Man takes shit on quran!!???

man takes a shit on the quran

liveleak.com/view?i=60a_1347959629

What the fuck is this, I get you dont like my religion and that but shitting on a Quran is perhaps the worst offence you can give to islam and illegal in practically every country in the world (inb4 the US- the government did everything it can to stop PAstor Terry Jones, in the end stopping him for a busted tail light)

The fact is this enrages the middle east and puts your western troops in danger from rioting and that mans life in danger

For all your hatred of islam is such an act acceptable? Especially given the risks?

Yes.

THREE FUCKING CROSSES

All it will do is make us muslims hate the west more and so terror will increase

Three crosses what

I think its needless and theyre just provoking more terror byt abusing our religion

...You're religion provokes shits by its contents...

Nice bait, but just in case:

Fuck you, alah was a child fucker and all of your kind are inbred pedo fuckers that should die a niggers death

*your

and no it provokes passion, peace and faith thats all

Not bait, and Allah is God, God doesnt have sex with kids so your just a bit of a fucking idiot arent you

Dont insult my kind amerifat

Tell me, why should we appease Muslims so they are not violent? They are not gods over us...

Through the slaughter of infidels, hurka durka muhammed jihad brother

Well if you dont mind the violence dont appease us. Its just sohwing respect for Gods riect word thats all we ask for

Just dont bitch when bad shit happens

LOL. Go fuck yourself. If shitting on the Koran is all it takes to make you people want to blow yourselves up or kill innocents. Then you are a religion of savages.

Hundreds of people have been killed in France of the last year and a half by your brother in faith... And thousands of Frenchmen have lost friends and family, and you know what? I bet not a single one of them will go out and blow themselves up in MENA, I bet not a single one will shootup a mosque.

If you people are such savages that you are literally a shit away from being terrorists, get the fuck out of the west.

If muslims killed all the infidels then youd have a signficant problem what with dozens of millions of muslims in western countries

Seeing as though you dont, shut the hell up

Can't you even put an effort to make this a worthy shitpost? Learn with the Australians, they can do it the right way, not believable but acceptbale. You are just shitposting like a canadian, Oliver.

you dont understand frenchie because you are godless creatures who have been cucked. We take pride in our religion and defend it to the last that is the difference

Its simple dont do the fucking shit on the Quran

Not a shitpost, good pun though

We have a problem with millions of Muslims in ME countries.

all it takes to get you 14th century savages to show your true colors is to shit on a book?
>brb buying myself a quran/toilet paper

>the faster you idiots show your true colors, the faster we get to start wiping you pieces of genetic trash out.

Then let them hate us. If doing this is enough to turn them into homocidal maniacs then we were never friends in the first place. You are not and never will be British, mohammed.

the islamic year is 1432 actually

And no you arent buying a quran and you would never, ever desecrate a quran so sit down

I hope they attack us more, it will justify booting them back to their sand nigger hell holes you cuck faggot

>Getting offended gives you a right to be violent
Litterally worse than animals

Well we were never friends with a guy who shits on qurans, no

Using pages of the koran as toilet paper has been a hobby in France for a while. Often times you see stacks of Korans for sale in the toiletries isle right next to toilet paper. Of course they are thin paperbacks so you can use the covers too. We want to insult islam not the environment.

Seriously, there is even Franprix brand Koran bathroom tissue.

Rule of Law

We are british and going no where

So in order to avoid offending muslims the west should violate one of the cornerstones of democracy, namely the right to free speech? What else should we do to protect poor widdle muzzie feelings? Cover up women head to toe? Ban pork? At what point will you be satisfied with the west, after how many changes will you say "ok that's good, we like you now"?

Leave western countries and no one will ever feel a need to shit on your Koran. It's exposure to you that inspires our hatred.

lol this is funny

>muh riots
>muh religion of peace
This behavior although unpleasant shows the normies that Islam is incompatible with western ideals of tolerance.

Här har vi Korrrrrranen

Seriously, no it isnt there is no way that is possible. you frencheis are pussues and would never do anything especiallyu with so many muslims in your country and so many frenchies in North africa

You would never wipe your ass on the quran esepcially in not some sort of acceptable socially way

I don't think you are going anywhere either. The UK is finished because of sand niggers like you and the faggots that defend you

Oh japanfag. You are so lucky to live among your people.

Where is freedom of speech total??

There is no freedom to threaten.

>rule of law
>condones violence
How can you not see the cancer?

And don't bitch when every time you do it we buy ten more to shit on or use as doormats.

Your sick freak cult will never, ever be anything but a bad joke to us.

You mad goatfucker?

Savages have to go back.

>"islam provokes passion and peace"
>"don't blaspheme or we'll fucking massacre some unrelated civilians!"
Nice bait.

you would never buy a single one youre a canadian pussy, leave the chat and let the big boys talk

cuck

I actually gladly would. I heard the paper is good quality and makes amazing toilet paper.. In Moscow we had to wipe with "Komsomolskaya Pravda"(communist newspaper,full of shit before wiping btw), and the paper was rough and scratchy. This "holy" book of yours would be a welcome change..

POO IN 'RAN
O
O

I
N

'R
A
N

Yet here you are, making proxy threats.

Eat my dick faggot OP

>Islam is the religion of peace
Thanks for correcting the record, ahmed

Ok so print of the picture in the post and do it now? Prove yourself

Wait what, oh youre not so keen now

thought so

f off off my thread

Your culture your ideology will never mix with the west.

Your best to leave and make your own country.

You have no respect for Western ideology or culture yet you try come live here and force your crap on use.

Your worthless barly human anymore just a brainwashed brain dead religious education fanatic.

JUST go look in mirror and thinck about the Bull shit you belive in.

Picture related.science logic facts win all.

This times infinity.

