/got/ Jonerys General

Unironically warming my cold dead heart edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlRDGbtXL8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz__DHnVKxY
youtube.com/watch?v=VoLiPXQYeBI
westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Category/C91
i.imgur.com/NbDJG.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Unironically warming my cold dead heart edition.

You find bad writing heartwarming? Peculiar.

Backlink because I'm a retard

>not enjoying the tsundere Dany arc

It was pretty great desu

wincest

It was forced and made zero sense.

It was the only thing in S7 that wasn't botched. They did butcher the sex scene though. It needed more build-up and tension between the two. Like it was supposed to be forbidden love according to Dabid yet that conflict was nowhere portrayed.

Other than that, Kit and Emilia carried the poor writing themselves with their chemistry they have with each other.

Hater be gone

Looks very Elvish here, I like

BEASTHEST CUPLE

Reminder Theon is going to glamour and pose as Jon after Bran instructs him to make it to the wall.

Reminder Bran is going to win the Daenerys bowl

Kys
> wasn't botched
r u srs m8? There was zero (0) chemistry between Jon and the Breaker of Chairs.
What this guy said x100

Theon will also mangle Jon's corpse to make it look like Reek and send it to Ramsey as a peace offering to leave The Watch alone.

How old are you?

>being this salty because his ship didn't happen

Sad, many such cases

old enough. I mainly just lurk in these threads but I can't stand when fags put jonerys on a pedestal like it is the greatest love story ever. forgive my anger family

If you're old enough to actually post on Sup Forums, then you should be old enough to spell properly you fucking nigger.

I'm 42

> being this salty because his waifu ate one too many cakes
I don't have a ship, haven't throughout this whole show. I'm not salty they ended up together I'm salty how bad D&D executed it

thread theme song youtube.com/watch?v=OlRDGbtXL8Y

You watch your mother suck many dicks, and often join her.
It is known.

Yeah it could have been done better but you're still overreacting. When I think about season 7 three storylines come straight to mind. Jon & Dany, The Night King and Jaime & Cersei. So they did well enough to leave an impact on me. Other tv couples have had much shittier build up and execution but no one is sperging out over them. And their chemistry is good, I actually give a shit about Dany now, Jons had more emotional pull to his character. If they had shit chemistry I wouldn't care at all

Fair points

Why does this thread exist?

The other one isn't even 250

>It was forced and made zero sense.

>Two beautiful/handsome people with similar experiences, similar world views, and an attraction to each other on a biological level, fall in love.
>Somehow doesn't make sense.

u wut m8

And let's not forget the fact that Jon would be the perfect candidate for a political marriage for Daenerys.

It's fucking hilarious how everyone behind the scenes go "ohhhh forbidden love" even though Jon and Dany marrying is by far the most ideal political marriage that can be had as of right now. Like, what fucking consequences is Dabid even talking about? There's no point at all for them not to fall madly in love and marry. They would join the greatest houses of Westeros into one. Isn't that what everyone wants?

UNGLBNGN

It's forbidden love because of the incest, silly. The characters just don't know it yet.

kill yourself x1000

It's not like it would change anything if they did. Hell it would probably cement their relationship further.

It's Jon's turn to be tsundere, then just deredere

Sansa...

is this supposed to be sam or arya?

>two beautiful people

HAHAHA KEEP SAYING THAT EMILIA

Danytards need to be banned

At least they need to stop making threads so as to encourage their fellow mouthbreathers who think they're welcome here

fixed

BRAAAP

F

>the "Ultimate Weapon" is a big crossbow

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Are the White Walkers not attacking Essos, or are they trying to take Westeros first and then make their way east?

so why doesnt Euron at least have his fucking Valryiaen steel armor in the show? Also is there any short storys or shit I should pick up for him, I want to start reading the actual books for the greyjoy chapters.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=cl76ev2GNdE

Looks like he's trying to steal her crown

tsundere dany is the best thing to happen to her character

I'm gonna marry Emilia

KARL FOOKIN TANNER

Her character improvement was one of the only good things in season 7.

OFFICIAL /got/ SWORDSMEN POWER RANKINGS
prime selmy > prime dayne > prime robert > prime rhaegar > prime hound > prime mountain > prime jaime > prime euron > prime brienne > prime jorah > everyone else > any dumb boy whore with a sword > three meryn trants > shit > two meryn trants > literal shit > power gap > meryn trant > syrio forel > arya stark > robb stark > theon greyjoy's dumb cunt sister > jon snow > theon greyjoy > daenaerys targaryen

he was a legend, you know

>robet
>swordsmen
Nigga he used a real mans weapon, also Robert was hailed as a warrior god.

