say

Not advocating for anyone else to employ method acting though

If he was a good actor he wouldn't need to do this shit. Just act.

because its his twisted vision

>There’s no such thing. Well, you can do it if you want, but I don’t go along with being called ‘Mr. Hitchcock.’ I think that’s a lot of crap. I just don’t understand that. If actors want to do that, fine. If they want to be miserable, that’s up to them. I’m not interested. It’s a job. I do the job. I’m certainly not going to make my life miserable just to be a character.
>“It’s a pain in the a**. Who the hell wants to be with some miserable grump because he wants to get his performance right, so you have to call him this or call him that? It’s so boring. I’ve been with actors like that and they’re a pain in the a**, they really are. They’re unpleasant to work with and I don’t think they’re always that good either. I’ve worked with some awkward customers, fortunately not too many. I go out of my way never to work with them again.

Is Hopkins /ourguy/?

Is Leto the second coming of Christ? It would explain why he would never age

Send me your address right now I'll kick your ass leto was a great joker reeeeeee!

She was great in kinocide squad

how tf did he "put them into the lens". what does that mean? did he write backwards on the camera lens with a sharpie?
or did he use sticky notes

He was glorious as paul allen in american psycho

The directors gonna freak

Suicide squad was great

Fuck off, Randy.

Hopkins is a shit actor thats why he's in the thor movies

>Hopkins is a shit actor thats why he's in the thor movies
What a meme opinion, crafted by the finest memesmiths on their sturdy memevils and pounded into form by a power memehammer.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>the memes are real

bahahaha

Pretty sure he's in those for the big paycheck user

Removing his vision to play a blind man. How is this bad exactly? What's more laughable is the "went so method" thing in the headline.

I'M FUCKING CRAZY GUYS HAHAHA TIE ME UP OR I'LL FUCKING SNAP HAHAHAHAHAHA