It is exposure to muslims that makes us become angrier and angrier.

Muhammad (pissed be upon him) is your prophet of alah, Gods main guy on earth, yes?

Well, Mohammed (again, may piss rain down on him always) was a child fucker, and his followers were too, and continue to be. Stay mad, child fucker.

what the fuck is that image

And yet here you are living in a country that doesn't give a shit.

How about you move back to where your monkey ass came from?

>deflect
>ignore
>red herring
Where have I seen these debate tactics before?

Try us you filthy god damned Saracen

So get the fuck out and go back to your own country faggot. Id gladly take a shit on your assbackwards holy book.

Hate to be the one to break it to you man. But you don't even have to go to a specialty store for Koran toilet paper in major cities.

Just think about all those frenchmen wiping their gross digested-baguettes-and-camembert poo off their nasty buttholes right now. With your precious Koran.

So soft. So supple. Bullshit meets real shit three times per day.

>Rule of law

The law doesn't allow terrorism.

But it does allow me to shit on a book.

ok firstly dont say that about muhammad and your piss its rude unessecary and blasphemous

And muhammad was just a person, he was not god like

>and so terror will increase
GCHQ has been informed

FUCK OFF OUR COUNTRY THEN

Mohammed, the son of God (pigs be upon him) and the personification of God, has a nice bath in an emptied pagan shrine which Muslims use for idolatry.

Nth post best post.

>Follow the tenets of our garbage shitskin religion, or we'll murder you!
Fuck off sandniggers. Saged.

Yes, in theory but you wouldnt in reality. go back and suck on your mummys tit

>brb, buying 2 copies of pedophile babble.
>one to shit on, one to wipe with.
>expect a timestamped thread in a couple days..

>terror will increase

>hey Achmed! Let's keep poking this bear till it wakes up!

Go for it Mohammed, I always wanted to see if deserts turn to seas of glass.

I'm completely fine with it, the same same way I'm fine with somebody doing it to a bible or a torah.

Muslims are huge crybabies. They kill and torture thousands and thousands of people for not being Muslims or even not being Muslim enough then act like they're the victims when somebody questions the Quran. Get fucked you paedophile goat fucking shitskin cunts.

And you think the media would have ignored this? we would have known about it, and i dont need such vivid descriptions i dont want to think of the quran like that

The fact is the muslims would hasve made a big deal out of it by now

>claim to have divine revelations
>get poisoned by a jewish slut
psssh.... nothin personnel mohammed

listen, i'm quite sure noone here would shit on the quran, but thats mostly because taking a dump at home, into your own toilet is much more convenient.

your holy book means nothing to us. deal with it.

>and so terror will increase
Good, that'l bring us closer to finally snapping and sending you fucks back to the dessert.

terry jones was banned form the UK

nuff said

My moms dead, kys faggot

good bait, but there is nothing illegal about defaming a book in the united states

And dont get mad at us when we fill your skies with even more killer robots

Print off the image in the post, oh wait

this thread wont be here in 3 days so now youy can shit post

Get out of my country you smelly little cunt.

>is such an act acceptable?

Guaranteed by our 1st amendment

Reminder

Basically it all boils down to "don't feed the trolls" Islam is a fucking lulzcow, and lulzcows will be milked for all they're worth. Every time you try to stop words and pictures with bullets or bombs, it only shows the world just how badly you need to be wiped from the face of this earth.

>Coming to the UK is a privilege not a right and we are not willing to allow entry to those whose presence is not conducive to the public good.

We'd probably ban terrorists from entering the UK if we knew they were terrorists before they entered.

>hate being among muslims so much that you migrate to live among the kuffar because they are extraordinarily generous and offer free money
>cry when they object to your savagery

Kill yourself.

So it's alright when people burn flags or sit down during anthems, but god forbid if we shit on a peice of shit, gtfo

It's completely ok. It's a book full of Satan's deception.

when you shit on gods direct word.

different entirely

here is your you, faggot

You defecate three times per day?

enough with ur threats ahmed
we kill!
soon

and anothrr one.
even your own women think its good as toilet paper..

The Quran is objectively horrible, I've been reading it these past few days and it keeps repeating the same shit over and over.

>For all your hatred of islam is such an act acceptable?

YES. YES IT IS!

SHES WHITE why dont you go do it yourself hey pussy

It is so common in cities here that the news doesn't give a fuck. And muslims can't afford to shop anywhere but LIDL so they don't know! And we sure as hell don't invite them back to homes.

>i dont need such vivid descriptions i dont want to think of the quran like that

I ate 3 croissants this morning, half a baguette and camembert for lunch, and a whole shit ton for dinner. Eating some super stinky gruyere right this moment. It has all mixed into some kind of toxic mass in my stomach and has moved through the upper intestine to the lower. I am about to take a huge dump.

And I am going to need so much Koran to clean that shit up. I might throw some Koran in the toilet first so no water splashes up onto my french ass. Double the Koran shit combo!

I imagine the consistency with be dark goldish brown all over that ugly scribbly shit excuse for an alphabet. I might even let it soak into the Koran a bit before flushing.

>Islam is a religion of peace
>Just don't say anything bad about it, or we'll fucking kill you
>If you could convert too, that'd be better
>But if you're a racist, then we'll accept a non-believer tax as well (Jizya)
I've got a Koran next to me right now. Convince me not to do anything to it.

>sees a japanese flag
>assumes it's a nip

I'm going off topic here but when will you faggots learn that you're speaking to either a fucking weeb. a fucking english teacher. or a fucking soldier. Jesus Christ.

If god (the other gods be pleased with him) was directly issuing messages to Mohammed (may he drown in horse dung for eternity), why did Mohammed get poisoned and die slowly and agonizingly like a little bitch? Was god not paying attention?