>the "Ultimate Weapon against dragons" is a big crossbow
Seems fine to me.

do you unironically think prime robert could beat either prime dayne or prime selmy
not trying to meme, here, i'd really be interested to hear your reasoning for that

>How so we stop Others?
>I know we'll build a wall
>We already had a wall, made of ice, and it wasn't very good
>LET'S MAKE IT OUT OF FIRE WITH DRAGON BULLSHIT MAGIC
>BRILLIANT

This is the ending we're getting. Westeros will be completely destroyed and taken over by the Others and become another Valryia while everyone is forced to flee to Essos giving it a WE ARE IMMIGRANTS ending

Daenerys decides to stay on Westeros to activate some magic ritual that can only work because of Targ blood and takes every other Targ with her

Besides the fact he's feats beat almost all of theirs? Won three battles in a single day, crushed the greyhoys with ease on the battle of the pyke. Beat fucking Rhaegar Targerny the man second to Dayne WHILE WOUNDED. He might not beat Selmy but he sure as fuck beats dayne.

moon is whore khaleesi

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz__DHnVKxY

youtube.com/watch?v=VoLiPXQYeBI

How could they butcher him so hard? GRRM was so blunt what he's all about yet they still botched him. What the fuck man?

>puts Hound over Brienne
>puts Euron over Brienne
>interested in reasoning
yeah right

didn't prime jaime kill r'llhor or something like that?

LOOK AT MY SWORD

No one would choose left over right.

AHHH SAVE ME GIN ALLEY

they're dead aren't they.

at least yara got mentioned. nobody even inquired about these two when they went down to the dragon pit

Robert (while frenzied) could probably be #1
Robert (not frienzied) would lose

Thoros? Garlan?

It's funny how irrelevant everything really is on the show. D&D fucking forgot them altogether.

Good it what's they get for fucking warmongering.

Does anyone else hope Jon turns out to be a Dayne in the books?

the hound is literally a better fighter than brienne. brienne only won against the hound because he wasn't at his prime. are you going to tell me next that rhaegar is a better fighter than robert because rhaegar could've killed old fat king robert not at his prime?

bad pussey = dead and rotting
weak men will never rule dorne pussey = left in King's Landing dungeon, Tyrion forgot to ask about them apparently

>Bran and Sam tell Jon who he is
>Jon tells Dany
>Dany reminds Jon that Targaryens have been marrying brother to sister, cousin to cousin, for generation
>"It's what Dragon's do." She say's, all come-hithery, throwing those bedroom eyes

it wont even be an issue lol

Also pretty much Hound was wounded from that guy who bit him in his shoulder.

How long do you think Beric Dodecahedron has, Killing Thoros surely ended his time.

So what was up with Tyrion acting like his two favorite people that he's probably been shipping for two seasons getting together and melting snow was a bad thing? His face was pure disappointment

Dayne > Selmy according to George himself

>Rhaegar
>second to Dayne

Lol bobbyfag

Beric learns to resurrect himself in s8

i want to be her sex slave

why did Jeor joined Night's Watch?

Because he's in love with Dany for some reason.

the hound lost because he lost the will to fight, he just wanted to get away

>Dayne > Selmy according to George himself
bullshit
citation needed

Book Euron is total anime tier, but I would still like to have had him with his Valyrian armor on. I think they'll bring it up next season when he's gonna do a Chad stride into battle.

No Rhaegar couldn't even beat wounded robert fat robert would still fucking win.

user please i'm a tywin fag

He was wounded and fatigued from the infection.

not long. his purpose in the books is to introduce resurrection and willingly give up his life to raise another as he's too far gone and has been ready for death for a long time

>No Rhaegar couldn't even beat wounded robert
You do realize it was Rhaegar that wounded him right? The only reason Robert won was because they were in the river where being heavy and strong is advantegous.

That too.
Yeah. It's like fighting someone who's on heavy hangover.

it completely botched

they barely even talked to each other aside from "bend the knee" "no"

and the actors had no chemistry

He was bored.

>The only reason Robert won was because they were in the river where being heavy and strong is advantegous.
>The only reason Robert won was because being strong is advantageous
what is every fight ever

Goddamn Locke had beautiful hair

Probably he's afraid of possibility that love and duty may conflict in the future and in that case, they'll choose love over duty. He supported Jon & Dany alliance, not relationship.

he got old and thought his son could do better

Dnd are seriously going there?

i tohk a knihf in the eaht for mah pepul

Robert was exhuasted and beat up before the battle that was the whole reason they were tied for so long. Rheagars army was fresh and loyal but bobbys B was battle hardened not to mention rhaegar also had to the bigger army.

ooga booga me three eye raven

rape very good

What other reason do you see for him looking that way?

>crossbow
are you actually retarded

You mad?

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Category/C91

i.imgur.com/NbDJG.jpg