Stan Marsh is a washed-up fourth grader. He's got no job, no bicycle And his only way out is to coach

>Stan Marsh is a washed-up fourth grader. He's got no job, no bicycle And his only way out is to coach...
>*record scratch*
>...a pee-wee hockey team! And now, he's about to find out that to coach, you've got to grow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dC9AQ6V_Mag
imdb.com/title/tt0897215/
imdb.com/title/tt0897215/reviews?start=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like this episode.

>that episode is from 2006

fuck I feel old

LET THEM PLAY!

Why do normies hate this episode so much?

>"That's not true Mr. Garrison, Kyle was working on his fingering with his Mom all night long"

youtube.com/watch?v=dC9AQ6V_Mag

I've never heard anyone say they hate it, I think you're full of shit.

I really wish they did shit like this more, everything really declined around season 12.

Please do the rest of them.

Hello idiot.

imdb.com/title/tt0897215/

imdb.com/title/tt0897215/reviews?start=10

Why is Kenny's laughing so funny?

So you found a few bad reviews and suddenly you think they're normies? Keep it going, I want to hear more of your retarded thoughts.

The episode is literally one of the worst rated based on 1700 ratings you braindead idiot.

I like that you're ignoring that you said they were normies. You're doing good, keep it up.

It's imdb, idiot.

I know it's Sup Forums but anyone have any hope Fractured But Whole is good? I the past 3-4 seasons have been absolute dogshit and I want this season to be good but I doubt it will be. I think You're Getting Old could have been a good finale because it's just running through the motions now and it occasionally has good episodes but there's so many meh ones in newer seasons it's hard to remember them.

Difficulty is based on how black you make the character. They're still more SJW than ever.

kek, is that true?

knowing how many people will get pissed off by that is an added bonus.

>south park is sjw

are you retarded?

Why dont you just read the reviews then cunt

What is even your argument

Stan Marsh the Darsh

good thing its been delayed like 5 times already whats another year?

>it's real

Literally why? The only black character in South Park is Token and he's rich as fuck so nobody gives a fuck, while Chef was just Isaac Hayes, and that new black girl was literally just a one note character nobody remembers.

The police, the mayor, the president of the United States, they all work for the time-share...

People hate this episode? But fucking love Scott tenorman episode? Fuck this gay earth

They're massively SJW, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson

>Literally why?
Because they want to make a point that black people are oppressed.

It's a joke.

>Literally why?

my guess is it will piss off some BLM people, "how dare you belittle our cause", and also piss off people at the other end of the spectrum (possibly you?) that are upset they have aknowledged black people at all.

everyone else will just be mildly amused or indifferent to it.

Feel the same way. I was a sophomore in high school when that episode aired.

>using IMDB as a barometer

I think I see your problem here.

Black people are just now being oppressed? Weird they didn't decide to address this last year on there show at all but to wait a year then not really address it again but to make it part of there game?

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

What good is IMDB anymore since the message board is gone?

>episode literally ends with SJW's executing reality

how can anyone say south park is anything but radical centrist?

this episode was kino

it was PURE KINO SJW'S BTFO that season.

then they made a trump joke, REEEEEEEEEE.

>2006 was 21 years ago

wtf is a barometer? stop making up words

I honestly didn't like this episode much on a first viewing but the more I watch the more I find how brilliant it is.

>The match with the Red Skins and how they beat the shit out of the first graders
>Nelson dying of cancer after the match

10/10 this and Asspen are two of my favourite episodes. Scott Tenorman is for normies who aren't real South Park fans

ITS A JOKE. IT DOES NOT AFFECT DIFFICULTY YOU FUCKING RETARDS. JESUS CHRIST PLEASE REPLY SAYING YOU WERE JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED TO MAKE ME ANGRY.

So what if they bag the ultra-left marxist shit every now and then? Anyone can do that.

You won't ever see them shitting on muzzies or immigration because they're pro-open borders, and believes anyone who's against them is a redneck racist.

>Coach, can you... make it so I don't have cancer?
Pure Southkino.

Lol dude. They don't care at all about your dumb labels. They'll make fun of SJW shit and they'll make fun of your alt-right safespace shit.

you're cute. :)

... yeah it was a joke haha im not that stupid...